Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

Didn't know this, interesting, but must be just another coincidence

@mack341, why do you try to link everything to the Covid vaccine?

Hailey Bieber herself has explained the cause of the blood clot, and there are no known instances of Ramsay Hunt Syndrome being caused by the vaccine.

Of course, in the world we now live in, scare-mongering is rife, as are articles that make up nonsense just to appease the masses.

I just wish you would be a little more discerning in checking out sources before posting what can only be considered as conspiracy theory references.

Isn't everything a theory until it's a fact? Think you have Mack wrong, he is not a scaremongerer, I don't think :)

Let's discuss and have a giggle along the way like Russell, who just gave me my first belly laugh today at 6:38 into the vid.

'If may is confusing, don't use may in your own sentence about how it may cause doubt'

and there are no known instances of Ramsay Hunt Syndrome being caused by the vaccine.
Sorry there is:
1655292482343.png

Pfizer docs though, not sure if he took pfizer.

Well, as a Belieber myself, I find it more disconcerting how people go out of their way to discredit the very notion that anything untoward could be caused by the vaccine(s), and that everything's just coincidental. Maybe the truth will out in 20 years :eek:

And yet, I can't help but think this would be nothing short of a disaster for Big Pharma once it's revealed the vaccines took everyone's favourite Canadian! Still, I'd read he was already in poor health prior, had contracted Lyme disease and generally worse for wear. Who can unsee him vomiting on-stage, it's the kind of memory that every young girl cherishes.

With Bieber's age (we forget he's still only 28) you'd like to think he has a better chance of recovery than the disease's usual demographic of 60+, and whilst RHS continues to dumbfound the medical profession with its remarkably similar symptoms to Bell's Palsy, the only 'hope' as it were is that there's no blanket approach to it. Justin (we're on first-name terms now) could make a full recovery in a month or struggle until his dying day, and as much as the chipmunk annoys me, I sincerely hope it's the former.

In fact you could say I'm 'Confident' 🤭

Last edited:
@mack341, why do you try to link everything to the Covid vaccine?

Hailey Bieber herself has explained the cause of the blood clot, and there are no known instances of Ramsay Hunt Syndrome being caused by the vaccine.

Of course, in the world we now live in, scare-mongering is rife, as are articles that make up nonsense just to appease the masses.

I just wish you would be a little more discerning in checking out sources before posting what can only be considered as conspiracy theory references.

There are loads more individual cases [reactions etc] and articles/opinions re these covid vaccinces I could post but choose not to, believe me. Also there are enough proven cases of major, fatal brain clots caused by these vaxxes that it surely remains relevant as a possible cause for doctors to consider.

Viva frei comes across as a pretty clever chap, and as a canadian he's probably experiencing a lot of bs from trudeau and associates, it can make you a conspiracy theorist.

I think the worst thing to come out of this has been the divisiveness engineered via news outlets and Social Media, on both sides.

Because I'll never understand how some will unwaveringly hang on their government's every word without so much as disputing any facet of it, to me that kind of tribal attitude breeds just as much Disinformation, whereby opposing testimonies are shot down and silenced, least in so-called Western democracies.....

As the dust settles, more things are coming to light daily as to how things 'Could've been handled better', and how some after-effects of the vaccines are causing people real jip. And that in itself is surely worthy of investigation.

Science is ever-evolving and discourse drives it forward, and so all possibilities need to be considered, not just have opposing views dismissed out of hand, and people labelled as conspiracy theorists. That's intellectually lazy as far as I'm concerned :cool:

@bamberfishcake, @L&L-Jan, @TheAddict, @goatwack, @mack341, @therestoftheworldwhoprobablydontcareanyway,

I offer my apologies as I apparently didn't do my "research" well enough. All sources I found only indicated 2 possible cases of the RHS occurring in humans after the vaccine, and neither of those were proven.

However, to be clear, I do not - and have never - disputed the fact that the COVID vaccine has caused a range of health issues in some individuals.

What I dispute is the idea that every single health issue that has occurred since the COVID vaccine became available must be due to the vaccine.

Which is what some of you guys push at every opportunity, and believe me, that is what gets on my last nerve.

I think the thing to take from this disagreement is that adults can converse about heated topics in a civilized manner, and that Ladyhawke does try her best, even if wrong almost all of the time :p

giphy.webp

*avoids dram*
Just happy I can go out and about and not much stress, I leave my mask at home, had 2 shots, and just....living agaiin :)
You do you. Still peeps with masks. Have at er. :) I wont judge If numbers climb skyward, I will too.

