Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

I suppose it's the anonymity of the deed and how it 'appears' to be acted out by primitive hotheads.

Hyperbole on both sides has resulted in splitting everything into a duality of opinion so that no one debates the finer details of anything anymore.

I'd say spray-painting a GP surgery has some effect, but is more likely to allow your point to get lost. Far better to stand outside the practice and hand out leaflets or engage with people directly, if you want honest views. Could get hairy though so watch out :eek:

Someone has spray painted in the last 24h "Say no to vaccines for kids" all across the front of one of the Dr's surgeries I visit in my line of work each day

As much as I agree, surely there is a better way of getting their point across ?
It will be interesting to see what the fallout will be after the deadlines for workers to get vaccinated or lose their jobs. I suspect that the whole of the care industries as well as hospitals will be in critical care if so many leave. I'm not too clued up on teachers and schooling?

There seem to be more reports of sudden deaths in the news, reported as such and such died after a short illness -covid19 not mentioned- quite youngish 20-50 or healthy looking.

Could be cancer but I think severe covid vax reactions may be involved in some, still rare but it can't be right to hide potential reactions to medical interventions; at the end of the day it is a medicinal product, so all reviews/news, good and bad, should be in the public domain, no censorship.

There seem to be more reports of sudden deaths in the news, reported as such and such died after a short illness -covid19 not mentioned- quite youngish 20-50 or healthy looking.

Could be cancer but I think severe covid vax reactions may be involved in some, still rare but it can't be right to hide potential reactions to medical interventions; at the end of the day it is a medicinal product, so all reviews/news, good and bad, should be in the public domain, no censorship.
I know countless people who have became ill with various ailments,including heart issues.One friend who had to have the two jabs to keep her job went to see her doctor about her racing heart and he organised her to be fitted with a 24hr heart monitor. That was over a 6 weeks ago and she still has not had it due to a shortage of monitors. I was fitted with one about 6 years ago and I was wearing it within 1 day of the doc ordering it.

Whilst it could be severe vaccine reactions, the exact reason why someone passed is not something that is usually published in obituaries over here. Most of the time you won't know if you didn't know the deceased. Maybe that's different over there.

It could also just be you're paying more attention to obituaries now than you did before. Something about causality.

I know countless people who have became ill with various ailments,including heart issues.One friend who had to have the two jabs to keep her job went to see her doctor about her racing heart and he organised her to be fitted with a 24hr heart monitor. That was over a 6 weeks ago and she still has not had it due to a shortage of monitors. I was fitted with one about 6 years ago and I was wearing it within 1 day of the doc ordering it.
Apparently finland, denmark norway and possibly sweden, have suspended the use of 1 vax for boys 12+, due to heart issues. Nowhere on the bbc though afaik.

Last edited:
Apparently finland, denmark norway and possibly sweden, have suspended the use of 1 vax for boys 12+, due to heart issues. Nowhere on the bbc though afaik.

A simple google query brings me to the BMJ website as first hit and AP, Reuters amongst other MSM outlets on the 1st page of results.

They suspended the Moderna vaccine.

I have not watched BBC since covid began. It is rotten to the core. It still sees nothing wrong with having a statue outside its main building of a naked child sculpted by Erik Gill. A man who raped his two young daughters,had a relationship with his sister and even did the family dog! Then there is the cover ups and them knowing,supporting and covering up the behaviour of all of those perverts

Watching the BBC and Sky News does invoke feelings of nausea, in no small part down to their sheer brazen bias. Coupled with opinion- pieces as opposed to actual reporting, whether it be about Covid or Br.......Bre........"the other one"

This is why I like to get my sources from credible outlets like the Daily Mail, Fox News, The Sun etc

Also mystified as to why the BBC found inspiration in making a drama based on Jimmy Savile? :what:

Firstly, how they're likely to 'omit' a few choice details as 'dramatic licence' no doubt, and secondly, how they thought it would make for entertainment of any sort. The BBC are so far gone I really wished they were put out of commission for good ☠️

Last edited:

This is correct. Finland currently does not inoculate males under 30 with moderna. The vaccine was suspended early October.

The reason given was the increased risk for myocarditis. I believe there have been less than 5 cases (reported) where they've suspected myocarditis after the second dose.

A simple google query brings me to the BMJ website as first hit and AP, Reuters amongst other MSM outlets on the 1st page of results.

They suspended the Moderna vaccine.
They wouldn't know to look unless they had heard the story, the bbc's news output (tv/radio) is generally where most uk parent's learn of things. I'd say this is news relevant to them, esp seeing as the jcvi recently advised against on similar grounds. I've just checked the coronavirus section on the bbc website, must have 20 articles/news pieces, no room for this though. Maybe they don't know about it :cool:

See?

