blocked account!!!! need help

emanddaz

Dormant account
[pab-in-progress]hey everybody,

I really need some help and advice....... i deposited £20 on 26th march played on bingo and slots and ended up with over £1000 in winnings - on the 4th April i withdrew £1000 to go back into my bank account. i logged in a few days later only to find that they have blocked my account due to security issues??? - i was asked to send in forms of ID which i did straight away and still nothing! i got a very empty email from the security team yesterday just saying they had cancelled my membership due to these unknown security issues.
I have also emailed the gaming regulators in gibraltar but nothing has come of that either he said that 6 days of being ignored is fine and acceptable....?

has this happened to anyone else and they actually got their winnings?

im a mum of 4 and this is alot of money to me and my children but feel like i am banging my head against a brick wall

any help or advice would be fab :)[/pab-in-progress]

Last edited by a moderator:
You can submit a PAB (pitch a bitch) about this program and I am sure there are people at the forum that will look into it for you. However, it will be well worth you checking over everything to make sure your complaint is genuine. For example - was the win from bonus money or your own deposit? If you have been asked for ID, have you provided it?

yeah i have done the PAB thing, and my winnings were from my deposit not the bonus sent in the ID as requested so im not sure

yeah i have done the PAB thing, and my winnings were from my deposit not the bonus sent in the ID as requested so im not sure

If you have submitted a PAB then your best bet as of now is to sit back and wait for Max to get to it.

If you have submitted a PAB then your best bet as of now is to sit back and wait for Max to get to it.

@emanddaz: Please note that this good advice includes not posting further (here) about your PAB issue until I have done with it.

I see that you started this thread _after_ submitting your PAB which means you either did not read or did not heed the advice given in the Pitch-A-Bitch FAQ (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
). :grumpy-face: Not a good start to the process, especially since you've already said (in your PAB form) that you had read and would comply with the FAQ guidelines.

You are STRONGLY advised to read that FAQ: you have responsibilities in this process too and if you continue to ignore them things will not go well.

Please acknowledge that you understand the above and will comply.

ALSO: your thread title -- "I've been robbed ..." -- is misleading, modified to better reflect the situation you've described.

While a lot of us have loads of sympathy I cannot understand why someone would want to gamble with hard-earned money and then tells others that the money is important to her. Call me stone-hearted but I dont sympathise with such people.

Is that PAB thing new? Or just something I've never seen before. Pretty cool with the little button. I like buttons. :p

[derail]

Is that PAB thing new? Or just something I've never seen before. ....

I think I set it up a couple years ago, or close thereto. I only use it when the OP's post is damaging their chances with the PAB, the idea being that I'm trying to protect them from themselves.

FYI there is a public thing called a "spoiler" which you can use whenever you like: just type [noparse]
this is my text
[/noparse] and you'll get the following:

this is my text

You can also highlight something with a similar technique: type [noparse][highlight]this is my text[/highlight][/noparse] and you'll get:

[highlight]this is my text[/highlight]

Like strikeouts? [noparse][strike]some text[/strike][/noparse] gives you [strike]some text[/strike].

And if you want to point to someone's profile page -- usually to direct someone to the place where they can PM a specific person -- you type [noparse][profile]maxd[/profile][/noparse], for example, and you get [profile]maxd[/profile] which will take you directly there if you click on it.

I know I documented this stuff somewhere but I'll be dinged if I can remember where that was. :rolleyes:

[/derail]

edit: Nevermind......nothing to see here :oops:

[derail]

I think I set it up a couple years ago, or close thereto. I only use it when the OP's post is damaging their chances with the PAB, the idea being that I'm trying to protect them from themselves.

FYI there is a public thing called a "spoiler" which you can use whenever you like: just type [noparse]
this is my text
[/noparse] and you'll get the following:

this is my text

You can also highlight something with a similar technique: type [noparse][highlight]this is my text[/highlight][/noparse] and you'll get:

[highlight]this is my text[/highlight]

I know I documented this stuff somewhere but I'll be dinged if I can remember where that was. :rolleyes:

[/derail]

/derail

Could you maybe start a new thread with the above information, and maybe add to it over time? I would like to learn this stuff but don't think I'll remember to look for it in this thread:p

Could you maybe start a new thread with the above information ....

I think I already did, just can't find it at the moment. :oops:

While a lot of us have loads of sympathy I cannot understand why someone would want to gamble with hard-earned money and then tells others that the money is important to her. Call me stone-hearted but I dont sympathise with such people.
Oh come on chu - she only deposited £20... and won £1000!
That would be a LOT of money to a LOT of people in this country.

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back