3dice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool

Lets all pretend this never happened:) And I also apologize if I read someone or something wrong and got personal as well.
i really do like it when we all get along and stay on the subject at hand, i guess i see some getting picked on and bashed and you always want to take a side, its only human nature to be that way, i have been just as guilty as many others on here and i too am sorry if i made anyone mad, babs loves 3 dice and so do alot of others including myself, pina was right with her post also, lets leave the personal shit out of this and no more personal digs at other forum members, even as its hard to do sometimes, bite that tongue and think before you type words that might come back and bite you in the long run...............laurie

I'm thinking about starting a new 3Dice thread so when this one gets shut down you ladies will have a place to go and keep the soap going...:D:D:D

Just kidding girls...;)

I'm thinking about starting a new 3Dice thread so when this one gets shut down you ladies will have a place to go and keep the soap going...:D:D:D

Just kidding girls...;)

Gee thanks Rob, just get everything all copacetic, and in you come stirring the pot. Leave it to a man!! :smilewink:

Just kidding girls...;)

Rob,

We cant just let the ladies dominate all the 3-D threads. If you start a new one, let's say you will be pro- and I will be anti-.:D:D

Win

Im agreeing with you hon! Im just telling you that they took care of it and by the time ppl realized it the chat with the SS purged. As for Mona Chats, it takes alot of time for her to look at every screenshot while having the contest continue. I would like to think that people are honest but they arent in reality. People cheat, its gonna happen. It happens everyday and they are doing what they can. It happens in poker rooms too, How is everyone gonna get paid their hand back? Sports have been rigged, game shows, everything that has a wager or bet in life has been cheated one way or another. Thats life and it sucks but is that going to make me stop playing, No matter where the cheaters are? Im not gonna let some pathetic cheater ruin my day because there are always more to win and Ive won my fair share fair and square. (say that 10 times fast lol)

And hush, YES it is real money, tc's cost $10 for 10. For someone whos complaining, you sure are having a good ole time this last week and even won one on your first day so why are you complaining? Just for something to do? It just slays me how ppl love to argue in here about 3 dice and the next minute they are sweet as pie to me in chat playing their hearts out. I know if I didnt like something I wouldnt be playing at all ,period.

This guy is having lunch with a coworker and says "dammit, Im sick of eating tunafish for lunch everyday" his friend said "tell your wife you want something different" the man said "I make my own lunch":D
Babs you are missing the whloe point as normal, You only read what you wanna read and i am YES complaining as its FALSE advertising cant you see this point ? You better stop running on that treadmill as it gets you to excited babs. And what has this complaint got to do with me being nice as pie in chat ? I am hardly gona go in chat and be nasty am i lol . As i said you are missing the point entirely. If 1st prize is 10tc then take the real money sentance out and the $10 prize it says lol . Hope this helps you mend your ways babs ? :thumbsup:

Admin Note: off-topic derailments and hijackings

Hi all,

If members can't discuss a 3Dice issue without bringing in personal agendas, then I'm just going to shut them down.

Someone asked in another thread, "why do all the 3Dice threads get closed?". Well here's your answer - because for whatever reason, some members continually hijack or derail threads or fail to create new ones to explain their situation. This one is going absolutely nowhere. The original poster complained he didn't like the slots much, the layout and such - 24 pages later it's about someone cheating on a tourney and about who works for whom. C'mon people, use some sense when posting, if you see a thread getting derailed, don't derail it even more. Either start a new thread or focus on the OP's issue.

Some members are cluttering up this forum with off-topic rants. Please refrain from doing so.

If you have a complaint about 3Dice or otherwise, please be specific and start a new thread. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back