A question to fellow members who live in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allthough i have nothing against free-speech i think this thread should have stayed closed.

The prejudice-bs stupidnes posted here by some just makes me sick. Coming from germany i read and hear enough of this pseudo-facts every day, now also on cm :(

No offense here, and call me what you want but some members should better only talk about slots or gaming related stuff, this would hide their ugly-stupid views.

Ps: Having enough money and time to feed slots, but feeling in position to judge which immigrants are good or bad for what reasons whatsover.. and putting the word immigrant in brackets or things like "why dont they stay in turky, these greedy bastatrds want even more" kinda stuff just makes me sick..:puke:

Maybe I should quickly make a website where we can have a chat amongst us, I do not think a gambling fourm is the best place,

Maybe I should quickly make a website where we can have a chat amongst us, I do not think a gambling fourm is the best place,

Try "Pegida", some weird german club of troubled minds sharing many of the "facts" posted here..they would gladly host that chat...

No one is nether patient when there wrong,

I am not arguing, But you are biting your nose of to spite your face,

So it is not right for the Brits to evade your country and rape & kill (As you say so) But its ok for the rest of the world to come to U.K and do it?

Two wrongs do not make a right, If you stated we deserve it than say that

If that is truly what's happening (I was raped and harrassed by an irish canadian myself), i'd say i've come to terms that these behaviours are learned and have roots to Neanderthal man. i believe you meant to say "their", spell check is there just so you know. too bad grammar check isn't, not quite sure that was a complete sentence. "Proper English" after all.

It's funny. I'm part English myself, first generation Canadian. I know my history, and i'm not always proud of my roots. You know, slave ships, Native Schools, the Irish starvation and massacres. The Irish in me is yet a collector of Royal Albert China documenting all events in Royal History. I myself have learned and evolved from this, so as not to repeat past ills. We are all Earthlings. We deserve clean water, good food and a warm place to sleep. Regardless of ethnicity, skin colour or religion. No one deserves to be bombed. beheaded. gunned down. They can't stay there. Sorry they aren't bringing riches for your Conservative kife government to bilk.

If that is truly what's happening (I was raped and harrassed by an irish canadian myself), i'd say i've come to terms that these behaviours are learned and have roots to Neanderthal man. i believe you meant to say "their", spell check is there just so you know. too bad grammar check isn't, not quite sure that was a complete sentence. "Proper English" after all.

It's funny. I'm part English myself, first generation Canadian. I know my history, and i'm not always proud of my roots. You know, slave ships, Native Schools, the Irish starvation and massacres. The Irish in me is yet a collector of Royal Albert China documenting all events in Royal History. I myself have learned and evolved from this, so as not to repeat past ills. We are all Earthlings. We deserve clean water, good food and a warm place to sleep. Regardless of ethnicity, skin colour or religion. No one deserves to be bombed. beheaded. gunned down. They can't stay there. Sorry they aren't bringing riches for your Conservative kife government to bilk.

Im sorry to hear about your misfortune, Its not good for any person to be attacked, But please note that Ireland is not U.K and is a different country, I am also Irish blood and will say that I have many family members die and connected to the IRA, Am I ashamed? NO

Crammer is not my first port off call, I think most people know this if they read my posts, Spell check is about as much use a a chocolate tea pot to me, But hopefully most will bypass that and get why I try to say, Again this is down to U,K shit schooling, Going as low as picking up on peoples spelling & grammar is abit low considering you are well educating and defending wrong doings but point out about spelling?

Im sorry to hear about your misfortune, Its not good for any person to be attacked, But please note that Ireland is not U.K and is a different country, I am also Irish blood and will say that I have many family members die and connected to the IRA, Am I ashamed? NO

Crammer is not my first port off call, I think most people know this if they read my posts, Spell check is about as much use a a chocolate tea pot to me, But hopefully most will bypass that and get why I try to say, Again this is down to U,K shit schooling, Going as low as picking up on peoples spelling & grammar is abit low considering you are well educating and defending wrong doings but point out about spelling?
I'm a Belieber. We are even. My Grandma's brothers fought with Michael Collins. Then she ran away to drive Motocycle for the British Army, my Grandad defecting from the IRA to be a fieldman. I poke fun at the English sense of Righteousness. Who is entitled to birthright. That whole way of thought comes from the UK.

