a sorry from me..

Playford7

MM
evening, or possibly morning wherever you reside. i just want to say a heartfelt sorry to some of you guys i may of offended regarding the nickslots/streamers/raffle threads. this wasnt in the outset my intention, i did take exception to some of the vested intrests, possible biased views with my overly strong opinions, its not my place to call out people i think may be parasites or any of the like and that was totally unacceptable on my part and certainly not gentlemanly so again sorry, i also shouldnt label all affiliates in the same bracket, that was short sighted on underinformed on my part so iam also sorry for that, and them members on here i classed as biased as they are long standing was wrong, as alot have put input into my messages helpfully and i came across rude and ungrateful. moving forward thats a genuine sorry from me guys, i do hope i can become accepted and contribute in the manner this forum demands, it does a hell of alot of good to the average joe and experienced player alike. regards. ben

Tirilej

Still a Lady
CAG
MM
Welcome back!:thumbsup:
We all have made our mistakes here, and continue to do them, but hopefully we'll learn something on the way.

You'll fit in perfectly;)

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
evening, or possibly morning wherever you reside. i just want to say a heartfelt sorry to some of you guys i may of offended regarding the nickslots/streamers/raffle threads. this wasnt in the outset my intention, i did take exception to some of the vested intrests, possible biased views with my overly strong opinions, its not my place to call out people i think may be parasites or any of the like and that was totally unacceptable on my part and certainly not gentlemanly so again sorry, i also shouldnt label all affiliates in the same bracket, that was short sighted on underinformed on my part so iam also sorry for that, and them members on here i classed as biased as they are long standing was wrong, as alot have put input into my messages helpfully and i came across rude and ungrateful. moving forward thats a genuine sorry from me guys, i do hope i can become accepted and contribute in the manner this forum demands, it does a hell of alot of good to the average joe and experienced player alike. regards. ben
That thread is probably hard going for a relatively new member like yourself, it is like the CM cesspit where the effluent and turds collect and the slightest stirring of it creates a mighty stench. Metaphorically speaking.

So you'll see there are plenty of other less controversial threads to dive in to, and I'm sure you'll contribute well! :thumbsup: :cool:

Playford7

MM
It takes a proper grown up to admit their mistakes and apologize. :thumbsup:
No offence personally intended. Read many of your posts and should of realised your a decent one, that's my error. In the future I'll be more liberal with my opinions. Thanks for taking the time to reply with a nice message.

Playford7

MM
That thread is probably hard going for a relatively new member like yourself, it is like the CM cesspit where the effluent and turds collect and the slightest stirring of it creates a mighty stench. Metaphorically speaking.

So you'll see there are plenty of other less controversial threads to dive in to, and I'm sure you'll contribute well! :thumbsup: :cool:
Totally. And totally get where you are coming from dunover, you have answered me many a question (same username on YouTube) and helped me. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way as you went out your way a lot to help me and that was a lovely gesture. My time on replying to a steamer or any of the such is done. I'll concentrate my time on my online play, not how others do. Thanks for the response. And bullllshit!..

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Totally. And totally get where you are coming from dunover, you have answered me many a question (same username on YouTube) and helped me. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way as you went out your way a lot to help me and that was a lovely gesture. My time on replying to a steamer or any of the such is done. I'll concentrate my time on my online play, not how others do. Thanks for the response. And bullllshit!..
You didn't. Don't worry! I don't give a stuff for that ermmm.. subject at all.