Bieber's already said it was due to smallpox.....having said that temporary paralysis like that can happen from pretty much any virus...the odds are just against it. I honestly see zero reason as to why he would lie and say it was smallpox if it was a vaccine...i would actually expect the opposite from him so good on him for telling it the way it is. He's earned some respect from my end and hope he recovers quickly.

I am not concerned as to the long term effects of the vaccine because I understand very well how they work. I'm glad things are getting back to normal and if anything good came out of this crap it's using MRNA against things like Cancer, HIV, etc. It's actually pretty exciting to think of what could come out of this in terms of science.

Everything's near-enough done now, with the worst of it over and Covid becoming a distant memory, bar the odd minor case here and there, which even health ministers are saying is of no real concern.

Then you still have regions where things are moving at a slower pace, with mask mandates and curfews still in effect etc, so there is 'that'.

Now come the questions, and disclosures of what really went on, and I expect that to last a while, especially during the Monkey Pox surge that we're experiencing, with cases almost in triple figures now globally :eek2:

I still expect there to be more negative outcomes that'll come to light because of the vaccines, over many years, and these effects to manifest. And whilst not of the belief a NWO is quite in the offing, or that the virus 'doesn't exist', I'm ashamed at governments' drives to foist these onto the general population and almost succeed in creating a 2-tiered society, in fact I think they may well have achieved that regardless. And as for the Media - pah! what utter wankers!

But as for the Covid-influenced mask wearers, I tend to adopt the attitude of "Live and let live", and don't harbour any ill-will or animosity towards these people. If I see them I simply walk on by, not before pointing at them and falling into fits of laughter however, and just go on my merry way 🙌

*avoids dram*
Just happy I can go out and about and not much stress, I leave my mask at home, had 2 shots, and just....living agaiin :)
You do you. Still peeps with masks. Have at er. :) I wont judge If numbers climb skyward, I will too.
If you are not careful, you will soon be searching the Internet for "How to avoid piles from sitting un/comfortably on the fence." :D

Bieber's already said it was due to smallpox.....having said that temporary paralysis like that can happen from pretty much any virus...the odds are just against it. I honestly see zero reason as to why he would lie and say it was smallpox if it was a vaccine...i would actually expect the opposite from him so good on him for telling it the way it is. He's earned some respect from my end and hope he recovers quickly.

I am not concerned as to the long term effects of the vaccine because I understand very well how they work. I'm glad things are getting back to normal and if anything good came out of this crap it's using MRNA against things like Cancer, HIV, etc. It's actually pretty exciting to think of what could come out of this in terms of science.
The difficulty is that many people already believe MRNA vaccines contain magnetic tracking chips, and now distrust any vaccine.

So no matter how good the application of mRNA molecule technology proves to be, changing the mindset of literally millions of people is going to be one hell of an uphill climb, particularly now that health care workers of all levels are viewed as either 'the enemy' by forcing Big Pharma on us, or redundant as Med Beds/Tesla energy/healing technologies will be released very soon.

Note: The bolded part above is not my personal view. I am merely reporting on what has constantly been making headlines over the past few years, FOX News being one of the more vocal proponents of this type of thinking.

Didn't know this, interesting, but must be just another coincidence

Ramsey Hunt syndrome is caused by the herpes zoster virus isn't it? As far as I know it's a complication of shingles which ordinarily lies dormant at the root of nerve cells until a person is run down and severely stressed, resulting in immuno-compromise. If anything, it's more likely to be as a result of having COVID itself.

Next you'll be linking car accidents to the vaccine :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Isn't everything a theory until it's a fact? Think you have Mack wrong, he is not a scaremongerer, I don't think :)
It doesn't matter if you're a scare-mongerer or not if you can't google the simple facts of something you're professing to know something about.

Scaremongering...ignorance...tantamount to the same thing in this instance. The vaccine has saved so many lives, has enabled us to open up and have our lives restored...yet people are still doing it down. @mack341 you’re a top bloke and I respect your opinion but some things are fact and can easily be checked.

Some people should take a look at the research being published on COVID surrounding the devastating effects it has on the human immune and cardiovascular system. Increased risk of heart attacks, strokes etc. A cold it isn't.