Ultimately, what's really wrong here is arms trade. Blame the poor migrants going towards the Horn of Plenty in times of true horror. There are checks and balances. It is the Universe's ultimate goal to balance. Should they stay home and die, or live to watch everything they know turned to ruin, family and friends murdered in the street? It is pure survival. If we stopped making guns and ammo this whole thing could be stopped. Sanctions.

But that is me trying to save the world one prayer at a time.

Argument ended on my side. you may counter...lol

Allthough i have nothing against free-speech i think this thread should have stayed closed.

The prejudice-bs stupidnes posted here by some just makes me sick. Coming from germany i read and hear enough of this pseudo-facts every day, now also on cm :(

No offense here, and call me what you want but some members should better only talk about slots or gaming related stuff, this would hide their ugly-stupid views.

Ps: Having enough money and time to feed slots, but feeling in position to judge which immigrants are good or bad for what reasons whatsover.. and putting the word immigrant in brackets or things like "why dont they stay in turky, these greedy bastatrds want even more" kinda stuff just makes me sick..:puke:

This is a forum dominated by the Brits. Their anti-everything attitude drives me crazy. It's not just anti-migrants but also anti-EU. They have their choice to leave EU in 2016/2017. I wouldn't be upset if they leave.

I already said so and could ve almost being thrown out this forum if I kept it up

No wonder wonder it is almost the usual suspects (dunover and his alikes) they take free shots at islam, brow people, etc... and whats funny is the more they go they go at it and the more you see the ugliness...did the famous pic of the 3 years old refugee dead and washed on the shore when canada refused his family application, ring any wake up call? Not at all, dunover and his alikes are here to defend the great european civilzation values just as they are about to be invaded by a horde of uneducated,criminal,terrorist barbarians...I GIVE UP

I already said so and could ve almost being thrown out this forum if I kept it up

No wonder wonder it is almost the usual suspects (dunover and his alikes) they take free shots at islam, brow people, etc... and whats funny is the more they go they go at it and the more you see the ugliness...did the famous pic of the 3 years old refugee dead and washed on the shore when canada refused his family application, ring any wake up call? Not at all, dunover and his alikes are here to defend the great european civilzation values just as they are about to be invaded by a horde of uneducated,criminal,terrorist barbarians...I GIVE UP

I am pretty sure I will get many replies that I dont understand, I am naive, I am liberal, etc...just any stupid and dumb excuses to hide their true colors but thanks god there are members here who can t be fooled...

This is a forum dominated by the Brits. Their anti-everything attitude drives me crazy. It's not just anti-migrants but also anti-EU. They have their choice to leave in EU in 2016/2017. I wouldn't be upset if they leave.

Trust me, we wouldn't be upset either. We wouldn't have to listen to fools like Merkel any more. You believe in democracy? So do I, and we were never given a vote on any political union with Europe, merely a Common Market. This Common Market has since transmogrified into a colossal, inefficient, interfering, bullying pseudo-Communist monstrosity along with all the corruption and inefficiency you'd expect with it. I'd be elated to get out of the E-USSR and leave Merkel and the French to squabble over the cesspit.

I'm a Belieber. We are even. My Grandma's brothers fought with Michael Collins. Then she ran away to drive Motocycle for the British Army, my Grandad defecting from the IRA to be a fieldman. I poke fun at the English sense of Righteousness. Who is entitled to birthright. That whole way of thought comes from the UK.

Ultimately, what's really wrong here is arms trade. Blame the poor migrants going towards the Horn of Plenty in times of true horror. There are checks and balances. It is the Universe's ultimate goal to balance. Should they stay home and die, or live to watch everything they know turned to ruin, family and friends murdered in the street? It is pure survival. If we stopped making guns and ammo this whole thing could be stopped. Sanctions.

