C-Planet - Before your players start complaining

Redbush54

webmeister
PABaccred
Looks like C-Planet has problems other than with players...

"The programmers we have been working with since C-Planet was founded have high jacked the software that we use. We are currently in negotiations with them and pursuing legal action. We have retrieved some information but as of now we do not have access to the back office so worst case scenario we lose everything, start over and rebuild stronger than ever or best case scenario we get all access to the back office and rebuild from a much stronger point."

Do you think they didn't pay the programmers either? Everything is down and if you still promote them I suggest you pull everything and move on.

Looks like C-Planet has problems other than with players...

"The programmers we have been working with since C-Planet was founded have high jacked the software that we use. We are currently in negotiations with them and pursuing legal action. We have retrieved some information but as of now we do not have access to the back office so worst case scenario we lose everything, start over and rebuild stronger than ever or best case scenario we get all access to the back office and rebuild from a much stronger point."

Do you think they didn't pay the programmers either? Everything is down and if you still promote them I suggest you pull everything and move on.

WTF? It just keeps getting weirder and weirder over there at C-Planet.

It's amazing how fast and low they fell.

Unreal.

I agree with the above posts -- what a joke C-Planet has become. I don't expect them to be around much longer.

I pulled them at least 1.5 years ago when I had an unsually high number of banned players.

what pisses me off about stuff like this is why does no high authority do anything about this, its a joke , its asif nothing ever gets done , isnt it classed as fraudulent (if you see where im coming from)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back