Cyrus the Virus Yggdrasil

You can try the game for fun on this link.. what do you guys think?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

this game has no crappy wins! minimum win is money back and max win (x2000) is not unrealistic

/ Jonas @ yggdrasil

Last edited:
You can try the game for fun on this link.. what do you guys think?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

/ Jonas @ yggdrasil

Ok I like most Yggdrasil games but this one does not impress me at all. Sure the graphics are good but there is nothing going on at all apart from the re-spin wild middle reel that shows up. I think if there was a possibility of more wild reels then this game would be excellent. As it stands it gets a meh! from me.

Ok I like most Yggdrasil games but this one does not impress me at all. Sure the graphics are good but there is nothing going on at all apart from the re-spin wild middle reel that shows up. I think if there was a possibility of more wild reels then this game would be excellent. As it stands it gets a meh! from me.

just the opposite, I hate them.
Played that fruit themed one a few times and everytime it has slaughtered me - I mean mercilessly slaughtered with well under 50% RTP every time! :eek:

Tend to agree with the previous poster, sadly. Poor graphics and very little "going on".

The above hurts me to say because I own a LOT of stock in Cherry (which owns most of Yggdrasil) in the hopes that Yggdrasil makes just 1/10th of the journey Netent has and will.

This game sucks. Haven't seen anything decent from it ever and no features makes this boring as balls. 1 wild does not help matters either.

Edit: Nevermind, as soon as I complained, I got a decent hit from a $0.70 bet :lolup:

RTj76Xe.jpg

Last edited:
Also expected much more, but it seems this was a poor attempt from them, as they already had a Styrburst like game, and this on' only jas one reel... And there isn't much going on that would make it worthwhile: did a few K spins on it, but, i already have seen enough, and i rarely say that!

@ Onkel, i would be happy to have some shares in that company, because recent games like Cazino Zeppelin and Dark Joker, are very good, and already seem to have loyal fan-base :) I have no doubt they will continue to be great, i think they have just been focusing more on making content deals, including the "Super Spins" concept they have already launched in Vera and John last week.. These are also cool innovations, and maybe they let this game slip through just to make some sort of new game per month quota :p

Ok now i have found even worse game..
Wild knights from barcrest i think...
Holy shit after 500 spins my highest win has been 3x bet... no feature .. this game must be joke.

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

Personally I think this game is super fun! Very generous paytable makes every near win exciting. A big win is always around the corner, it's just to hit a couple of 4-in-a-rows. And when a couple of blue monsters appear, I shit my pants :)

/ Jonas @ yggdrasil

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back