:) No you win, Your right about the arms trade, If it was not for alot of country's selling arms than alot of this fighting would not be going on, But I repeat its all about money no matter what window we are looking out, But its ok for U.K to be selling shit as a few years later the government in charge would have been changed,

Believe me If I could swap shoes for a few weeks with your self than you may understand what it is like here,& I am in a ok town, But drugs are rife, So is weapons,

Yes they should get away but argument is they hit a country which is safe but risk there life again to get more, If my family was getting shot at and blown up and I went to a next country I would be great full at that, There is many of familys here that are on there arss, Have nothing, Even the well of are getting in debt, I have no time for these any way as it is ok for them to sit in there patronising people smoking there cigars & drinking champagne but its come back even to haunt them,

I am not racist as alot of people that come here are white, From russia / Ukrain / Poland and I do have I heart, But at the minute I would like the people that have paid tax's, Thought for the country have priority, Thats all I ask

A few facts here too.

We were ALL upset by the images of the Turkish soldier carrying the young boy's body.

Look beyond that and ask why? The family chose to spend a few thousand Euros paying criminals to smuggle them into Europe via a very risky method, as opposed to having a safe and established short route to the safe havens in Jordan and Lebanon. So I have to be brutally honest and say the parents share the responsibility for the poor children's deaths.

The Germans are making a huge mistake which will lead to thousands more deaths. They have taken the lid off of the jam jar and now EVERY criminal with access to a semi-seaworthy boat will be overrun with new 'customers' to each pay a few thousand Euros. The criminal will net off of ONE trip enough to retire in luxurious comfort in Libya, Tunisia or wherever he does business from. He doesn't care whether the boat sinks, he has effectively sold it for a huge profit.

You must all remember that ANY so-called refugee already in a country like Greece, Turkey, Hungary, Serbia, Italy or France is NOT any longer a refugee when they attempt to move on to a more prosperous nation, but an ECONOMIC MIGRANT which we have no obligation to assist.

The UK is helping (For once Camoron has got it right) the genuine refugees in Jordan/Lebanon/Egypt to the tune of £1billion with aid and will only take asylum applications from there and not migrants already in the EU. Quite right IMO.

We (the EU nations) need to simply saturate the Mediterranean with naval vessels to turn these boats back to wherever they sailed from and put the criminals out of business. If they knew there was no chance of making Europe, the terrible death toll will go.

And I must ask, where are the oil-rich Arab countries when it comes to helping fellow Arabs/muslims????

Great idea as this isnt the place for obnioxious and xenophobic views. Yeah go ahead and make a website so you can chat AMONG YOURSELVES so you can save us from whatever is troubling you

A few facts here too.

We were ALL upset by the images of the Turkish soldier carrying the young boy's body.

Look beyond that and ask why? The family chose to spend a few thousand Euros paying criminals to smuggle them into Europe via a very risky method, as opposed to having a safe and established short route to the safe havens in Jordan and Lebanon. So I have to be brutally honest and say the parents share the responsibility for the poor children's deaths.

The Germans are making a huge mistake which will lead to thousands more deaths. They have taken the lid off of the jam jar and now EVERY criminal with access to a semi-seaworthy boat will be overrun with new 'customers' to each pay a few thousand Euros. The criminal will net off of ONE trip enough to retire in luxurious comfort in Libya, Tunisia or wherever he does business from. He doesn't care whether the boat sinks, he has effectively sold it for a huge profit.

You must all remember that ANY so-called refugee already in a country like Greece, Turkey, Hungary, Serbia, Italy or France is NOT any longer a refugee when they attempt to move on to a more prosperous nation, but an ECONOMIC MIGRANT which we have no obligation to assist.

The UK is helping (For once Camoron has got it right) the genuine refugees in Jordan/Lebanon/Egypt to the tune of £1billion with aid and will only take asylum applications from there and not migrants already in the EU. Quite right IMO.

