Drugs Anyone?

bamberfishcake

Meister Member
PABaccred
MM
Anyone take a smidgen of mushrooms each day? Or been liberated by a so-called spirit molecule (DMT) experience? Perhaps you are the local Shaman of your like-minded community?

I've been straight-laced for many years now, but notice many people are now exploring the benefits of micro-dosing a range of different plant-based drugs, and many swear by the effects over what is being pumped by ... uhum ... 'cough' Big Pharma 'cough'.

Just wondered what people's experiences were or if anyone has any thoughts or good source material on the so-called Psychedelic Revolution?

Theres a series on netflix called , how to change your mind, by some writer that has each episode based on different drugs etc. only watched the first episode but seems quite interesting and a different kinda view to the 'ooh they bad' view of some drugs.

Oh cool, thanks, will give that a watch in a minute.

I've been listening to some podcasts but working etc in between and not paying too much attention.

I hear many suggest a DMT experience is life-changing, but also that clean living and spiritual awakening/enlightenment can be just as effective - meditation, controlled breathing etc, but obviously one route is faster than the other, and the 'natural' way is more of a life commitment.

I was wondering if anybody takes anything to improve output and motivation, like a mind-steroid. Something like from the film Limitless I wonder :p

Anyone take a smidgen of mushrooms each day? Or been liberated by a so-called spirit molecule (DMT) experience? Perhaps you are the local Shaman of your like-minded community?

I've been straight-laced for many years now, but notice many people are now exploring the benefits of micro-dosing a range of different plant-based drugs, and many swear by the effects over what is being pumped by ... uhum ... 'cough' Big Pharma 'cough'.

Just wondered what people's experiences were or if anyone has any thoughts or good source material on the so-called Psychedelic Revolution?
I think many slot developers consume psychedelics like mushrooms.

200w.webp

It's actually quite interesting, because having recently heard Mike Tyson open up on the subject, he swears by them!

I guess the effect varies on each person, but in his case, it seems to have lifted a lot of his personal demons. All the while being perfectly coherent in interviews etc.....in fact, he rues not having used them years earlier haha

He also states that he was on 'shrooms during his recent exhibition bout against Roy Jones Jr, not that one could tell!

There's a lot to these types of remedial usages, and I don't think I'd write them off as freely as before. If it helps soothe a troubled mind and find some calm then it has to be better than a couple of pills that rob patients of their senses and numb them to everything, a la Equilibrium 🍄

(wouldn't try mushrooms myself though :D )

Slightly on-topic, theres a dutch channel on youtube called 'Drugslab' that imo is both fun and informative.
They have videos on alot of drugs, usually explains a bit of the history behind the drug and what it actually does to your body, which is then followed by a practical demonstration of said drug.

There are English subtitles.

Edit: apparently the videos cant be viewed on here because they are set to 18+. This is the channel:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I think many slot developers consume psychedelics like mushrooms.
The creatives have always embraced that kind of stuff. Apparently, Dali would dose off in a chair with something in his hand and a metal plate beneath so that he would be woken during a dream state, the idea being it would tap into the wild side of his subconscious regularly.

200w.webp

It's actually quite interesting, because having recently heard Mike Tyson open up on the subject, he swears by them!

I guess the effect varies on each person, but in his case, it seems to have lifted a lot of his personal demons. All the while being perfectly coherent in interviews etc.....in fact, he rues not having used them years earlier haha

He also states that he was on 'shrooms during his recent exhibition bout against Roy Jones Jr, not that one could tell!

There's a lot to these types of remedial usages, and I don't think I'd write them off as freely as before. If it helps soothe a troubled mind and find some calm then it has to be better than a couple of pills that rob patients of their senses and numb them to everything, a la Equilibrium 🍄

(wouldn't try mushrooms myself though :D )
Speaking of Tyson and shrooms. (everybody should try it once in their life imo, there is nothing quite like it)

Speaking of Tyson and shrooms. (everybody should try it once in their life imo, there is nothing quite like it)

One interview I recall he had Alex Jones on there, both talking about mushrooms, among other things.

It was the ultimate dream team!

Some poker players take acid in long winded games to keep them focused. There was a headsup recently betweenDoug Polk and Jungleman. Jungleman was chatting some amusing crap at times, was high on acid throughout the game.

Also, the recent scandal involving Brynn Kenney was pretty amusing. The guy who spilt the dirt was on doug polks YT channel, absolutely out of his face on shrooms. The guy invited on was talking about how Brynn Kenney is a cheat who has a team working underneath him, chip dumping/ghosting/rta in online games, and in order to get into that team you were required to see a shaman and go through some frog poison ritual and do some other weird shit.
Brynne is one seriously pshyco looking mofo too, which makes it even more believable.

Some poker players take acid in long winded games to keep them focused. There was a headsup recently betweenDoug Polk and Jungleman. Jungleman was chatting some amusing crap at times, was high on acid throughout the game.

Also, the recent scandal involving Brynn Kenney was pretty amusing. The guy who spilt the dirt was on doug polks YT channel, absolutely out of his face on shrooms. The guy invited on was talking about how Brynn Kenney is a cheat who has a team working underneath him, chip dumping/ghosting/rta in online games, and in order to get into that team you were required to see a shaman and go through some frog poison ritual and do some other weird shit.
Brynne is one seriously pshyco looking mofo too, which makes it even more believable.
I know some guys they take steroids to stay wake and focus when they play poker

My dad used to say: "When it grows in nature, it is probably good"

Theres a series on netflix called , how to change your mind, by some writer that has each episode based on different drugs etc. only watched the first episode but seems quite interesting and a different kinda view to the 'ooh they bad' view of some drugs.

Started binging it last night, really good and interesting. Felt a bit trippy in a nice way, only watching it :D

edit: I tried only mushrooms a few times 😂

Just watched the first segment of the new Netflix "How to change your mind". Very recommendable. And quite sad knowing that it is the old white American conservatives from the 60s-70s that have created the prohibition laws of today. They were more concerned about their own racist and close minded agendas and appeasing their cult followers, then looking at the science of mental health. Mind boggling that we are waiting 60 years to make any changes about LSD.

I would recommend the book Reefer Madness which details the history of marijuana and why it was criminalised in the States .

The only reason why marijuana and alcohol were treated differently after prohibition was because white folks drank alcohol, and Mexicans and Blacks smoked weed.

Also started watching the Netflix series. Like the way they captured the bike ride home of the professor who took LSD. That must have been a crazy journey considering the amount he took.

Found this quite interesting....

Talks about the possibility of psychedelics in Greek wine, and in early Christianity. Plus the theory that cave paintings may be the product of visions through potent psychedelic experimentation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back