Betfred - experiencing issues with withdrawing

samuelnp90

Newbie member
PABnononaccred2
PABinit
Hi All,
Is anyone experiencing issues with withdrawing from Betfred?

previous five or six withdrawals done in 24hours or less. I have a small withdrawal pending since Friday 1st Jan.

Spoke to CS chat this morning who have advised that it was processed at 7.12am and to allow PayPal 12hours, then a different CS agent advised it has been escalated to get an answer from payments team? Now been pending 60hours +?! Cannot get a definitive answer and emails are not replied to. Is there a rep on here?

irish-ranger

MM
Hi All,
Is anyone experiencing issues with withdrawing from Betfred?

previous five or six withdrawals done in 24hours or less. I have a small withdrawal pending since Friday 1st Jan.

Spoke to CS chat this morning who have advised that it was processed at 7.12am and to allow PayPal 12hours, then a different CS agent advised it has been escalated to get an answer from payments team? Now been pending 60hours +?! Cannot get a definitive answer and emails are not replied to. Is there a rep on here?
Xmas will have slowed everything I was getting a pop up over the weekend saying withdrawals will take longer

Marcburgum

Newbie member
I joined betfred in December and so far every withdrawal has been pending for 2 days then into my bank by the 3rd day.
Still think withdrawals should be quicker than this.

irish-ranger

MM
I joined betfred in December and so far every withdrawal has been pending for 2 days then into my bank by the 3rd day.
Still think withdrawals should be quicker than this.
Were as I always get my withdrawals the following afternoon as the withdrawal button is hit before 2am

Marcburgum

Newbie member
Is that if you make your withdrawal before 2pm in the afternoon the money is in your account the following afternoon?