Winner Videos!

Some wins over the recent weeks. Well, I call them "wins" but they didn't necessarily result in withdrawals though.

Slots featured are: Gemix, Dead or Alive, Secret of the Stones, Immortal Romance, Finer Reels of Life and Game of Thrones

Last edited by a moderator:
I was bored tonight so decided to start a new youtube channel for my slot wins and here are some from the other night, I didn't know you could only post one video in a post if you want to see the others you can see them here.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The Wishmaster @ Videoslots

A slot i rarely play. But after many pints of Dutch Courage .....

around 1650x, over 14 spins

First time I've really played this (thanks to whoever posted videos of it in the past :thumbsup:)

Not bad at all for 0.10, Now I can get back to low rolling instead of embarrassing low rolling :oops:

609x stake! Nothing to be embarrassed about, the 10p stake, I can't hit £60.90 on Rhino at £2 stake lol...

I just got my biggest slot win ever on Rhino tonight i was so excited, I have also added some other videos to my channel the link will be below.

Link to my channel.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Yesterday after trying Buffalo Blitz i noticed there was a slot called Great Blue and i had seen screen shots of people playing on it from here, so i decided to give it ao go, I had never played it before and i am so glad i did.

Link to my youtube to see my other videos is my signature.

Bloke of my experience shouldn't be asking question like this :oops: :oops: But how do you get the 'Replay Mode' up on Novo games plz?

If you watch my Video I was having trouble deciding if I should have been hitting the "Fast Forward" Button or the Play button to replay the bonus, so if you can't already tell, it was my 1st time discovering this ability myself ;)

But it's the icon up at the top left of the slot panel. It looks like a little a stopwatch. You click that and it shows how many spins you've had, so you simply keep going back to you find the beginning of the bonus spins and play from there. Make sure to hit the play button for it to playout as normal :thumbsup:

Good video / Hit :thumbsup:

What's happened to the 'face' cam ?

Cheers Jon.

Got fed up with the sight of myself lol.

Was just playing a quick session didn't exect to hit something like this so stuck the recorder on.

Will be back with new facecam/sesh stuff soon just been busy with a career change. More money to gamble the way i look at it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back