Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

It seems to have met with success in Belgium, so perhaps it may have 'an' effect

I believe that we'll botch it up in some capacity though, no doubt
Belgium isn’t even a country. More lily livered than the french, and that’s saying something.

I mean whilst there's plenty of 'older' people flouting mass-gathering guidelines too, it does seem rather a lax attitude to take by younger types.

I wasn't even that enthused by our Government's outright blaming Generation Z-ers, but.....

you cant cure stupid

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I get how this will annoy many who stuck to the lockdown to the letter, and fair play to those.

But In the U.K, we where told it was until the NHS where safe and not overwhelmed...

Well in the U.K. even during the absolute peak not one hospital was overwhelmed, the nhs was never once in trouble.

The so called ‘nightingale’ emergency hospitals were barely used and now all shut as the demand was not there.

I’m sorry but this mass hysteria needs to end, kids need to be schooled, for the social interaction factor alone never mind the academic side.

This virus just isn’t as bad as we where told, it’s destroying economies and lives, in the U.K. we have depression related suicide sky high, especially within men and the gay community (media silent as always)

There is no need for further lockdowns or restrictions, reason being even in the peak we managed and absolutely zero was even close to being overwhelmed... not a hospital, a doctors or a dentists... a shop..

You do realize, your case numbers are ridiculous as is the death toll?
It isnt a cold passing around :(

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Having Covid and dying of Covid are totally different.

Covid related on a death cert when said patient already has terminal cancer Or the patient was dying anyhow is moot.

I’m speaking in the U.K. we had over 3000 cases today, how many people do we have here? How many direct Covid deaths do we have? It’s not justifiable to make people lose jobs, homes and family for a virus that’s about as dangerous as goat’s snake.

Sorry it’s a load of piffle

It’s a massive over reaction for the severity of so called Covid mate, the huge hysteria doesn’t warrant the actions imposed.

I think (feel) one of the problems is, people don't think/feel it's dangerous.
It is.
It really, truly is

Losing jobs and homes and security sucks. And I get it. It's awful and terrible and heart wrenching; but that's where we are and that's the times we are living in.

But mitigating the issue does everyone disservice

11% for UK
12% for Italy
6.7% Sweden
2.9% USA

Mortality rate for those infected.
Either the numbers are fudged way more in UK/Italy, or there have been alot more deaths per infected there.
I think (feel) one of the problems is, people don't think/feel it's dangerous.
It is.
It really, truly is

Losing jobs and homes and security sucks. And I get it. It's awful and terrible and heart wrenching; but that's where we are and that's the times we are living in.

But mitigating the issue does everyone disservice
Ours in the U.K. are a mess. We sent old patients already dying in hospitals back to care homes for example, that’s on government record, that alone explains the inflated figures before we even address the other issues.

As said this is the U.K. I’m only speaking of, can’t comment on dino’s maple syrup land or ternur’s world of eternal damnation and hell...

Personally sweden done awesome, but the demographics and the like are not the same as the U.K.

But our numbers and demographic also reflect mentality
Wear a mask
Shop as needed.
Stay home as able
In the U.K. the virus is safe unless your in groups of 5, so to a group of 6 and then your all dead..

We don’t wear a mask in the pub as it’s safe, but in the supermarket where the workers don’t need one we have to wear one..

All the kids don’t need a mask at school but got forbid I’m on a train I need to wear one, same on a bus..,

But in a group of 5 in a restaurant with 5 others on other tables we don’t need a mask...

The virus you see can’t affect those with numbers over 5, it gets scared and only infects those when it pleases... super cunning

See the virus won’t affect kids playing outside or in the park or at school, it’ll only get them when they have a BBQ with there family whom asked 2 other people to attend.

Give me a fucking break!!! I’ve never heard so much bullshit in all of my life...

Each to there own, but sorry I towed the line to stop the so called spread for months so our valued NHS wasn’t crippled, and it wasn’t even close...

Out of all the Millions in the U.K. we have 3000 cases, how many deaths this week? How many actually 100% related to corona?..

Sorry I’ll not be adhering to this utter bullshit no longer,

Boris pal, send the brown shirts...

But, you're rather proving my point.
Guidelines aside, use bloody common sense.

And no, you dont have 3K cases - you have well over 350,000

Out of all the Millions in the U.K. we have 3000 cases, how many deaths this week? How many actually 100% related to corona?..
if you thought 3K then I can kind of understand why you think it isnt an issue; but the numbers are much, much more staggering

Last edited:
But, you're rather proving my point.
Guidelines aside, use bloody common sense.

And no, you dont have 3K cases - you have well over 350,000
if you thought 3K then I can kind of understand why you think it isnt an issue; but the numbers are much, much more staggering
No today we had over just over 3000..

It’s a utter farce. As said I don’t personally think a virus with the mortality rate this crock of shite had should have caused the impact it has.

I’ll not listen to a word the so called government state, totally against all this nonsense now and that is that.

yes
in one day...NEW cases, not total
that surely, must tell you, it isnt some toss-away concern
A whole 3000 of cases, how many deaths that are corona related, take away the fatties, those with asthma or pre existing conditions and this corona is about as lethal as dunovers farts.

Last meal before the corona comes for me and sox.

We are both terrified.

Hence it’s just peas, of the garden variety, new potatoes and some scampi...

Bit of bread and butter also, less that 6 pieces however as corona will attack me, 5 it ignores, same as my peas, well over 6 just incase.

5AD109BC-070B-44F8-8412-BB3C6132DC90.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back