Winner Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first 5 wilds ever...:notworthy
To bad that was only low paid simbols (10, A, K) and only 2 multiplier (6 is maxim)...

Expired Image

new game at RTG.. "return of the rudolph" Like the other rudolph games but this is a new version. not a humongous win, but wanted to post because it is a new game :) Still over 100x..

Congrats for win. I played few times this game..but I never like it...

Winning Day

Just had an amazing time at Gowild, loves the name :D, LOTR was hot, after I had this gut feeling for this game, with small wins 100,200, managed to cashout 1000,

Lord4eee.jpg

Lord4eto.jpg

Nice few wins on a £25 free chip, got enough winnings now to make the bonus wagering.

£50 max cashout on this chip which puts me at £400 in the last two months from free chips. Haven't deposited any money of my own in this time to. Only put about £20 back in from the £400 free chip winnings, with which I lost.

I wish it could always be like this.

More luck - Treasure Nile

I usually do not bet high amounts but with my recent luck gave treasure nile a go for 4,50$ a spin.

:thumbsup:

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Hit another for 300$ on this slot and cashed out :D

I usually do not bet high amounts but with my recent luck gave treasure nile a go for 4,50$ a spin.

:thumbsup:

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Hit another for 300$ on this slot and cashed out :D

Gokki if I bow down before you, will you give me some of your luck? :D You are on one really nice streak! Congrats!

A few hits form the past two weeks, some from mummies and the others are riverbelle.

Attachments

• mummyshit.jpg
    mummyshit.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 652
Jackpot Cap.

Haven't played 2 much or posted in a while, but this is noteworthy.Dang received 20.00 free from weekend play and hit this beauty. I had been playing before and never hit anything close to this. Bummed about the 5x max cashout, but certainly not complaining! Had I not his this, Id have never made the 60x playthrough. Wonder how much it really was, it hit max at 500!

fortune feature.. last spin gave me a bunch.. This is a good game to play when trying to clear a bonus because its almost 1 buck a spin and the payouts can be nice.

INETBET Jackpot

deposit 1350, played new game - reached 2000 and did not make a withdraw, play down to last 500, start hitting bonus, get the 50 free spins at x6 back to 2000. play down to $1500 and hit the jackpot:D

some nice wist from cabaret club

this one retriggered 7 times! for 25spins each(!)
Expired Image

4 scatters of cashville
Expired Image

from a bonusround on cashville
Expired Image

,coenie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back