William Hill

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
I guess I'm a sucker. I read a couple of threads about how people have had good luck at william hill and deposited a bit there, but I guess I should have dug deeper in the forums here to get the WHOLE story about them.

Almost 24 hours now awaiting a reply to my bonus request. I should have figured that as the t&c were pretty vague regarding when the bonus would be deposited. Fearing the worst, you have to "unlock" this bonus via "comp points". Is this true?


Also, has anyone found a WORKING number to contact them if you're in the USA (Without having to dial internationally)? The number they have listed for the USA is a joke...literally. 011 800 3551 3551.....cannot be dialed from within the USA. Operator confirmed.

TIA!
 

jpsartre

Dormant account
If you're talking about the welcome and/or monthly bonus you shouldn't have to wait for it. It is supposed to be credited when you make the deposit. Did you transfer money to the casino-account or is it still sitting in your WH-account? If so, try to transfer money to the casino-account and see if the bonus doesn't show up.
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
winbig72 said:
I guess I'm a sucker...
Fearing the worst, you have to "unlock" this bonus via "comp points". Is this true?
No, you're not a sucker! Will Hill is one of the best sites on the net!

No, the welcome / monthly bonuses have nothing to do with "comp points".

But WH work slightly different to most other casinos. As JPS said; You fund your Will Hill 'bookmakers account', and then transfer the funds into your casino account when you log in. At this point you should get the bonus instantly added to your account.

If you have followed all the above, and still not got any bonus, then CS it will have to be. I can't help with phone numbers, as I've never had to contact them. But they are notoriously unresponsive, so please be patient.
It will be worth it; WH is my second favourite casino on the net! :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
KasinoKing said:
No, you're not a sucker! Will Hill is one of the best sites on the net!

No, the welcome / monthly bonuses have nothing to do with "comp points".

But WH work slightly different to most other casinos. As JPS said; You fund your Will Hill 'bookmakers account', and then transfer the funds into your casino account when you log in. At this point you should get the bonus instantly added to your account.

If you have followed all the above, and still not got any bonus, then CS it will have to be. I can't help with phone numbers, as I've never had to contact them. But they are notoriously unresponsive, so please be patient.
It will be worth it; WH is my second favourite casino on the net! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reassurance.

I had a feeling that the comp points had nothing to do with it, but I remember Paradise Poker (and apparently other poker rooms) have it where you have to have X amount of raked hands before you can start getting the bonus; so I didn't know if they were doing the same thing or not here.

It just seems odd that they don't even have a "contact us" link on the main page at all. You have to dig through other pages to get to it. I also believe that this is the only casino I've been to that doesn't have a "live help".

And yes, I do understand about the funding part. When I signed up, I checked the box for the funds to be transferred automatically back and forth when signing in/out. The sportsbook balance doesn't reflect the bonus either, so it's definately not there.

No word yet, but I feel a teensy bit better now :p In no rush for it, so that's good for them I guess lol
 
Last edited:

frostcoma

Dormant account
I had the exact same problem at Will Hill. Their phone number didn't work for me and I got no response from my emails, so I just withdrew my deposit.

About 20 days later I got an email response, but it didn't answer any of my questions. I decided I couldn't deal with a casino with such atrocious customer support, so I've stayed away.

Good luck!
 

GrandMaster

Ueber Meister
CAG
KasinoKing said:
But WH work slightly different to most other casinos. As JPS said; You fund your Will Hill 'bookmakers account', and then transfer the funds into your casino account when you log in. At this point you should get the bonus instantly added to your account.
I think you can only get the bonus in the download casino, but once you've got it, you can play in the non-download versions as well. I have had problems with WH, but there was never any problem with the bonuses.
 

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
GrandMaster said:
I think you can only get the bonus in the download casino, but once you've got it, you can play in the non-download versions as well. I have had problems with WH, but there was never any problem with the bonuses.

Well, *a little ticked now*, I just got back home, and still no deposit. I think I'll be playing the bonus through when (if) I ever get it like they promised to where I'm even and cash out. Their loss. There's plenty of other casinos out there that will actually REPLY to a user's email WITHIN 24 hours. The slow CS just shows me that they're not interested in my business, so they won't be get anything further.

And yes, this has to do with the download version. I don't play flash/java casinos.
 
Last edited:

Macgyver

Dormant account
PABnononaccred
winbig72 said:
Also, has anyone found a WORKING number to contact them if you're in the USA (Without having to dial internationally)? The number they have listed for the USA is a joke...literally. 011 800 3551 3551.....cannot be dialed from within the USA. Operator confirmed.

TIA!
My good deed for the day (since I finally remembered how to do this):

1. Open up your downloaded version of Will Hill's software.

2. Log in, and after everything's finished loading, click on the "Cashier" button.

3. Click on the "Withdraw" button in the "Cashier" popup window.

4. Type your password into the browser window that pops up, accessing your Will Hill account.

5. When your Will Hill account is open in the browser window, you should see a link entitled "Click here for Live Help" next to a "Need help?" question. I would post the link to it here, but it's a popup window and I don't think it will redirect from anywhere but your Will Hill account.

