1. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies .This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy.Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Follow Casinomeister on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Casinomeister.us US Residents Click here! |  Svenska Svenska | 
Dismiss Notice
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!

At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join Casinomeister here!

Desert Nights - "limited" bonus ban

Discussion in 'Casino Complaints - Bonus Issues' started by milemaster, Jul 15, 2014.

    Jul 15, 2014
  1. milemaster

    milemaster Senior Member

    Occupation:
    Ego Enhancement Consultant
    Location:
    Yarnbombing, Phlugerstan
    I've heard of bonus bans around casinomeister before but have never heard of a "limited" ban before. I've had my account for a couple years at this casino but only started using it in recent months. I've claimed their bonuses as they came available to me via email or on their bonuses section on their website, which is standard practice for all the casinos I play at. A couple days ago I noticed their daily 100% deposit bonus no longer worked for me and finally reached out to them today via chat. Turns out I have been banned from all their bonuses except for the daily 50% bonus. This is a first for me whether it was a full bonus ban or a partial as this in over a decade.

    The only thing that has changed is I made my first withdrawal (close to 3k) which was won using the 50% bonus on a 50.00 deposit. I easily rolled over the WR at least 4-5x over.

    90% of my play is on slots, with the remainder 10% on Blackjack and SicBo.

    How common is this with this group? I was only told the effective date by chat and no explanation.
     
  2. Jul 16, 2014
  3. bigjohn

    bigjohn Meister Member MM PABnoaccred

    Occupation:
    Swimming Pool Serviceman
    Location:
    Northeast Coastal USA
    This seems to be fairly common with many groups so you are not alone.

    The scenario you laid out has been played out over and again; you take bonuses in good faith which they offered to you, follow all their T&C's even going past the WR and everything is fine till you win a little.

    Someone here suggested a while ago that the way to deal with this is for you to deposit-ban them. You could even send them an e-mail telling them they have been deposit banned until such time as they stop offering bonuses to you that they really don't want you to use.
     
    2 people like this.
  4. Jul 16, 2014
  5. rena35

    rena35 Senior Member

    Occupation:
    writing/poetry
    Location:
    cyber space
    That is a great idea indeed . I have never understood why some casinos offer you bonuses then ban you for taking them and winning . I could see if you were bonus abusing or advantage playing but if you deposit and play happen to win that should be different .:confused:
     
  6. Jul 16, 2014
  7. cjh1969

    cjh1969 Experienced Member MM

    Occupation:
    Teacher
    Location:
    Milwaukee- USA
    Was bonus banned twice

    At Inetbet Casino. The first time was after my first withdrawal request and I stopped playing there for a couple months. I then sent an e-mail saying that I would deposit there if ban was dropped- which they did. After many deposits I won again and was bonus banned again. Have not been back since. There are many reputable casinos out there to play at so no big deal for me. A bigger loss for them is how I would look at it. I was also bonus banned at Slotocash (Desert Night partner) and stopped playing for 6 months, sent an e-mail and got bonuses again. Good luck with them.
     
    2 people like this.
  8. Jul 16, 2014
  9. chuchu59

    chuchu59 gambling addict CAG PABnonaccred

    Occupation:
    EXECUTIVE
    Location:
    SOMEWHERE IN ASIA
    This kind of thing happens to most of us though I must say RTG casinos are the worst simply because they offer the most bonuses. With Slotocash/Desert Nights, the Club World group and Inetbet once you start winning several times in succession they bonus ban you presumably thinking that you have devised a strategy of beating the bonuses. Jackpot Capital isn't afraid of that as the wagering requirements are just too steep. Try winning with their bonuses even 3 times in succession, I dare you.:notworthy
     
    1 person likes this.

Share This Page