Can I request a deposit refund?

Mr Green-Redbet_Customer supportRep

Senior Affiliate manager
Hello 'boydie12',

Hope you are well.

I am happy to see you are satisfied with the outcome of your complaint. I would like to apologise again for the inconvenience you experienced with us and I will take on your feedback regarding the service you received, apologies again.

If you need anything else at all please let us know and we will be more than happy to help you.

Kind Regards,

The Mr Green Team

Skephan

PABaccred
PABnononaccred
PABnononaccred2
PABinit
I have exactly the same query with an additional email send to Redbet stating that I don't want my account to be opened. I was SE at MrGreen forever and the email send they mention never have received it, but my email clearly states it has been delivered.
I have also noticed when I send an email to support of MrGreen I get an ticket immediately whilst with Redbet after support read my email thus not automatically. This creates human errors.
I really loved playing at Mr Green when the site just opened but their services seem to go downhill in my opinion. Reading also mutiple posts on this forum and at other fora regarding the exact same issue(SE at Mrgreen yet Redbet accepts SE'ed players) . ...

Mr Green-Redbet_Customer supportRep

Senior Affiliate manager
I have exactly the same query with an additional email send to Redbet stating that I don't want my account to be opened. I was SE at MrGreen forever and the email send they mention never have received it, but my email clearly states it has been delivered.
I have also noticed when I send an email to support of MrGreen I get an ticket immediately whilst with Redbet after support read my email thus not automatically. This creates human errors.
I really loved playing at Mr Green when the site just opened but their services seem to go downhill in my opinion. Reading also mutiple posts on this forum and at other fora regarding the exact same issue(SE at Mrgreen yet Redbet accepts SE'ed players) . ...

Good morning "Skephan",

Thank you for leaving your review and I am very sorry for any inconvenience and for the troubles you've experienced.

In order to take a further look at this for you, please can you kindly email us directly with the subject "FAO Complaints" and my team will pick this up for you and be able to discuss and have a closer look at your account and advise further.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Kind Regards,

The Mr Green Team