CM, Max, Simmo!, Spear................How Do You Do It??????

i agree with you mercy but i did like the pasted post as well as others i have nominated, which brings up a point, just how many times can one person vote per period?

LOL Laurie!

That would be a cm question. I have to go to work so maybe you should ask him.

Great post Sassy!

I would like to say that in most cases I would have nominated this post, but since it was a copy and paste, it dilutes the meaning of giving out an award for best post unless it is an original thought.

I totally understand Mercy, and I never dreamed my cut and paste would be nominated. It was a story that I've saved for the last 10 yrs or so that makes me laugh every time I read it, because it is so painfully true :)

I do believe original works should be rewarded in lieu of cut and pastes, which I hope everyone understood I was not passing off as my original work or thoughts.

I totally understand Mercy, and I never dreamed my cut and paste would be nominated. It was a story that I've saved for the last 10 yrs or so that makes me laugh every time I read it, because it is so painfully true :)

I do believe original works should be rewarded in lieu of cut and pastes, which I hope everyone understood I was not passing off as my original work or thoughts.

I appreciate your honesty now and of course in your first paragraph you stated it was a cut and paste.Still, a great story.:notworthy

i agree with you mercy but i did like the pasted post as well as others i have nominated, which brings up a point, just how many times can one person vote per period?

Up to five per day and 10 times per cycle (two weeks). I believe you can withdraw your vote if you want - for instance - you used up your votes and spotted a post that beckons your nomination :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back