a sorry from me..

Playford7

Permanent Ban: Too much flaming
MM
evening, or possibly morning wherever you reside. i just want to say a heartfelt sorry to some of you guys i may of offended regarding the nickslots/streamers/raffle threads. this wasnt in the outset my intention, i did take exception to some of the vested intrests, possible biased views with my overly strong opinions, its not my place to call out people i think may be parasites or any of the like and that was totally unacceptable on my part and certainly not gentlemanly so again sorry, i also shouldnt label all affiliates in the same bracket, that was short sighted on underinformed on my part so iam also sorry for that, and them members on here i classed as biased as they are long standing was wrong, as alot have put input into my messages helpfully and i came across rude and ungrateful. moving forward thats a genuine sorry from me guys, i do hope i can become accepted and contribute in the manner this forum demands, it does a hell of alot of good to the average joe and experienced player alike. regards. ben

Welcome back!:thumbsup:
We all have made our mistakes here, and continue to do them, but hopefully we'll learn something on the way.

You'll fit in perfectly;)

evening, or possibly morning wherever you reside. i just want to say a heartfelt sorry to some of you guys i may of offended regarding the nickslots/streamers/raffle threads. this wasnt in the outset my intention, i did take exception to some of the vested intrests, possible biased views with my overly strong opinions, its not my place to call out people i think may be parasites or any of the like and that was totally unacceptable on my part and certainly not gentlemanly so again sorry, i also shouldnt label all affiliates in the same bracket, that was short sighted on underinformed on my part so iam also sorry for that, and them members on here i classed as biased as they are long standing was wrong, as alot have put input into my messages helpfully and i came across rude and ungrateful. moving forward thats a genuine sorry from me guys, i do hope i can become accepted and contribute in the manner this forum demands, it does a hell of alot of good to the average joe and experienced player alike. regards. ben

That thread is probably hard going for a relatively new member like yourself, it is like the CM cesspit where the effluent and turds collect and the slightest stirring of it creates a mighty stench. Metaphorically speaking.

So you'll see there are plenty of other less controversial threads to dive in to, and I'm sure you'll contribute well! :thumbsup: :cool:

It takes a proper grown up to admit their mistakes and apologize. :thumbsup:

No offence personally intended. Read many of your posts and should of realised your a decent one, that's my error. In the future I'll be more liberal with my opinions. Thanks for taking the time to reply with a nice message.

That thread is probably hard going for a relatively new member like yourself, it is like the CM cesspit where the effluent and turds collect and the slightest stirring of it creates a mighty stench. Metaphorically speaking.

So you'll see there are plenty of other less controversial threads to dive in to, and I'm sure you'll contribute well! :thumbsup: :cool:
Totally. And totally get where you are coming from dunover, you have answered me many a question (same username on YouTube) and helped me. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way as you went out your way a lot to help me and that was a lovely gesture. My time on replying to a steamer or any of the such is done. I'll concentrate my time on my online play, not how others do. Thanks for the response. And bullllshit!..

Totally. And totally get where you are coming from dunover, you have answered me many a question (same username on YouTube) and helped me. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way as you went out your way a lot to help me and that was a lovely gesture. My time on replying to a steamer or any of the such is done. I'll concentrate my time on my online play, not how others do. Thanks for the response. And bullllshit!..

You didn't. Don't worry! I don't give a stuff for that ermmm.. subject at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back