Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

lol, great bloody tweet.

The UK government are looking at the efficacy of upgrading those who have passed their cycling road efficiency test grade two to a HGV licence while ignoring the Israeli advanced test model on covid jab data where Israel are rolling out jab number 4 to counteract the utterly dreadful figures recently released showing that the jab is not the promised prescription to getting back to normal life.
Who was it that said that trying the same thing over and over in the hope of obtaining a different result was a sign of madness?

Last edited:
Its insanity geordie. But govs push it, because its not about about covid, not about vaccines, but about getting people to use a vaccine passport, which will become a full on digital ID and social credit system.

Jabbing kids though, who do not thankfully die from covid, is evil beyond belief!!!

Anyone who cant see this now, is lost!!

Its insanity geordie. But govs push it, because its not about about covid, not about vaccines, but about getting people to use a vaccine passport, which will become a full on digital ID and social credit system.

Jabbing kids though, who do not thankfully die from covid, is evil beyond belief!!!

Anyone who cant see this now, is lost!!
I told all my family and friends my thoughts on the idiocy of their kids jabbed not long after they introduced the possibility for the first time of it being a possibility. Of course they at first said that having kids jabbed was not in their thoughts while they gradually rolled out their plan. Just as it started with a few weeks to flatten our initial resistance to our change of life. I also said the same on my social media platforms. But most where either not willing to engage with me,some where very hostile and some wanted to get into a convo about it. The result of all of that was me losing some casual friends and me having the feeling that all I was doing was upsetting those I hold dear. I stopped for the most part sharing my thoughts on my social media.

This is the same government and lefties that show sympathy to Shamima Begum, saying she was only a child at 15 and didnt know what she was doing joining ISIS.
To be fair I think that people so young should not be written off for the mistakes they have made in isolation and at that moment that they made it.
FFS if I was judged by my behaviour at 15/16/17/18 I would never have turned a corner.

To be fair I think that people so young should not be written off for the mistakes they have made in isolation and at that moment that they made it.
FFS if I was judged by my behaviour at 15/16/17/18 I would never have turned a corner.
I agree. And that is why the push to jab kids without parental consent is so so wrong.

What next, kids allowed alcohol, the vote and to have sex with adults, if deemed "Gillick competent"

I agree. And that is why the push to jab kids without parental consent is so so wrong.

What next, kids allowed alcohol, the vote and to have sex with adults, if deemed "Gillick competent"
I liked your segway from the Begham part but I appreciate that this is the corona thread :)
I do not think that I have seen one person post on this thread that they are happy to see children vaccinated. Is there anyone willing to state they are?

Last edited:
I reckon there will be, simply because to many, vaccine=beneficial, it's a strongly ring-fenced belief/conclusion.

I think even if you are pro vax, you ought to be highly demanding, no cost is spared on safety, it works on transmission etc...not just accept any old stuff, requiring boosters to the eyeballs.

See, why don't the 50+yr olds have an option of an antibody test to check if there is a clinical need for the booster, probably because it costs money, whereas the govt happily forked out 37 billion for the track and trace system.

I've recently pondered how much vaccine solution can you be injected with, whether it be the nano lipids in pfizer, or the traditional annual flu jab, before it might cause a problem. Is it metabolised and eliminated? I think more trust could be built up if such questions could be asked of whitty etc.. Layman questions.

Last edited:
Live protest right now in Melbourne Australia by people in construction industry over forced jab.

Got pretty ugly yesterday at the end of the day with a small minority rioting and destroying the front of a union building so the government imposed a 2 week lock down on whole construction industry to try turn the rest of them against the protesters.

I think it may have back fired because now there's more people who cant go to work and instead of sitting and home are joining the protest.

Almost 55k people watching so the mainstream media cant lie about it.

Doesn't have to be only ivermectin or hcq, happy for anything that shows promise.
"FDA approved gout medicine shows promise fighting COVID-19"
Probenecid is medication approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for treating the condition that causes tenderness and pain at the joints.
Research published by a team from the University of Georgia finds the drug may also be able to inhibit the replication of virus cells like SARS-CoV-2 - which causes Covid - and prevent infection.

Doesn't have to be only ivermectin or hcq, happy for anything that shows promise.
"FDA approved gout medicine shows promise fighting COVID-19"
Probenecid is medication approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for treating the condition that causes tenderness and pain at the joints.
Research published by a team from the University of Georgia finds the drug may also be able to inhibit the replication of virus cells like SARS-CoV-2 - which causes Covid - and prevent infection.
Would you consider remdesivir and or monoclonal antibodes?
Both approved for treatment and have had good results in both trials and real world use. (i guess trials are techncially also in the real world)
I think they are both approved by MHRA aswell.

Would you consider remdesivir and or monoclonal antibodes?
Both approved for treatment and have had good results in both trials and real world use. (i guess trials are techncially also in the real world)
I think they are both approved by MHRA aswell.
Yes but probably in the uk their use would be restricted to the worst cases in hospital, we're just abt to use the antibodies whereas T.rump was treated with them nearly a year ago, so it's all a bit disappointing. Not sure if it's cost or safety issues for the slow rollout.