WARNING! When I just clicked on the "Live Help" link, it said it is "currently disabled." But it may be worth checking on from time to time, as they may simply be closed right now (for all I know).
 

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
Thanks. I sure wish it wasn't a PHP link - in Firefox you can actually see when the page was last modified, unlike IE. It'd be interesting to see how long it's been disabled. It just seems awful fishy that they don't have a 'working' live help, nor do they have a toll free # from inside the usa.

Thanks for the tip though. I'll check it periodicaly to see if it's ever enabled; but I'm not holding my breath.
 

dickens1298

Dormant account
I've had my own issues with William Hill in the past - but they've all been resolved to my satisfaction. Twice I was concerned with the payout time (it took a day or two longer than I thought it would be), and another was regarding a Neteller glitch (which was resolved once the deposit was reflected in my account).

Looking at the silver lining to their unreachable CS, at least you know that their CS would be telling you any lies... ;) But seriously, there are completely on the up-and-up.

You may want to try and email them via their cashier web page. I would also hold off on any activity on your account (gambling, withdrawals, et al) until the matter is resolved.
 

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
dickens1298 said:
I've had my own issues with William Hill in the past - but they've all been resolved to my satisfaction. Twice I was concerned with the payout time (it took a day or two longer than I thought it would be), and another was regarding a Neteller glitch (which was resolved once the deposit was reflected in my account).

Looking at the silver lining to their unreachable CS, at least you know that their CS would be telling you any lies... ;) But seriously, there are completely on the up-and-up.

You may want to try and email them via their cashier web page. I would also hold off on any activity on your account (gambling, withdrawals, et al) until the matter is resolved.

Well, it seems I didn't read the fine print good enough. The $40 match bonus is only for returning players. I ended up calling them to find this out (wasted $5 to call). The only signup bonus is $80 minimum, which seems awful steep for smalltime gamblers. Oh well. Live and learn.
 

dickens1298

Dormant account
winbig72 said:
Well, it seems I didn't read the fine print good enough. The $40 match bonus is only for returning players. I ended up calling them to find this out (wasted $5 to call). The only signup bonus is $80 minimum, which seems awful steep for smalltime gamblers. Oh well. Live and learn.
I assumed you were/are a first-timer at William Hill, which would make you eligible for the $80 MAXIMUM bonus. It actually isn't steep at all, since it's 100% match up to $80, with a fairly reasonable WR (20X bonus, if I recollect correctly). Easy to make WR in one session.
 

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
dickens1298 said:
I assumed you were/are a first-timer at William Hill, which would make you eligible for the $80 MAXIMUM bonus. It actually isn't steep at all, since it's 100% match up to $80, with a fairly reasonable WR (20X bonus, if I recollect correctly). Easy to make WR in one session.

According to WH's CS, it's $80 exactly. No more, no less. If you don't deposit a full 80, you're just SOL.

And actually, their T&C says $2,000 must be wagered for the $80 bonus, so with bonus+deposit, you're only looking at 12.5x...not bad.
 

lanidar

Dormant account
winbig72...
When you play Will Hill you play with the BONUS FIRST.
Should you lose the first $80, you still have your $80 deposit.
You can cash out your $80 deposit, if you wish.
BUT, if you have NOT met the WR's, the remaining WR's will carry over to the next time you play should you decide to play their again.
So, in a sense , it's a no lose situation.

Also, I just phoned Will Hill at: 011-800-3551-3551 from new Jersey and I got through.
 

vedat

Dormant account
willhill is the best and secure

i have been playing with willhill more than 2 years they are secure and very good they pay you when you win as much as you win no bullsiht calling you skilled player or bonus abuser just 1 bad thing bonus wagering carrys over i remember once i had 6000$ wr i played with my funds and cleared that
 

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
vedat said:
i have been playing with willhill more than 2 years they are secure and very good they pay you when you win as much as you win no bullsiht calling you skilled player or bonus abuser just 1 bad thing bonus wagering carrys over i remember once i had 6000$ wr i played with my funds and cleared that

Still no response to my emails. I'll never play there again, no matter if they pay or not.
 

irebal

Dormant account
They are great on payouts, and the only Crypto I ever had any luck at all at. But God forbid you have a problem such as a Neteller deposit not going thru on their end, trying to get help from CS is just impossible.
 

frankensite

Quit Gambling
I did close my WH account by phone...after no reply on mail in 8 days,
the customer support then asked me why I would close account, I told them that I did not get any reply on email for 8 days...THE SAD NOTHING...JUST CLOSED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
frankensite said:
I did close my WH account by phone...after no reply on mail in 8 days,
the customer support then asked me why I would close account, I told them that I did not get any reply on email for 8 days...THE SAD NOTHING...JUST CLOSED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's just so wrong..I think it's funny that they have a "live chat" link on one of their pages but yet it never works. I wonder if it ever did work in the first place?
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top