Just shows you that Belgians, Scandis & Brits can disagree on things but still remain civil about it

alcohol-fight.gif

They wouldn't know to look unless they had heard the story, the bbc's news output (tv/radio) is generally where most uk parent's learn of things. I'd say this is news relevant to them, esp seeing as the jcvi recently advised against on similar grounds. I've just checked the coronavirus section on the bbc website, must have 20 articles/news pieces, no room for this though. Maybe they don't know about it :cool:

I agree the news is relevant in a broader sense of having the knowledge.

But on the other hand the Pfizer vaccine is given to kids in the UK (afaik) so it might not be that relevant to parents in the UK. I don't know the kinda info they're given before they give consent, or don't give consent, to have their kid jabbed but I'm sure there is info available on the Pfizer vaccine. I know there's reports about myocarditis in young adults due to it too, but only (?) after the 2nd jab whilst kids are given only 1.

[...]

Even 3 Pfizer scientists where caught on camera admitting that natural immunity provided more protection that the vax.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Ah yes. That stand-up organisation that reports the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. And doesn't demean itself by selectively editing videos to imply its subjects said things they did not, promoting misleading and false information, and is effectively a far-right activist group.

That Project Veritas?

Ah yes. That stand-up organisation that reports the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. And doesn't demean itself by selectively editing videos to imply its subjects said things they did not, promoting misleading and false information, and is effectively a far-right activist group.

That Project Veritas?
The videos are out there where you can see and hear the words coming from their own mouths. If they where guilty of editing any of their footage you can be sure that Pfizer with their billions and reputation to uphold and given the damage it would cause if ever the footage was shown on msm would take them to court and bankrupt them.
It will never happen

How politely put Mack

The videos are out there where you can see and hear the words coming from their own mouths. If they where guilty of editing any of their footage you can be sure that Pfizer with their billions and reputation to uphold and given the damage it would cause if ever the footage was shown on msm would take them to court and bankrupt them.
It will never happen
This is the part I don't understand. Substitute Pfizer with the names of many others who have suffered irreparable damage to their reputations by being accused of being Satanists and paedophiles - Tom Hanks, Bill Gates, the Obamas, Mike Pence, etc. etc. etc. - some of whom are definitely rich enough to sue, and yet they don't? Why is that?

This is the part I don't understand. Substitute Pfizer with the names of many others who have suffered irreparable damage to their reputations by being accused of being Satanists and paedophiles - Tom Hanks, Bill Gates, the Obamas, Mike Pence, etc. etc. etc. - some of whom are definitely rich enough to sue, and yet they don't? Why is that?
I have no idea what relation this post has to do with Pfizer Scientists stating on camera that natural immunity is better that having the vaccine?

[...] Pfizer Scientists stating on camera that natural immunity is better that having the vaccine?

The Project Veritas’ Pfizer video included undercover interviews with three Pfizer scientists, including Nick Karl.

However, this supposed 'revelation' from Nick Karl that "antibodies lead to equal, if not better, protection against COVID-19 than any vaccine" conveniently omitted Karl's own statement that, in order to obtain this immunity, people would not only have had to have caught the virus in the first place, but also to have survived it.

And to put this "stunning revelation' into perspective, the consensus by the world-wide scientific community has already recognized that COVID-19 infections confer some degree of immunity — and they still overwhelmingly favour vaccination.

So what Karl was saying is not exactly world-breaking news. And Karl himself still recommends vaccinations.

So yup....misleadingly edited video as stated above.

Favouring and recommending is fine, but we're moving towards mandatory and coercion, that's the background the project veritas vid is set against. Natural immunity from surviving a covid 19 infection is not being recognised by the authorities, which is clearly anti-scientific reasoning - to ignore the basis of immunity and the immune system doing its job.

If I get flu next week and survive it, why would I be then required to get vaccinated for it afterwards, otherwise life is restricted, it makes no medical or scientific sense.

Favouring and recommending is fine, but we're moving towards mandatory and coercion, that's the background the project veritas vid is set against. Natural immunity from surviving a covid 19 infection is not being recognised by the authorities, which is clearly anti-scientific reasoning - to ignore the basis of immunity and the immune system doing its job.

If I get flu next week and survive it, why would I be then required to get vaccinated for it afterwards, otherwise life is restricted, it makes no medical or scientific sense.

It is here.

And in the Netherlands too afaik. Probably more countries but I'm not really researching it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back