Just received this email :
As part of our commitment to providing you with a safe, responsible gambling experience, we have decided to join GAMSTOP. GAMSTOP is the UK's national online self-exclusion scheme, which enables players to self-exclude from multiple gambling operators at once for periods of 6 months, 1 year or 5 years. Although it is not yet a requirement of our British licence to join GAMSTOP, we think it will help us to protect our players.
When will Conquestador join GAMSTOP, and what does this mean?
• Our registration with GAMSTOP will become effective at 12:00 GMT on Monday 27th January 2020.
• If you have not signed up to GAMSTOP and do not wish to self-exclude, then this won't affect you and you can continue to access your account and play our games as normal.
• If you have signed up to GAMSTOP before this date, then you will be automatically excluded from our services when our registration becomes effective. This means:
○ we will automatically close your account, and you will not be able to log in to your account or access any of our games,
○ we will return the balance of the cash funds in your account to you,
○ any active bonus funds will be forfeited; and
○ we won't send you any direct marketing (but we may not be able to stop you from seeing any non-direct marketing for our services).
• Please note that all wagers placed before GAMSTOP comes into effect on Conquestador will be considered valid and, therefore, we will not provide any refunds for wagers you have placed prior to this time.
• Please bear in mind that your registration with GAMSTOP can take up to 24 hours to become effective across all gambling operators. This means that if you register with GAMSTOP in the 24 hours before we go live, then your exclusion may not take effect on Conquestador immediately.
• GAMSTOP is operated by a third party, not-for-profit organization, and we can't promise that it will be 100% effective. If you think you registered for GAMSTOP and are in an exclusion period, but your account with Conquestador has not been automatically closed, please contact our Customer Support Team immediately.
• If you would like to self-exclude from Conquestador before we go live with GAMSTOP, then please use the self-exclusion tool here or contact our Customer Support Team at [email protected].
What happens at the end of my exclusion period?
• If your account with Conquestador is automatically closed as a result of your registration with GAMSTOP (or your self-exclusion from Conquestador), then when your period of exclusion ends we won't contact you or send you any marketing materials unless and until you contact us to request to reactivate your account.
• If you would like to start playing our games again after the end of your exclusion period, you should contact our Customer Support Team on [email protected]. You won't be able to reactivate your account and/or play our games until the end of a 24-hour cooling off period.
Where can I get more information on tools to help with problem gambling?
• If you are concerned that you may have a problem with gambling responsibly, we have a range of tools available that can help, including time outs, deposit limits and self-exclusion. Please see our [Responsible Gambling] page for more information or contact our Customer Support Team.
• For more information on GAMSTOP, please see the
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now..
If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact our friendly Customer Support Team at [email protected].
All the best
The Conquestador Team