bkacjack -- BETTING STRATEGY

joedog

Dormant account
I caculated that if I bet 1-5 $ and doubled the bet if i lost and repeated this process that I would always end up ahead COUNTING ON it is impossible to loose 6-7-8 hands in a row.

Not true I think the software catches on and purposuly causes me to loose enough times to bo broke.

I have better luck going with my "gut feeling" when to raise the bet to regain lost $$$'s

anybody else try this stragegy,,,,,JD

joedog said:
I caculated that if I bet 1-5 $ and doubled the bet if i lost and repeated this process that I would always end up ahead COUNTING ON it is impossible to loose 6-7-8 hands in a row.

Not true I think the software catches on and purposuly causes me to loose enough times to bo broke.

I have better luck going with my "gut feeling" when to raise the bet to regain lost $$$'s

It's called the Martingale and it sucks. You will end up broke in a very short period of time. It is not impossible to loose 8 hands in a row in BJ, you will have streaks of 15-20 if you play long enough. Progressive betting sucks. :(

joedog said:

kryddturken is absolutely correct!
Why don't you just use the Basic Strategy Chart I sent you and flat bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back