Online Casinos - Casinomeister Logo
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 118

Thread: Watch Out Players.. questions about Dark Knight Rises

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NETHERLANDS
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 150 Times in 62 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 769

    Watch Out Players.. questions about Dark Knight Rises

    Hello everyone,

    as last week a casinogroup told me they are holding my money becos there is an error on the dark knight rises.. as i have experienced my self that it was perfect and no error to me and the pays where correct..

    as they told me the error exist in the freespin mode which i had also not seen.. and they told me the error has been fixed on the sunday 8th.


    BUT at after sunday i kept playing this slot elsewhere and i saw that the indeed was running same but the freespins payout are wrong... as i see till today wednesday that everywhere the game has been updated with this error ... i will show here u under the following error that was found .. i have also video proof which if necessary will upload it...Watch Out Players.. questions about Dark Knight Rises-piz4nf_-t9iawb8a6xva-error-darkknight-jpgWatch Out Players.. questions about Dark Knight Rises-1kh5x1iq8_qfo37vmceg-error-darkknight2-jpgWatch Out Players.. questions about Dark Knight Rises-paytable-jpg


    as u can see iam spinning this game on 3 usd bet.. coins 5 and coinsize 2

    also u can see i have multiplier 3 which u can see under at the picture... now as u can see the pay at normal basic game is 15 usd for 5 kind of aces so it means in the freespin feature it should be 15x3 and i had double split too lets eave that out for now as it should double my pay again.. which actual should be 90 usd per line 5 kind of aces...wi ould u players to take a close look at this and see it for yourself.. i have complaint this at the casino where it happend and other casinos.. .. from one they telling me the pay is correct... then i should ask them can they explain this please... Watch Out Players.. questions about Dark Knight Rises-hpvmnnbi4fgwppib7bzt-multiplier-png

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Turn right, then right. then right again
    Posts
    7,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    10,070
    Thanked 8,912 Times in 3,482 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 49149
    Didn't you have pretty much the same issues with Battlestar Galactica previously I.e. concerning split wilds etc.?

    Odd that nobody else seems to be having these problems.

    What EXACTLY did the casino say? Are the taking back your winnings? Reducing them,?

    TBH your post is very hard to follow....and what's with the post title ALL IN CAPS? If it's to make your thread stand out by shouting, then it's quite rude and unnecessary.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NETHERLANDS
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 150 Times in 62 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 769
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifty29 View Post
    Didn't you have pretty much the same issues with Battlestar Galactica previously I.e. concerning split wilds etc.?

    Odd that nobody else seems to be having these problems.

    What EXACTLY did the casino say? Are the taking back your winnings? Reducing them,?

    TBH your post is very hard to follow....and what's with the post title ALL IN CAPS? If it's to make your thread stand out by shouting, then it's quite rude and unnecessary.
    hi nifty.. sorry for caps ...as u can see above im spinning 3 usd bet as in paytable pays basic game already 15 usd in freespin mode i have a multiplier 3 which it says it paid me 2612 coins per 5 of kind of aces.. as i have learned this is should be 15x3 leave that double split for now ... pls take a close look and attention ...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Turn right, then right. then right again
    Posts
    7,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    10,070
    Thanked 8,912 Times in 3,482 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 49149
    Quote Originally Posted by HIGHIQ View Post
    hi nifty.. sorry for caps ...as u can see above im spinning 3 usd bet as in paytable pays basic game already 15 usd in freespin mode i have a multiplier 3 which it says it paid me 2612 coins per 5 of kind of aces.. as i have learned this is should be 15x3 leave that double split for now ... pls take a close look and attention ...
    2612 x .02 = $52.24......= which is MORE than 3x15 = $45

    Looks right to me....actually it seems to have paid more...maybe that's the error?

    You didn't answer my other questions..
    .they are important.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 5 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 75
    Quote Originally Posted by HIGHIQ View Post
    hi nifty.. sorry for caps ...as u can see above im spinning 3 usd bet as in paytable pays basic game already 15 usd in freespin mode i have a multiplier 3 which it says it paid me 2612 coins per 5 of kind of aces.. as i have learned this is should be 15x3 leave that double split for now ... pls take a close look and attention ...
    Did you place 3 usd bets during your entire session? Meaning, did you "collect" all free spins, up until the feature trigered, while betting exactly 3 usd? Or did you perhaps collect some of the free spins on a lower bet amount?

    The upgrade/fix to the game seems to be that winnings in free spins are now based on the average bet while collecting these same free spins. For example, If you collect half of the free spins on 1.5 usd bets and half on 3 usd bets, your wins in the free spins would be based on the average bet = 2.25 usd. It is also clearly stated in the paytable like this: "All wins within the feature will be multiplied by a weighted average bet".