We (the EU nations) need to simply saturate the Mediterranean with naval vessels to turn these boats back to wherever they sailed from and put the criminals out of business. If they knew there was no chance of making Europe, the terrible death toll will go.

And I must ask, where are the oil-rich Arab countries when it comes to helping fellow Arabs/muslims????
Your brother in soul spintee is about to make a website where you can chat among yourselves, I suggest you take your lovely views over there as we are tired of replying and trying to make you see some LIGHT (to no avail)
Its abvious you have a problem with arabs/muslims...and go ask you gov why the rich arab/muslim/corrupt (helped by USA,EU) regimes dont help out during this crisis

Don't listen to me (and my 'alikes') listen to those who actually know:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Ok, when you become a minority in your country, enjoy your beer, betting, slotting, bacon breakfasts and bikinis on the beach. You need to wake up.

Your brother in soul spintee is about to make a website where you can chat among yourselves, I suggest you take your lovely views over there as we are tired of replying and trying to make you see some LIGHT (to no avail)
Its abvious you have a problem with arabs/muslims...and go ask you gov why the rich arab/muslim/corrupt (helped by USA,EU) regimes dont help out during this crisis

I have seen the light. It's clearly you that needs to avail yourself of the past consequences of this migration. The information is there, unbiased and uncorrupted and I have seen myself some of these places. Maybe you haven't living in Canada. I'm sure you've read of the issues of your neighbours in the USA and the deaths and murders, and they have a tiny number compared to Europe.

It's interesting you mention 'views' and 'gambling forum' neither of which will be available to you under the liberal, understanding tolerant tenets of Islam. And I speak not with prejudice but from reality. They may be the 'refugees' today but once their numbers allow you will be the refugee tomorrow. If you are foolish enough to allow it to happen.

No it wouldn't, they'd simply kill each other with clubs and machetes instead. :rolleyes:

A few facts here too.

Great idea as this isnt the place for obnioxious and xenophobic views. Yeah go ahead and make a website so you can chat AMONG YOURSELVES so you can save us from whatever is troubling you

Views? I take it you are a Quran man? Believe me I have many of Hindu / Muslim friends, Saying I would make a quick website up has nothing to do with hatred, Any one would be welcomed an views put across, I said this as I do not think this is the place to have such conversation, In a matter of fact its the Muslims that have made website to twist peoples brains,

Not all Muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are Muslims, I nether mentions anythink about about Hindus or Muslims? The original thread was about iligal immigrants & most are not Muslim so you must of been rattled along the line when I mentioned rape,

This is a forum dominated by the Brits. Their anti-everything attitude drives me crazy. It's not just anti-migrants but also anti-EU. They have their choice to leave EU in 2016/2017. I wouldn't be upset if they leave.

I see that this has now descended in 'Brit' bashing. Your statement about Britain being anti- migrant and intolerant couldn't actually be further from the truth. It appears that having an opinion on this matter to not wholeheartedly open the doors to a swathe of unvetted foreign nationals is an instant negative thing. I have no doubts that many are also being coerced into making this treacherous journey against their will and if left unchecked, these criminal gangs are going to run rampant as, lest we forget the point, many are entering Europe illegally and not via the proper channels. It's exploitation on a mass scale, by all means let in genuine asylum seekers but I fear Europe does not have the means or resources to fully check every person.

A few facts here too.

Much worse. They already lived in Turkey for a couple of years. Dad's teeth gave up, what to do... Ah let's play refugee, Germany will pay.

People that keep branding others racist, inhumane etc. for not wanting to take all the refugees in are way off the mark.

In UK theres a serious problem where so many muslims living in this country are actively recruiting members and planning terrorist atrocities so suddenly opening up the gates and allowing thousands upon thousands of people into the country with no idea of their background is crazy.

But do all the people complaining that UK doesn't accept or help refugees really have a clue about the way UK runs.

One of the reasons people want less refugees is because it affects them. We are in a country with homeless people, people living in substandard housing, people so far in debt they will never recover. They then see all the foreigners moving in and getting fully furnished houses, benefits , help with many other things that people born in the country can not get. They then make no effort to learn English or become part of the community, not all but quite a few.

