1. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies .This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy.Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Follow Casinomeister on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Casinomeister.us US Residents Click here! |  Svenska Svenska | 
Dismiss Notice
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!

At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join Casinomeister here!

Slow Pay Approved Winnings Not Paid

Discussion in 'Casino Complaints - Non-Bonus Issues' started by grumpmik, Sep 16, 2015.

    Sep 16, 2015
  1. grumpmik

    grumpmik Newbie member PABnononaccred

    ancaster ontario, canada
    Do I have to speak to someone specific about a non-payment from casino my winnings have been approved
  2. Sep 16, 2015
  3. Borgie

    Borgie Senior Member

    Office Manager
    United Kingdom
    Are they an accredited casino here? You can send a PM to the rep .
  4. Sep 16, 2015
  5. maxd

    maxd Complaints (PAB) Manager Staff Member

    The PAB Guy
    As mentioned, if the casino has a representative listed here then contacting them should be your first step.

    If you've tried that approach and things still aren't resolved then you should look into our Pitch-A-Bitch (PAB) service here. Please ensure that you read, understand and follow the guidelines given in the Pitch-A-Bitch FAQ if you do decide to proceed with a PAB.

    If you have questions about the PAB service please (re)read the Pitch-A-Bitch FAQ, most questions are answered there. If that still doesn't tell you what you need then you can send me a Private Message here.

Share This Page