BTG Slots - SG Interactive Warning - Please Read.

Hoping someone would maybe do something like this, trouble is

1) It will fall on "deaf ears" no matter how many time you/we repeat ourselves
2) We have no cast iron proof, hence they will continue to get away with it, look what SG did to Raging Rhino - disgusting, criminal behavior yet over a year they're still doing it.

I have noticed also (elsewhere not Mr Green) that since the SG interface appeared they play much worse, although the sample size is tiny, it does stick out like a sore thumb.

Greed, Greed and more greed it is as simple as that.

As for 3rd party auditors, game checks, etc etc etc, too many "brown envelopes" for that ever to become our salvation.

I'll keep an eye out for my compensation as I truly feel also that these games have been ripping me off for quite a time now but I'll also not hold my breath!

The games are exactly the same after changing to SG platform. I play 'em enough so would be the first to grizzle if anything was wrong with the gameplay. Raging Rhino, that's another story.....

Agreed, they seem to be playing the same for me too. If anything, maybe even a bit better. Had a couple of crappy bonuses on Bonanza, but several 150x+ on Extra Chilli and White Rabbit. Not forgetting the 3400x on Donuts :)

The games are exactly the same after changing to SG platform. I play 'em enough so would be the first to grizzle if anything was wrong with the gameplay. Raging Rhino, that's another story.....

This is my main gripe. If experienced, time served players such as ourselves KNOW something is amiss yet we can't / won't do anything about it then developers won't either other than continue to exploit the market :(

This is my main gripe. If experienced, time served players such as ourselves KNOW something is amiss yet we can't / won't do anything about it then developers won't either other than continue to exploit the market :(

All perspective though Jono. I would disgaree in saying Bonanza is playing the same as normal. But our opinions are based on OUR own game play. But if RR has been fiddled with then Bonanza and any other slot is equally possible. Either none are alted or all are potentially.

But you don't KNOW?.

You even said in your post above, your sample size is tiny. So your posts on this subject holds no merit.

I certainly would call Dunover a time served player and his opinion is the polar opposite of yours.

I'm guessing Max or Brian have not seen the thread title yet. And as for the OP deleting his initial post.

Deary me.

Hoping someone would maybe do something like this, trouble is

1) It will fall on "deaf ears" no matter how many time you/we repeat ourselves
2) We have no cast iron proof, hence they will continue to get away with it, look what SG did to Raging Rhino - disgusting, criminal behavior yet over a year they're still doing it.

I have noticed also (elsewhere not Mr Green) that since the SG interface appeared they play much worse, although the sample size is tiny, it does stick out like a sore thumb.

Greed, Greed and more greed it is as simple as that.

As for 3rd party auditors, game checks, etc etc etc, too many "brown envelopes" for that ever to become our salvation.

I'll keep an eye out for my compensation as I truly feel also that these games have been ripping me off for quite a time now but I'll also not hold my breath!

You do realise you don't have to carry on playing them?

You will end up like the nutcase on the Evolution roulette thread

But you don't KNOW?.

You even said in your post above, your sample size is tiny. So your posts on this subject holds no merit.

I certainly would call Dunover a time served player and his opinion is the polar opposite of yours.

I'm guessing Max or Brian have not seen the thread title yet. And as for the OP deleting his initial post.

Deary me.

You do realise you don't have to carry on playing them?

You will end up like the nutcase on the Evolution roulette thread

You really don't know me at all do you, so likewise your post holds little if any merit

Time served? - 2003 ok? - I'm as clued up as Dunover, trust me!

Sometimes I don't need a massive sample to know when I'm been mugged off either

nutcase? - occasionally, but generally No! (thanks for that btw)

I have gambled long enough in general (28 years) to know when something is amiss or "not quite right"

The BTG games are not quite right, something (I'll avoid rigged) is unfair, not me alone either way to many others have commented, moaned, experienced etc etc etc

Remember also when you see my comments in these sort of threads, I've never started ANY of them, merely agreed (sometimes) with the OP's

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree and leave it there as I'm too intelligent to get involved in a slanging or nit picking situation but I shall still be sat here when that day comes and that can of worms (regarding dodgy slots) is well and truly opened.

I also promise to one and all I shall not make one single "I told you so" post :thumbsup:

I don't see what is wrong with them apart from they are paying me out, I have only seen the graphics error on Bonanza once, Chilli is playing fine only issue I have is BTG crashed last night and has just crashed now other than that what is the problem?

You really don't know me at all do you, so likewise your post holds little if any merit

I have gambled long enough in general (28 years) to know when something is amiss or "not quite right"

The BTG games are not quite right, something (I'll avoid rigged) is unfair, not me alone either way to many others have commented, moaned, experienced etc etc etc

Remember also when you see my comments in these sort of threads, I've never started ANY of them, merely agreed (sometimes) with the OP's

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree and leave it there as I'm too intelligent to get involved in a slanging or nit picking situation but I shall still be sat here when that day comes and that can of worms (regarding dodgy slots) is well and truly opened.

I also promise to one and all I shall not make one single "I told you so" post :thumbsup:

Had far better runs on BTG slots earlier in the year I have to say. Same with Playngo though. In the past month I think I have had one substantial win from PnG and none from BTG and these are the slots I play 95% of the time. I have a funny feeling that Gamstop being introduced will see a fair drop in turnover for these games.

Issues with graphics in Bonanza, multiplier not showing when a gold donut falls once you trigger bonus. The issue with the balance changing upon a winning spin (aka going down if it’s a winning cascade) appears to have been fixed. Both games been a bit of a mess, though I played at a site and it was all ok earlier.

BTG post on this forum let them put the official line on this because it does feel that the since the SG wrapper has been added bonanza bonuses have been more difficult to come by and on the rare occasion yiu do hit gold then it doesnt pay what happened to the end of month btg update or did I miss it.

I didn't call you a Nutcase.

I said you will end up like the Nutcase on the Evolution thread.

Also, I didn't mean to question weather you are a seasoned player or not. My point was your sample size carried no merit

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back