The safety profile of this drug is well established, I assume it's low cost, and it prevents the viral replication, sounds like a GP could prescribe it in the early stages unlike the two you mentioned.

NHS guidance on remdesivir:
Patients are eligible for treatment with remdesivir, the patient characteristics are:
Hospitalised with coronavirus disease 2019
With pneumonia requiring low-flow supplemental oxygen...
Yet
Remdesivir should not be initiated in patients who present to hospital and are unlikely to survive (determined by clinical judgment). The 4C Mortality Score might be helpful in this assessment.
Remdesivir should not be initiated in patients who present to hospital more than 10 days after symptom onset

-------

I'm no medical expert but assume initial covid symtoms to pneumonia takes a while, so they're rationing it using these requirements, a full 5 day course is £1,900

Last edited:
If one healthy child dies from the vaccine [in that covid wouldn't have been a risk to them] Whitty should face legal consequences. iirc somebody from the JVCI said leaving the decision, whether to vaccinate or not, up to parents was not a good situation as they're not going to be able to discern and calculate the risks. Imo precautionary principle is relevant here, and Whitty is ignoring it by advising all 12-15 to be vaccinated. Parents will heed this advice and some children may end up harmed on that basis who wouldn't have been otherwise.

edit: IF whitty is not happy to accept the responsibility from the consequences of his advice, he ought to preface his advice with a suitable warning. You can't have it both ways.

Last edited:

My real question is tho: how would you feel about the daily follow-up on the very strict isolation rules, contact tracing and to make sure you took your medication aswell as a checkup on your vitals? I know we have alot of fans of ivermectin here but after all that was part of the action plan aswell in several Indian states. They also heavily use, or used, quarantine facilities to limit the spread.

Sister and brother in law attended a wedding 12 day ago, no one wearing masks, half the guests and both of them have caught covid,they are double jabbed.This aint going away any time soon
The latest from the most vaccinated Country in the world who are giving out the 4th jab now is that it will need a booster in 6 months. Is there anyone now in this forum still thinking that it is still about there being a pandemic? If so then why do you think that?

My real question is tho: how would you feel about the daily follow-up on the very strict isolation rules, contact tracing and to make sure you took your medication aswell as a checkup on your vitals? I know we have alot of fans of ivermectin here but after all that was part of the action plan aswell in several Indian states. They also heavily use, or used, quarantine facilities to limit the spread.

I will have to watch this tomorrow

I haven't watched dr john's latest vids, but out of msm sources and content that utube allow, he is more even handed than most and open minded to some degree re therapeutics and vitD.

Will give this vid a watch, but I find it hard to believe all the various docs around the world that have seen patients respond to Ivm, are just deluding themselves, bearing in mind lab based in vitro tests also proved an affect on covid; on the other hand govts keen on vaccinating the planet, and big pharma would do their utmost to suppress it, which is what has played out.

My conspiracy friend keeps sending me videos. I don't really watch them but here is one.

Over the past few months we have recorded 0 cases in Hong Kong but restrictions remain including a max 4-person gathering ban and many restaurants and bars facing other bans. Meanwhile, people from mainland China can come in without vaccination or quarantine. Nicole Kidman could also come in with her crew without quarantine and went on a shopping spree.

Would love to know how the posters here on all sides of the fence would have tackled the whole Covid thing since day one.
Someone famously quoted that the worse thing to do about a crisis is to do nothing.
I can only imagine where we would be if that had done that and no vaccines had be developed,my view is that its possble we would
talking ongoing deaths in the UK heading towards millions and the breakdown of society.
On the other hand maybe herd immunity would have worked and the virus would have burnt itself out, who knows.
Just glad I was not responsible for trying to sort out an unforeseen situation like this.

Would love to know how the posters here on all sides of the fence would have tackled the whole Covid thing since day one.
Someone famously quoted that the worse thing to do about a crisis is to do nothing.
I can only imagine where we would be if that had done that and no vaccines had be developed,my view is that its possble we would
talking ongoing deaths in the UK heading towards millions and the breakdown of society.
On the other hand maybe herd immunity would have worked and the virus would have burnt itself out, who knows.
Just glad I was not responsible for trying to sort out an unforeseen situation like this.
If doing nothing was the solution we wouldnt have the virus here in Sweden.
Doing nothing was pretty much exactly how we approached it here in the beginning.

This is how you'd expect police in a dictatorship to behave:

Whats the context?
Im not saying that i think its justified, because its clearly way more violence than the situation warranted, but i assume something happened prior to the nasty takedown because someone decided to start filming the encounter.

Not a big fan of police overall, never have been.
The profession seems to attract people that enjoy the 'power' it gives them over other people.
People will say its just a few bad apples, and that most cops are good, but they forget that 'a few bad apples spoil the bunch'
The so called 'good cops' that stay silent and let other cops get away with stuff like the above are not good cops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back