Winner Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
$20 deposit at Grand Mondial on a 150% bonus, $372 withdrawal soon after.

I like it as my bonus was up to $150, but as its in purchases-I could take it $30 at a time + there is no chance anymore of hitting on your last few cent as you can open another slot. Which meant I could start my betting a little higher.

I stuck with TS2 all the way and played the last two features for the first time.

In my first ss I had another 2 wilds on the middle reel and one on the second, this feature choice is my best.

ahh did you win any credits can't see any :confused:

It was around 167X bet.

I was so stoned that i became immediately paranoid that my decision to create a screenshot may have inadvertently triggered a shortcut key to the gamble feature. That is why I choose to click the "collect" button before taking the sceenshot

Nothing like alcohol to tell the truth.....:eek2:

Took my 100% bonus at Prime, was just about to quit with BDBA as it was only munching my balance when 3 valves appeared..
And this is why I love this game, because sometimes, it DOES happen.:eek::notworthy
€375.- from an 0.18 spin. Cashed out €365.- :D

Another Hit... Almost 350x Bet :)

Another Wild Ride Hit (Not from the same day) - Expanding Wilds Selected again... Funny thing to note is that the endscreen is EXACTLY the same as my last hit?

Nate

Hit on Butterflies... 120x Bet

Not my Favourite Software... Can be very tight...But im not complaining. 5 x Whatever creatures those are (Outside Free Spins)? Looks like butterflies :p

Another Wild Ride Hit (Not from the same day) - Expanding Wilds Selected again... Funny thing to note is that the endscreen is EXACTLY the same as my last hit?

Nate

Well.. obviously this game is rigged to not win on the last spin of the expanding wild option free spin bonus. I think we should all PAB

Well.. obviously this game is rigged to not win on the last spin of the expanding wild option free spin bonus. I think we should all PAB

i've got the same screen. Did not notice if it was actually the screen i got from the last spin of the free spins or just a default screen. will look next time

BDBA

Took my 100% bonus at Prime, was just about to quit with BDBA as it was only munching my balance when 3 valves appeared..
And this is why I love this game, because sometimes, it DOES happen.:eek::notworthy
€375.- from an 0.18 spin. Cashed out €365.- :D

Nice hit but what's the deal with folks ONLY hitting on this one in the free spins when the bet is ultra, super tiny?

I never bet less than $1.35 on this game... 15cents/line and never can get 5 of a kind in the FS with a wild. But I do see it lots including the 5 diamonds when people bet the minimum.

Wonder if the game is programmed to allow the big hits when the bet size is smaller??? 3 years trying and still cant get 5 coins, dollar bills or diamonds in the free spins. Hoping my day comes in 2011 :) Happy New Years folks!

Thank you Lucky Club!

Lucky Club gave me a free $100 after Christmas gift...and I met the withdrawal requirements and caught a few good hits...had a great time! Thank you Lucky Club! Made a decent withdrawal too! Love the Santa game!

Nice hit but what's the deal with folks ONLY hitting on this one in the free spins when the bet is ultra, super tiny?

I never bet less than $1.35 on this game... 15cents/line and never can get 5 of a kind in the FS with a wild. But I do see it lots including the 5 diamonds when people bet the minimum.

Wonder if the game is programmed to allow the big hits when the bet size is smaller??? 3 years trying and still cant get 5 coins, dollar bills or diamonds in the free spins. Hoping my day comes in 2011 :) Happy New Years folks!

I would not play this game at 1.35 unless I have a balance of 1500.- or more.. I just play to my budget.
These hits are so rare, I play this game 3 years also, got the checks+pen with the wildkicker on the very FIRST time I ever played it, then it took 1.5 years before I got the emeralds+wild in FS, and another 1.5 years to this one.
And its by far my most played MG game, tenthousands of spins every month..

So its not that I hit them every week, just wish that was true..
Even at small bets it costs alot of money to get to them.;)

But I hope you hit one soon, its an awesome thrill!:thumbsup:

I would not play this game at 1.35 unless I have a balance of 1500.- or more.. I just play to my budget.
These hits are so rare, I play this game 3 years also, got the checks+pen with the wildkicker on the very FIRST time I ever played it, then it took 1.5 years before I got the emeralds+wild in FS, and another 1.5 years to this one.
And its by far my most played MG game, tenthousands of spins every month..

So its not that I hit them every week, just wish that was true..
Even at small bets it costs alot of money to get to them.;)

But I hope you hit one soon, its an awesome thrill!:thumbsup:

I´ve played ths game ALOT and for a long time, never hit any of the good paying symbols with a wild in or out of freespins. usually I play 0.45... I wont give up though =)

Nice win at Gnuf

Got this on Gunf.
Argyle Open on the 3´rd bonus that gives free spinns.
20 free spin x 4 bet.This was a 400 (4dollar )coin bet (40,lines-10 coin)
Was re-trigged 1 time. So 40 free spin x 4 bet. Got a nice total .​
Old Attachment (Invalid)

Santa

Wonderful hit at Santa's Wild for over 1000*BET :thumbsup:

Only downside is that one of the symbols happens to be a scatter, but fantastic hit of course!! The missing symbol was a cake.

Just wondering what the payout is with all wilds....;)

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Old Attachment (Invalid)

well... I feel quite embarassed posting a little win of mine after seeing the huge ones here above... anyway it is a 200X bet, as usual I am low-rolling, deposited 60, cashed out 300, I feel happy.

well... I feel quite embarassed posting a little win of mine after seeing the huge ones here above... anyway it is a 200X bet, as usual I am low-rolling, deposited 60, cashed out 300, I feel happy.
Size is not important - well... that's what I tell the ladies anyway! :p

KK

i got so yippie so i forgot to take a screenshot. My VIP Manager @ spartan slots called me and told me about some loyalty chips i had in my cashier. I used the 15€ and managed to hit all dolls with two expanding wilds in SR 2.

The total from the bonus was 826€ something, on a 0.80 bet. over 1000xbet. Awesome.

The best part though is that it was no max cashout on the chip.

This is my first cashout from Spartan but im sure it will go smooth since they are the same as box 24 and black diamond.

all i have to show is this pic.

Expired Image

i got so yippie so i forgot to take a screenshot. My VIP Manager @ spartan slots called me and told me about some loyalty chips i had in my cashier. I used the 15€ and managed to hit all dolls with two expanding wilds in SR 2.

The total from the bonus was 826€ something, on a 0.80 bet. over 1000xbet. Awesome.

The best part though is that it was no max cashout on the chip.

This is my first cashout from Spartan but im sure it will go smooth since they are the same as box 24 and black diamond.

all i have to show is this pic.

Expired Image

LOL am i blind or isnt there an edit button? Anyway, funds already received. :thumbsup: Good to know theres at least a few rivals u can trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back