Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

This.

Most likely will travel more this year than before. There's always something. Malaria, dengue etc.
I got dysentery during my travels
you take precautions, sometime shit still happens, you dont stop living life :thumbsup:

Your missus seems to have the right idea.

Guessing you will not be spending much time replying to PM'S tonight lol.

Eh? Who wants to stay in the barren wasteland known as the west of Scotland:p

If I’m going to pop my clogs I’d rather do it somewhere nice and they can just chuck me in the sea rather than fly my body home

Last night on LBC this caller came on from Stoke she claims she hasn't been out of the house since Coronavirus started, she says she has a kitchen stocked up and is making meals from her supplies.

She claims Stoke is surrounded by a railway station and a university with chinese people in it and a hospital.

When Tom asked her what she would do when her food ran out she said she would put a scarf over her mouth and get two pairs of gloves so she could wash one when she got back home.

She also said everyone should stay at home for two weeks and enjoy the time off.

The woman hasn't quite grasped the reality that people can't just stay at home for two weeks.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Well let’s hope she decontaminated the Mail before touching or her month will be wasted

Conspiracy theorist on the radio just then genuinely believing the chinese government have purpoely created and implemented this disease to cull the population she went on to speak about eh chinese people in the same light as the badger culling in the UK some people are just plain bonkers arent they
Wouldn’t be the first time something like this had happened first case of mad cow disease was discovered in Devon and 12 hrs later the next case was in Perth Scotland tin foil hat time

I always go to Mallorca for a month in June to see my family it’s all booked and paid for and I’ve got people scaremongering saying oooh I wouldn’t if I was you :-/ getting so annoyed now with the mass panic

Well Mr Smug presenter Jon Snow must be lording it up being the first journalist to be part of a quarantine.

Watch him milk the next two weeks for all it's worth.

Bet Sky, itv and the BBC are furious their journalists didn't get there first, race will be on now to be the first journalist to actually contract it.

The battle of the journalists has stepped up a gear now BBC's Nick Robinson says he has been tested for the virus having been to Vietnam with a cough.

So expect Sky News to be encouraging their reporters to join in, Kay Burley the obvious candidate to test it out.

Well Mr Smug presenter Jon Snow must be lording it up being the first journalist to be part of a quarantine.

Watch him milk the next two weeks for all it's worth.

Bet Sky, itv and the BBC are furious their journalists didn't get there first, race will be on now to be the first journalist to actually contract it.

He has to be the centre of attention or get some free pr for the ailing C4, which apparently boris is considering flogging, yes if people didn't realise channel 4 is owned by the british govt :eek2: unbelievable considering some of the perversive/permissive content they've been peddling over the years.

I suppose he might have corona in which case it is right to isolate himself for two weeks or so, a benefit to viewers if he's kept off air, I must admit I didn't mind him so much years ago but as identity politics and wokeness has increased he's got more intolerable, pushing this agenda above everything else.

Japan and former IOC chairman Dick Pound (and that is his real name) are at odds over whether Olympics will go ahead.

Pound says:
a decision on July's event would have to be made within three months.

"You could certainly go to two months out if you had to.

Japan's govt spokesman said "The IOC is proceeding with preparations toward the games as scheduled,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back