32red kindred group complaint

mark has confirmed on a different post that kindred group does in fact exclude across their network/group. My sticking point seems to be that I didn’t request self exclusion myself despite everything that’s gone on, unibet clearly thought I was not fit to have an account (I wasn’t).

I will certainly send in SAR requests thank you fir the advice.
I haven't cross checked the timelines on this but it was done voluntarily at some point after the acquisition, my comment you refer to I imagine was relating to processes today not historical. As Colin says this isn't a manditory requirement. I would recommend that when you get your SAR response back, you submit each and every communication to whoever you choose next to look at your complaint, across both brands. It is also worth you reviewing the correspondence and timescales to make sure you're happy that it corresponds with your recollection of the events.

Best wishes.
Mark

It's the old one I think

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

It should go to the one starting beta.

beta.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/public-register/business/detail/39430

hmm can’t find that link Colin, where you looking? Mobile? Desktop? App? Thanks for your help as always.

hmm can’t find that link Colin, where you looking? Mobile? Desktop? App? Thanks for your help as always.
desktop
main page, down to the gambling commission logo which takes you to

The the orange box with view our GC License takes you to

http s :// secure.gamblingcommission . gov.uk/gccustomweb/PublicRegister/PRSearch.aspx?ExternalAccountId=39430

(removed the actual link so you can see the URL)

@Kossy1 , please follow up in your PAB Ticket and we'll take things from there.

desktop
main page, down to the gambling commission logo which takes you to

The the orange box with view our GC License takes you to

http s :// secure.gamblingcommission . gov.uk/gccustomweb/PublicRegister/PRSearch.aspx?ExternalAccountId=39430

(removed the actual link so you can see the URL)

Thanks again pal, that's fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back