Wondering.....

Pinababy69

RIP Lisa
Hey Bryan,

I've been wondering for a while now where my big, blue muppet is at? We just get Spear back, and now the Muppet has disappeared. What has the bucket of bolts done to him? I miss him, and his humour. :)

Great minds think alike......well maybe mine isn't so great, but anyway I was wondering the same thing last night.

Great minds think alike......well maybe mine isn't so great, but anyway I was wondering the same thing last night.

Mine ain't so great either Bonita...I can't dazzle em with brilliance, so I just baffle em with bullshit. :laugh:

Quite by accident, I found out that the muppet has been on a golfing junket. Gee...he could at least stop in and check up on us once in a while. :D

Had to laugh when I read your comment, but seriously. There is very little BS about you and yes quite a lot of brilliance. :D I always have admired your passion in stating your beliefs and coming out fighting when you see an injustice being done. You occasionally might rub someone the wrong way because of the no BS side of you but you have a very eloquent way of speaking your mind. Bottom line.......is if someone does me wrong, I want you on my side.
:notworthy

Opps.....I'm derailing. Shoot me!

Had to laugh when I read your comment, but seriously. There is very little BS about you and yes quite a lot of brilliance. :D I always have admired your passion in stating your beliefs and coming out fighting when you see an injustice being done. You occasionally might rub someone the wrong way because of the no BS side of you but you have a very eloquent way of speaking your mind. Bottom line.......is if someone does me wrong, I want you on my side.
:notworthy

Opps.....I'm derailing. Shoot me!

Damn Bonita.....between that comment and Bryan's comment this morning in that other thread, I'm seriously blushing here. :oops:

Just glad that some can see that my motives are coming from the right place. You know how much I respect you, so coming from you, it means alot. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Sorry Bryan, to clutter up your section, lol.....I really was wondering about Simmo and why he doesn't like us anymore. :laugh:

Yello :D

Ah yeah a golf trip, as you know, but also a bit of a sabbatical from forums as I've been working on a couple of things. And once I get my head down, I don't look up until the job is done ;)

Just weaning my way back in so don't worry - I'll be here to play "good cop" to Spearmaster's "bad cop" again soon.

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back