Logo
external image

Wtf happened to Dead or Alive

I cant believe how s**t this game is, from being one of the most exciting to a re-vamped load of s**t.

Will never touch this crap again, how obvious can it get that slots are fixed because this has blatantly been tampered with!

Agreed, was way easier getting bonus earlier, but funny fact is i hit two wildlineso n the new version, and only one on the old version xd
 
@Jono777

noticed you mention that html5 rubbish again in rhino thread. Also noticed your 4 wilds in the FS thread, blocked by that bastardo of a scatter which is what reminded me of this constant reoccurring annoyance that im left with after all the previous sessions i care to remember.

I probably spend 98% of my gaming, which is not so much these days as it used to be, on doa. But one thing sticks out like a sore thumb.
Like earlier with the 50 thrills spins on joker strike, i went to doa like you lol. Done 8.50 without a feature.. that bloody son of a b... , well anyway, being a seasoned doa player like yourself - Do you get the gutt feeling that since this html5 rubbish, the high symbols (holsters and badges) just love to constantly drop in one away from 5oak on a more regular basis than before?

It feels as though since the html5 change that the near misses of those symbols are dropping in all the time.
I appreciate its just graphics and the win (or in this particular case in point, the 0 win) had already been selected, but time and time again on this html5 gonads version i find myself havimg a small session and seeing this particular near miss on the 2 top symbols to be ridiculously common.
Quite possibly i never noticed it before, but it gets right on my hairy little tits it does.
Just wonder if youve felt the same?
 
@Jono777

noticed you mention that html5 rubbish again in rhino thread. Also noticed your 4 wilds in the FS thread, blocked by that bastardo of a scatter which is what reminded me of this constant reoccurring annoyance that im left with after all the previous sessions i care to remember.

I probably spend 98% of my gaming, which is not so much these days as it used to be, on doa. But one thing sticks out like a sore thumb.
Like earlier with the 50 thrills spins on joker strike, i went to doa like you lol. Done 8.50 without a feature.. that bloody son of a b... , well anyway, being a seasoned doa player like yourself - Do you get the gutt feeling that since this html5 rubbish, the high symbols (holsters and badges) just love to constantly drop in one away from 5oak on a more regular basis than before?

It feels as though since the html5 change that the near misses of those symbols are dropping in all the time.
I appreciate its just graphics and the win (or in this particular case in point, the 0 win) had already been selected, but time and time again on this html5 gonads version i find myself havimg a small session and seeing this particular near miss on the 2 top symbols to be ridiculously common.
Quite possibly i never noticed it before, but it gets right on my hairy little tits it does.
Just wonder if youve felt the same?

It's the same with the new HTML5 version of Reel Steal. Too many 'near misses'
 
Not the same game, blatantly different, good luck getting those five badges anytime soon. In its stead we have more bonuses and a more rounded base game.

So where before getting 5OAK of any top symbol used to be quite a big deal to liven up proceedings, here we have a litany of lower 5OAK to make things rather humdrum.

Bonuses are plentiful, but crap. They were rubbish before, but you knew one would eventually reciprocate. Here, it's a lot of nothing.

Had 27 bonuses in one session recently, within maybe three hours, starting on a tenner. I know the 'old' DOA would have never allowed this, but at no point did I think I'd get anything useful. And so it proved :laugh:
 
Yes indeed the near misses or slightly out of place wilds are FAR more common nowadays. The 5OAK picture symbols and feature itself are also a lot more forthcoming, with the feature 8/10 being pathetic.

During the FS, I also notice the wilds (when they show their face) tend to nicely all drop (with a couple missing of course) on the same pay line, old version they'd be here, there and everywhere.

That being said, I have been throwing the odd micro deposit over at Trada where they have DoA Classic (foil hat says it's maybe old skin, new math's lol???) and this seems so 1970 in comparison to the new version (yes I actually bigged up HTML5!!!) and also regularly very DEAD!

I had doubts, concerns and gosh knows what else over the new version but over time I will hold my hands up and say, I have now had about 8-9 wild lines - 4 in recent times all at VS where I was convinced it was "extra rigged" :o - Wife also hit W/L on a 0.90p bet :eek: so I'm beginning (albeit very slowly) to believe it maybe fair after all :p
 
Apologies for replying to an old thread, I've only just come across this and never had the chance to reply as I've been away from this forum for several years.

Been thinking this game has been nerfed for years, certainly didn't play like it use to, in fact, in the past 5 years I've never hit a wild win line once, likewise the 5 scatters, and I've only ever hit the 5 extra spins once, same old bonus rounds everytime, 7 or 8 dead spins then a wild on the last reel.

That is until the last few days when I hit the additional 5 spins not once but twice in two days.

Seems like, all of a sudden, it's playing like it used to.

Not sure if it's coincidence but I recently started using the Opera GX browser after using Chrome, I know a lot of people thought the downturn in DOA wild winline screenshots seemed to coincide with browsers not running on flash anymore.
 