Anyone notice towards the back end of the football season when COVID prevalence dipped (after the initial Omicron waves passed) those 'crowd incidents' that people were attributing to the vaccine tapered off?

Last edited:
Ramsey Hunt syndrome is caused by the herpes zoster virus isn't it? As far as I know it's a complication of shingles which ordinarily lies dormant at the root of nerve cells until a person is run down and severely stressed, resulting in immuno-compromise. If anything, it's more likely to be as a result of having COVID itself.

Next you'll be linking car accidents to the vaccine :rolleyes:
It is among the listed side-effects from the pfizer vaccine.

'Shingles is an uncomfortable common condition that causes a characteristic rash, among other symptoms. Some studies suggest a link between COVID-19 vaccines and reactivation of the virus that causes shingles.'

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

That said, it can be caused by many different things, so no way of knowing if it was caused by the vaccine.
But it is a bit funny how shingles gets linked to the vaccines and all of a sudden we see articles saying:

'Hey guys, did you hear about monkeypox going around again? Its that disease that does not spread easily so we only really see a case or two once every couple of years.
Aaaanyway its suddenly all over the world now, and the funny thing is that it sort of looks like shingles, but we can assure you that its monkeypox and not shingles from the shingles causing vaccine we gave you.'

7.gif

Last edited:
I offer my apologies as I apparently didn't do my "research" well enough. All sources I found only indicated 2 possible cases of the RHS occurring in humans after the vaccine, and neither of those were proven.

However, to be clear, I do not - and have never - disputed the fact that the COVID vaccine has caused a range of health issues in some individuals.

What I dispute is the idea that every single health issue that has occurred since the COVID vaccine became available must be due to the vaccine.

Which is what some of you guys push at every opportunity, and believe me, that is what gets on my last nerve.
no need for any apologies :)
The fact that there are a lot of people referring to the vaccin as cause of a health issue also makes sense. We were forced not to think during a pandemic about a virus nobody knows anything about. But big pharma had a vaccin ready quite rapidly and to be fair, since that day we do see weird stuff happening to young, fine and healthy people. That it gets you on the nerves makes sense as well.

If you are not careful, you will soon be searching the Internet for "How to avoid piles from sitting un/comfortably on the fence." :D
I just do me
I posted earlier, mom got covid, scared me, so I wore mine
She came out fine (though, she was pretty bloody unwell, I mean, I madly stressed, like, will I still have my mom))
These days, wear it, dont wear it, do what makes you happy or feel safe :)

Our numbers arent bad, and variations are light; if we peak again, I'll go back to mask because I dont wanna be the guy kills my senior aunties and mother

'Shingles is an uncomfortable common condition that causes a characteristic rash, among other symptoms. Some studies suggest a link between COVID-19 vaccines and reactivation of the virus that causes shingles.'
Not attributing to covid
I had shingles
It sucks and huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurts
(like, fuck, it hurt so bad lol)

again, not covid related :)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Over here, our health department is pushing anyone who is eligible to have the zoster vaccine as a matter of urgency.

Not sure if I had chicken pox as a kid, or even if I was vaccinated. But I do know I will be having that vaccine, as Dion's description is enough to scare the life out of me.

Over here, our health department is pushing anyone who is eligible to have the zoster vaccine as a matter of urgency.

Not sure if I had chicken pox as a kid, or even if I was vaccinated. But I do know I will be having that vaccine, as Dion's description is enough to scare the life out of me.
I had all my childhood vaccines; they came in school. I just happened to have cauughtr chicken pox early.
It wasnt horrible, but I still rememeber, at 6, being bathed in a sink and wearing calamine lotion as a 2nd skin (woof, it was itchy)....adults catching chickenpox, it isnt pleasant
I got shingles (2nd chicken pox) s at 40....ish?....41-45
Wasnt nice. Any surface I 'barely' touched, hurt like a well....mofo
My bad, had I gone in, 3 days into shingles, theres hmmm....lesseningss. When i went in, 5 days in, too late for the shot; but Hell, i didnt know was shingles.

But anyway, get ya shots, get ya shingles shots, ya ....frick, get ALL ya shots

I'm too lazy to google (there are better terms, more politically correct and differentiations), but i had red measles and german measles and chicken pox (before I went to school and I was vaccinated)...they sucked.
And shingles (2nd chicken pox...hurt....so....bad) i wont wish them on anyone.

Just...get ya shots, get ya kids shots :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back