Question Your Best Slot Moments 2020?

pereblue

CM SEO Genius
Staff member
Hiya good fellows!
Stating a thread to grab all your best Slot moments of 2020, still we have 2 months ahead but I'm sure you've had some remarkable moments during this 2020.
We have also this Best moments Gallery : 2020 Moments where you could upload your TOP Winner Slots screenshots. This will be very helpful for the CM Staff to create a 'Most AWesome Screenshot of 2020 Award' Candidate List. :p

Salut!

Not as much luck and love this year, slots wise.

Looking back, i guess my best was a $2800 win from a VS tournament - and was nail-biting too; only bumped from 5K near the end.

Screenshot_20200518-175008_Chrome.jpg

A 14,000x right at the start of lockdown which came from a €50 deposit on VS,which came from €5 free bet on PP that won me 100. I withdrew 50 put it in VS and got that lovely set up. Definitely my biggest win (in terms of x).

More importantly and this may bore some people, it came at a time where I had just got engaged. I have seen my fiance once since lockdown as I am in Ireland and she is in the US. The money stopped the price of the ring hurting so much:oops::laugh:

Are you perhaps a devil for the drink?
=)

I wont see you disparriage ternur like that; the man is an angel....an angel I say

*Lucifer was an angel

Back on track,

Beginning of lock down I won about £1750 in total off x3 £50 deposits over at L@L, paid out no issues super fast and was used wisely.

Bought a new laptop and treated my daughter and banked the majority if memory serves correct.

Had a great win on lil devil on the long feature also rick and morty and roulette, never play the devils wheel usually but worked out on this occasion.

That was all in the space of a week I think and my only positive 2020 slotting experience.

This has been my best slot moment .. um..probably ever if I'm honest , but during some very unexpected circumstances after a very tragic week previous.
Excuse the rambling ahead, I am feeling a little high since my herbal medicinals just kicked in this and so this is me from the future editing to add this comment to warn you to do a "TL;DR".

So I was trying the new games on Videoslots as I like to do and 20,000 leagues under the sea? Or it 10,000 ..i forget the film ! Either way I started playing that game around 8am with a starting balance of 170 approx. It was roughly about 8am on the 3rd of November and I chose cos it was in the "hot" games section and it was new so I said "what the heck il give it a go "
When I play lately it's usually an anxiety distraction so I'm careful with my balance (neverrrrrrrr tilt!!!!!!thats what they want sun tinfoil hat on) so I'd built up a bit of. Balance on the previous game I'd played and so I figured this game needs a euro min bet for a bit of excitement ( a euro is my high bet, ok ! Don't judge me....sometimes 2quid, 4 quid...ah shhhhh Kathleen ) ...so...
Anyway, I was playing just over a week after I lost my cousin who was my closest relative growing up . She was more like my sister than my own and was two years older than me so we grew up as kids together, partied as teens and lived together as adults for a time while she was single mother to her toddler and I was working in her towns hotel as a bartender. We had some crazy times and some crazy laughs , we were two very similar bould women characters when we would have a few cans i her third floor flat and decide to play laser pointer with passing drunks at 4am :laugh: . As i moved on and had a family of my own and then got sick and sicker and became a recluse as a result:( I didn't see her that often but we kept in touch on social media and I made a point of going to her family's reunion last summer and the one before (which being a frickin chronically Ill hermit is a miracle for me to get dressed up at all, never mind leave the house)... So she just died and we don't know why. It wasn't anything to do with any pandemic, its suspected it was her heart as that day she had complained of chest pain but as she's a paramedic she didn't worry too much and didn't go into the doctors office. Her 20yr old found her when he came in from college and as she had been minding her toddler niece at the time ...well the toddler niece was sitting beside her thinking auntie had gone to sleep ...it's been tough . There has been no closure or way of closure at all.
So, sorry, oops rambling too a bit much there but you see.. 2020 has been so awful to all of us in different ways . This was my second loss of life experiences this year and y'know there's always other shit and my health sucks so right I'm taking Best Slots Moments a bit to much towards Best Slots Wins-then vanished in the blink of an Eye- Moments

So ok. Problem happened when I was playing the aforementioned 20,000 leagues game and the game decided to crash in the middle of the bonus when i was actually winning ! So I screen shot loads and took video clips because I went on Live Chat and was speaking to the rep as he had got me to restart the bonus again . This guy was so damn nice to me. He was assuring me that there was just an error and the win is valid, and it's good that i have the screens shots from all four restarts with timestamps, they prove it as well as the ....the i dunno the spin data? I even took a video clip of the bonus repeating the same pattern again. So this really empathetic VS C.S dude kept waiting for me to get to the end of the bonus only for it to crash again and then i sent him the screenshots and he said the games provider would have to look at it. He did assure me though that he didn't think anything was wrong judging by the screenshots and i kinda blurted out why i was kind of freaking out about a win when I felt my luck and karma was just in the toilet recently. He was saying don't worry your cousin has obviously been looking in on you (paraphrase) to think of it as a gift from her and to calm myself down he would send the problem to the relevant departments and get it sorted .
So ...
Devastation now . My heart hath sunken.
The game has been removed from VS, maybe yesterday, maybe today I see ??!!!:confused::confused:
There was me thinking I'd have the cash like literal " pennie's from heaven " and I now I have to wait to find out it's fate and I still haven't had a response from VS about the legit win so I feel like I'm gonna get f*%*d over !! It might not be much to high rollers but feck its the difference between a stressful Christmas with teenagers :axeman:and one where you can please everyone AND I can leave a nice memorial gift on my cousins grave since lockdown meant I couldn't attend her funeral or burial .:(

I really hope they don't turn round and bullshit me with some "oh the game wasn't ready to be live :lolup:" b.s like i read happened on a post here before .
There was no glitching or weird lag or anything, so They can't say that to me. I mean it just crashed on me with session expires error, after the octopus or kraken thing really made the captain lose his nerve ! ("Dont lose your nerves captain!" is one of the shouts in the bonus game, again, paraprasing it cos my head has been a mess and I feel like I'm swimming in a fog)

Here's my screenies

Will ye all please hope that the VS peeps get back to me quick and give me my win?
The screenies míght be out of order a little but the time stamps are on them. I repeated that bonus 4 different times all with the same outcome !!

Screenshot_20201103-084425_Chrome.jpg

SlánScreenshot_20201103-084425_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20201103-083030_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20201103-083005_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 143815

A 14,000x right at the start of lockdown which came from a €50 deposit on VS,which came from €5 free bet on PP that won me 100. I withdrew 50 put it in VS and got that lovely set up. Definitely my biggest win (in terms of x).

More importantly and this may bore some people, it came at a time where I had just got engaged. I have seen my fiance once since lockdown as I am in Ireland and she is in the US. The money stopped the price of the ring hurting so much:oops::laugh:

Holy shit man, I hope they pay out on my win!
That's an amazing win you got there at a 0.20 stake bonus?!?! How ?!? What... ?!!

tenor.gif

View attachment 143815

Oh and also, congratulations and hope you get to see your lucky lady soon!

He’s just a character, he is fond of a pint or two is all.
Possibly a devil for the drink....

This guy is a hilarious, watched for years.

His no gays in Ireland one is hilarious, I must link it
Some of his stuff has me cracking up. I have him on my facebook and sadly he and his Mrs in this clip have broken up and he is going through a very tough time right now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back