    This could very well explain your concern and it also seems like a probably explanation to why your line (ways) win amounts are very weird looking numbers like 2612 and 1306.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NETHERLANDS
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 150 Times in 62 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 769
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBetting123 View Post
    Did you place 3 usd bets during your entire session? Meaning, did you "collect" all free spins, up until the feature trigered, while betting exactly 3 usd? Or did you perhaps collect some of the free spins on a lower bet amount?

    The upgrade/fix to the game seems to be that winnings in free spins are now based on the average bet while collecting these same free spins. For example, If you collect half of the free spins on 1.5 usd bets and half on 3 usd bets, your wins in the free spins would be based on the average bet = 2.25 usd. It is also clearly stated in the paytable like this: "All wins within the feature will be multiplied by a weighted average bet".

    This could very well explain your concern and it also seems like a probably explanation to why your line (ways) win amounts are very weird looking numbers like 2612 and 1306.
    i played this slot starting bet..which 1.20 usd bet took 100 quickly went up to 1.50 and then 3usd .lost around 400 before i hit freespins..as i know MGs slot any slot has almost multiplier in the freespins ..are u saying they are all weighted? as i never saw on other slot or experienced myself..i see the paytable and the multiplier that is what it looked right to me..if it is weighted my own bets.. how im gonna win money then ?

    if they had changed the paytable based on the average bets then i have to say they are right.. but this case i cant say they are right...as some slots like hot ink where u can respin the same spin and u can see the amount it gonna cost to respin it.. then i can choose how to play... now i raise bet or reduce bets i have no clue what iam gonna win when i hit freespin which makes it very confusing..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    1,344
    Thanked 2,264 Times in 890 Posts
    Rep Power
    92
    Reputation Points: 11814
    Quote Originally Posted by HIGHIQ View Post
    are u saying they are all weighted?
    They can't allow players to change their bet size when they collect things without any consequence otherwise people would just spin at minimum bet then start to play max bet when the multiplier and number of free spins is high. It wouldn't make sense.

    In some games you cannot change your bet without losing what you've collected (for example, the whole "Untamed" series) while in other games (like Tomb Raider II), the final bonus that you get when you collect all the books is weighted according to your average bet during your collecting session.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    1,344
    Thanked 2,264 Times in 890 Posts
    Rep Power
    92
    Reputation Points: 11814
    FTR, it appears that it was indeed a glitch and some people took advantage of it early on, as evidenced here:

    Quote Originally Posted by goa View Post
    Haha. I love this slot.

    My strategy is bet 30cent if multipler is 1x and bet 60 cent - 1.50 euro if multipler is minmum 2x. I am a baaaaaaad booster. ^^
    With that said, I don't think that they should confiscate your winnings. Please answer Nifty's question (about the reply from the casino).

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NETHERLANDS
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 150 Times in 62 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation Points: 769
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    FTR, it appears that it was indeed a glitch and some people took advantage of it early on, as evidenced here:



    With that said, I don't think that they should confiscate your winnings. Please answer Nifty's question (about the reply from the casino).
    i have a
    pab
    goin i dont know i can say more about it.. all i have said what they gonna do it has happend...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    788
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    462
    Thanked 1,350 Times in 470 Posts
    Rep Power
    63
    Reputation Points: 7422
    Quote Originally Posted by HIGHIQ View Post
    i have a
    pab
    goin i dont know i can say more about it.. all i have said what they gonna do it has happend...
    I'm fairly certain that the game does not pay the multiplier & free spins on the coin size that triggered them, rather on the bet size average as some other
    MGS
    slots do (i imagine this is modelled after Tomb Raider II seeing that your free spins continue regardless of your bet), so if you did not spin £3 through, that would explain the discrepancy.
    Man With A Plan
    Award Winning Accredited Casino BETAT Casino Review

    Important cause to me, feel free to read up if you like: http://www.rainforest-alliance.org/f...certified-mean

  11. Thanks HIGHIQ, The Viking, Andy Walker thanked this post
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Bladwijzers

Bladwijzers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Legal Statements and Privacy Policy
Casinomeister.com does not intend for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal purposes. You must ensure you meet all age and other regulatory requirements before entering a casino or placing a wager. Online gambling is illegal in many jurisdictions and users should consult legal counsel regarding the legal status of online gambling and gaming in their jurisdictions. The information in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only. Casinomeister.com is an independent directory and information service free of any gaming operator's control. Links to third party websites on Casinomeister.com are provided solely for informative/educational purposes. If you use these links, you leave this Website.