Dead or Alive now at 90% RTP?

ritae

Deposited £200 at VideoSlots over the weekend and was playing Dead or Alive which I understand is high volatility but there were streaks of 20-30 spins with no wins. I've played this before and it seemed to play differently.

I check the RTP today and its running at 90%. How is this possible to drop like 6% in player return without informing the player?

Angry and now auto-play has gone too.

Attachments

• doa.png
    doa.png
    294.4 KB · Views: 49

kennygamerboy

Experienced Member
is th
Deposited £200 at VideoSlots over the weekend and was playing Dead or Alive which I understand is high volatility but there were streaks of 20-30 spins with no wins. I've played this before and it seemed to play differently.

I check the RTP today and its running at 90%. How is this possible to drop like 6% in player return without informing the player?

Angry and now auto-play has gone too.
doa1 or 2?

danofthewibble

Meister Member
94% here as well.

Were you using a VPN set to Germany at the time? I recall they were going very low on RTP due to the new taxes there.

pinnit2014

Ueber Meister
PABnoaccred
mm1
Yeah, you think VS are bad, well their green version of their site are even worse, running at barely 90%

But, hey, it's because of other external factors that make them do so (insert other make believe reason as applicable)

No wonder Mr Wilds quite perky on here

syntynyt

kuollut
I played this dreadful game the most of all since its apparition and Blathaon and Rolastan promotion thru the biggest wins achievable at the time. Twice 5 scatters never a wildline. Original version of course. Don t want to imagine a 90 version how is swallowing the dough. Paddy did the sensible thing and removed them both, i always attempted doa 2 with the last fiver and never got an 100x bonus. To hell with these games and notent in general