Then you find that our PC country then starts telling people they can no longer have parties for Christmas in schools as it may offend people. Works are telling staff in our country they can no longer pay them extra for working Christmas day as it is not a holiday and if they do they would need to pay others more for the holidays that fit their beliefs. We also are told that people can protest against british and make threads in marches as it is freedom of speech and we cant deport some that have commited crimes as its against their human rights.

Please save me all this crap that people are bigoted for not wanting to take in refugees. I don't mind genuine refugees that just want somewhere safe to stay. But if people are given a chance of a better life in a country its their place to learn the ways of that country and do their best to fit in. Not complain about how they find certain aspects of british life against their beliefs. If I went to any country in the world I have to accept their way of life so same should apply here.

People that keep branding others racist, inhumane etc. for not wanting to take all the refugees in are way off the mark.

In UK theres a serious problem where so many muslims living in this country are actively recruiting members and planning terrorist atrocities so suddenly opening up the gates and allowing thousands upon thousands of people into the country with no idea of their background is crazy.

But do all the people complaining that UK doesn't accept or help refugees really have a clue about the way UK runs.

One of the reasons people want less refugees is because it affects them. We are in a country with homeless people, people living in substandard housing, people so far in debt they will never recover. They then see all the foreigners moving in and getting fully furnished houses, benefits , help with many other things that people born in the country can not get. They then make no effort to learn English or become part of the community, not all but quite a few.

Then you find that our PC country then starts telling people they can no longer have parties for Christmas in schools as it may offend people. Works are telling staff in our country they can no longer pay them extra for working Christmas day as it is not a holiday and if they do they would need to pay others more for the holidays that fit their beliefs. We also are told that people can protest against british and make threads in marches as it is freedom of speech and we cant deport some that have commited crimes as its against their human rights.

Please save me all this crap that people are bigoted for not wanting to take in refugees. I don't mind genuine refugees that just want somewhere safe to stay. But if people are given a chance of a better life in a country its their place to learn the ways of that country and do their best to fit in. Not complain about how they find certain aspects of british life against their beliefs. If I went to any country in the world I have to accept their way of life so same should apply here.

I have been trying to avoid this thread for obvious reasons, but this is spot on. So few seem to realise this.

I have been trying to avoid this thread for obvious reasons, but this is spot on. So few seem to realise this.
Yes spot on on mate, My brain is frizzeled even if I wanted to say what I want I would not know how to but that post Paul sums it up

Simple reason is there not in our socks, When they are than they will soon realize, when there is not enough funds to look after there family when ill, Not no beds in hospital, ambulance taking 2 hrs to get to somebody due to all the funds gone other places,

Views? I take it you are a Quran man? Believe me I have many of Hindu / Muslim friends, Saying I would make a quick website up has nothing to do with hatred, Any one would be welcomed an views put across, I said this as I do not think this is the place to have such conversation, In a matter of fact its the Muslims that have made website to twist peoples brains,

Not all Muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are Muslims, I nether mentions anythink about about Hindus or Muslims? The original thread was about iligal immigrants & most are not Muslim so you must of been rattled along the line when I mentioned rape,

All terrorists are muslims? you re kidding right? or ignonrant? which is which? do you make a difference between islamist and muslim? I will not do any tutoring I dont like to get into any debate about islam/christianity but just to mention GEORGE GALLOWAY, NORMAN FINKELSTEIN they will tell you who is the greatest terrorist of the last decades no one but former president (born again christian) as he sent afghanistan to dark ages and destroyed iraq and false pretenses...None is holding christianity responsible for his madness and craziness..then again you might find BUSH as a great president which I wouldnt be surprised
So please save us from if I am a quran man,etc...99,99% of muslims are law abiding all over the world but you will hold them responsible for the cruel and criminal deeds for 0,01% .All I can tell you is I am canadian since 1984 and a proud one of the great values of this country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back