Who Wants $100?

Pinababy69

RIP Lisa
I posted this last week in the poker section, but asked Simmo if I could post it here this week. 32Red holds a Be The Bounty tourney every Saturday evening, with bounties on three (or more) different people. This week I have a $100 bounty on my head. There's usually not many more than 70 people enter, and the buy-in is $10+$1. Top bounty is $150, then me at $100 and another at $50. Top prize is $300.

So if anyone wants to knock me out and win $100 while doing it, time for the adventure is 4:30 p.m. EST, 9:30 p.m. UK time and 10:30 p.m. CET. Would be great if a few of you came to play.

And thanks to those guys here who showed up last week to play. :thumbsup:

Edited to add: It's listed under Multi-Table Tournaments, Special, BTB.

I would love to take you out, but we're having a party & it would be a bit rude to sneak off to play poker half way through!

Also my misses would give me a right good spanking... if I asked nicely enough! :p

Good luck everyone! :thumbsup:

[plug]
Can I just quickly plug the next CM Members tourney I have just set up for Sunday? OK, Thanks!
Details in the Poker section...
[/plug]

;)

:lolup::lolup:

I'll be there Pina but only if Moneybookers decides to pay what I'm owed before the tourney starts. Man, I really hate money in animated suspension :D

PS - It's a fun tourney, not that many participants and a good chunk of extra moolah. Not to worry, I'm just dead weight and will give without taking.

Hope you can make it Swede. It is a fun tourney. I try and make it whenever I can. Like you said, decent moolah with very few participants. And if you play a few, you get to know the people and how they play as it's usually alot of the same people every week. I'm praying I don't have the same lady at my table as last week. :rolleyes:

I was up late last night (playing poker), and up very early this morning to take my daughter and her friend to a BBQ. Just got home. I have a feeling I'm gonna be exhausted by the time the tourney rolls around. :oops:

Holy crap, I've only got an hour to get a deposit through....

If luck is my lady, I'll be there. If not....well, one sucky player less :D

Good luck all if I can't make it!

Swede, I got $10 in my 32Red poker account. Do you have $1 in yours? If so, I'll transfer the $10 over to you through support. Let me know okay?

Seems I was not meant to be there, good luck to all those that are though :thumbsup:

Why Rusty, what's up? Everything okay?

And Mike, you're a sweetie, but I think we got the Swede sorted out. In poker, that is, lol. :thumbsup:

Why Rusty, what's up? Everything okay?

And Mike, you're a sweetie, but I think we got the Swede sorted out. In poker, that is, lol. :thumbsup:

Just had a nightmare evening and not even played lol
it is in my purple lounge thread but don't bother reading it you need to be limbering up ready for the tourney.
I will be round with the oil shortly :D

what a fun, played two hands, 1st i got A T, was beaten by two damn pairs, then went all in with A Q and was beaten by 3 Qinas.

Hmmmm.

Don't feel bad Mike. I had pair of 7's, called for 20. Flop comes AS, 7H, 2S. So I go all in, guy calls me. He turns over his cards, he has 8S, KS. And doesn't he catch the fifth spade on the river. So, out in 62nd...what an embarrassment. :oops:

Oh well, that's poker. I just wish someone from here had got the bounty on me. Gonna go back and check to see how the rest are doing.

I'm in. If I do get monster lucky you'll see a good donation to children in need. There's one organisation in particular I'd like(and have) given to in the past.

I won't endorse it here because I don't know if it's kosher. Still, you'll see the money go there period.

Anyways, good luck all in whatever you're about to do!

Later, my fellow chums :D

/ Swede

That is a serious suck out Pinababy but at least you did nothing wrong.
Even if you had put him on a draw and waited to see the turn he probably would of still called although I play that way occasionally as they are more likely to lay a draw down on the Riv, pros and cons like most plays.

Charlie, would you call an all in with two spades in your hand, and two showing...hoping for the fifth on the turn or river? I thought the guy had an A,K or maybe even a pair of A's. Situation reversed, I would have folded. :confused:

I love the Tuffish reference though, guy is a blast, lol.

I took out someone with a pair of 9's, unfortunately there was no bounty on his head. At the moment I am 4th. I don't think it will last.

I took out someone with a pair of 9's, unfortunately there was no bounty on his head. At the moment I am 4th. I don't think it will last.

Gooooo GM!!!

You played it correctly, moving in as a favourite, not more you can do.

The tuff fish quote was referring to my own situation in the tourney.

Ahhhh, lol. Did you play? What's your handle on Prima?

Ewww, that's a stinker miss Pina. Nothing you can do but go out in style.

Always. :) Goooo Swede!!

My poker software has shut down twice on me now,with that ominous Explorer message....MPPoker.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. WTF is up with that? I entered another tourney at 5:30, it best not give me fits. Maybe a quick remove program and reinstall?

Good luck guys!! I'm rooting for ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back