Apologies for replying to an old thread, I've only just come across this and never had the chance to reply as I've been away from this forum for several years.

Been thinking this game has been nerfed for years, certainly didn't play like it use to, in fact, in the past 5 years I've never hit a wild win line once, likewise the 5 scatters, and I've only ever hit the 5 extra spins once, same old bonus rounds everytime, 7 or 8 dead spins then a wild on the last reel.

That is until the last few days when I hit the additional 5 spins not once but twice in two days.

Seems like, all of a sudden, it's playing like it used to.

Not sure if it's coincidence but I recently started using the Opera GX browser after using Chrome, I know a lot of people thought the downturn in DOA wild winline screenshots seemed to coincide with browsers not running on flash anymore.
It has been nerfed - on a chronic level. I also don't believe people put as many game rounds in as they did with the original Flash version. Although the game speed has increased, overall play has definitely decreased.

I have also noted that Evo has been gradually reducing the number of autoplay rounds. You can no longer auto spin more than 100 rounds - in some instances, the max autoplay has dropped to 50 spins.

Nate
 
Although the game speed has increased, overall play has definitely decreased.
I got to play the original a little before it was switched to the green button one and it was much smoother.

I still don't understand how they manage to make the old slots worse with the 'touch' updates. They all seem to spin differently and the animations on JATB and Piggy Riches just seem strange compared to the originals.
 
My bigger problem is that I've not managed to find other slots that play as well for me as the DoAs/JATB.

The base/bonus structure is one that suits me. I'd rather play slots like these with great base games and frequent enough bonuses that are crap most of the time with the potential for some big ones that I've seen on here.

Something I've wanted to know is how does the max win land?

Do you get +5 spins every time the 5 wilds land across the reels? I'm under the impression that it only happens once so max spins is 17.

I've tried to calculate it but only get to around 50k x so I'm wondering how it would land.
 
My bigger problem is that I've not managed to find other slots that play as well for me as the DoAs/JATB.

The base/bonus structure is one that suits me. I'd rather play slots like these with great base games and frequent enough bonuses that are crap most of the time with the potential for some big ones that I've seen on here.

Something I've wanted to know is how does the max win land?

Do you get +5 spins every time the 5 wilds land across the reels? I'm under the impression that it only happens once so max spins is 17.

I've tried to calculate it but only get to around 50k x so I'm wondering how it would land.

Yeah, you only get them once. For the 50k x or more you'll need to hit a decent amount of wilds on DOA 2 :D
 
My bigger problem is that I've not managed to find other slots that play as well for me as the DoAs/JATB.

The base/bonus structure is one that suits me. I'd rather play slots like these with great base games and frequent enough bonuses that are crap most of the time with the potential for some big ones that I've seen on here.

Something I've wanted to know is how does the max win land?

Do you get +5 spins every time the 5 wilds land across the reels? I'm under the impression that it only happens once so max spins is 17.

I've tried to calculate it but only get to around 50k x so I'm wondering how it would land.
I don't think I have seen a max win - No, there is only one set of +5 Spins.

One of the members here came close. I think it was @brianmon — check his avatar.

Nate
 
As many know on here, I eat, sleep, breathe and s**t this game lol....

Defo been tempered with. Wild lines still occasionally land but MUCH harder to achieve.

5 scatters is now ULTRA rare, rather than just MEGA rare.

4 wild set ups with just one space needed land lower value symbols in the gaps rather than the once fair mix

July 2025 last time I hit 5 scatters IIRC. May not seem long just over a year to some but with almost daily play, well......

Despite any 'under the bonnet' tampering's', it still on a good day can hold the balance well enough.

This being said, I have a saying known as "Server Switch" basically means from time to time, the game decides "Enough is enough now, he's had 2-3 hours for his £20" and all bonuses, teases and 4/5OAK vanish and the best you'll hit is tiny wins until bust town.
 
I don't think I have seen a max win - No, there is only one set of +5 Spins.

One of the members here came close. I think it was @brianmon — check his avatar.

Nate
Think I've seen it with the one wild missing.

I've been assuming DoA had the same max win as DoA2 but I'm wrong about it.

I just checked a few reviews and the game sheet and it seems like the max win is 13,888x from 1 billion test spins so 50k x must be about right but virtually impossible to actually happen.

One more question is the bonus scripted or random spins? Seem to recall someone mentioning it was scripted.
 
It has been nerfed - on a chronic level. I also don't believe people put as many game rounds in as they did with the original Flash version. Although the game speed has increased, overall play has definitely decreased.

I have also noted that Evo has been gradually reducing the number of autoplay rounds. You can no longer auto spin more than 100 rounds - in some instances, the max autoplay has dropped to 50 spins.

Nate
Ahhh autospin, I miss those days (I’m UK - we don’t have auto play anymore)

Miss the days of sticking it on auto play for 1000 spins.

Now I have to sit here pressing the spacebar every spin 😆
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top