wow....

I don't think these people deserve to be called "humans" :mad:

Earthquake is a huge tragedy for people in Japan, and many people from the whole world are helping them now.

I like to think that the majority of the people who posted those horrible comments are just plain ignorant. Postings of these nature on the web never seems to surprise me though, as there is a certain level on anonymity (even if under a facebook user) that gives there idiots a "voice" to get attention with. Hearing someone vocalize something that nasty in person is something completely different - if I heard someone say that kind of stuff in my range of hearing I would give them a tongue lashing they wouldn't soon forget.

I like to think that the majority of the people who posted those horrible comments are just plain ignorant. Postings of these nature on the web never seems to surprise me though, as there is a certain level on anonymity (even if under a facebook user) that gives there idiots a "voice" to get attention with. Hearing someone vocalize something that nasty in person is something completely different - if I heard someone say that kind of stuff in my range of hearing I would give them a tongue lashing they wouldn't soon forget.

I agree with you 100%! But, I also believe that the reason this current generation is so ignorant and hateful is because their parents taught them to hate. Anonymity is often not taken advantage of since these people are so sure of their stance. Why is it that the dumber a person acts and speaks, the farther "off the wall" they seem to be?

I often have to just stop and find "good news" somewhere to offset the awful feelings I get after this kind of crap.

sigh.......

I agree with you 100%! But, I also believe that the reason this current generation is so ignorant and hateful is because their parents taught them to hate. Anonymity is often not taken advantage of since these people are so sure of their stance. Why is it that the dumber a person acts and speaks, the farther "off the wall" they seem to be?

I often have to just stop and find "good news" somewhere to offset the awful feelings I get after this kind of crap.

sigh.......

Yes - these are the same obnoxious kids that we all remember growing up, only they never matured enough to realize that not all attention is good attention. These are the same inconsiderate, and self-centered people that we run into everyday that think they are God's gift to the world and it is obvious that everyone is dying to hear their opinion.

I too used to get upset by this kind of stuff, especially over the internet. After trying to get into a few verbal debates with people who post this kind of stuff I've found that a lot of times they just don't really think before posting. It's almost like they don't have any inner dialogue that says "wait a second, should I be saying this?" - they just go for it. I'm generalizing here though, but if you can offer a logical argument as to why they shouldn't post stupid stuff like that I've found that you can sometimes break through and hopefully give them an epiphany. I wouldn't bother wasting your time with online postings, but in person it could work.

Of course, this really only applies to ignorant people and not real racists; that's a whole other pile of trash.

these people need to grow up.

and thats all i can say.

nasty little things are they not.

and its almost funny that the one said well i watched history chennel so i know what went on.

alot of people died on both sides war is war and there are no winners only dead people

Pearl Harbour was an act of war, and Japan got "payback" from the US near the end with Hiroshima and Nagasaki, another act of war.

Natural disasters are not payback for any act of man, they just happen. One might as well claim that the recent twister outbreak was "payback" for the Japan earthquake. It just doesn't make sense at all.
The people who actually carried out these acts of war are either dead, or too old to do any harm.
It's similar to a fist fight, where the loser avenges defeat by hitting the winner's baby, and says it's deserved payback for his earlier defeat.

These comments ARE racism, since they are holding people responsible for an act purely because they are of the same race as the people who committed that act.

If this wasn't the internet, these people would find themselves in front of a Judge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back