New Slot Announcement White Rabbit by Big Time Gaming!

Had a few of those - Ultimately cost me more than Buying it - Best was 350x after it already took 200x so 150x in essence.

It can afford to dish out those wins on lower stakes - All it needs is ONE buy for a $200 feature and its 2000x for a 0.10c feature.

Nate

Not a huge fan overall of this slot. Base game isn't kind at all. When I so play it I stick o low stakes cause it's just too darn expensive in my opinion. Think I will stick with Bonanza and Danger High Voltage, much more fun with these two games.

Not a huge fan overall of this slot. Base game isn't kind at all. When I so play it I stick o low stakes cause it's just too darn expensive in my opinion. Think I will stick with Bonanza and Danger High Voltage, much more fun with these two games.

They are FUN - But not worth looking for any big hits - Yes maybe voltage, but I don't fancy it much so I play Gol-Nanza and complain. Almost every session where I've seen a 200 or 300x hit inevitably ends up taking it all back irrespective of which slot I play from them. Almost like its compensating.

Nate

I have bought feature at videoslots now 20+ times.. only once ive won more than what i paid for feature. What the fuck!??!?! and when you look livestreamers.. they need 1 or 2 tries to get atleast one retrigger.. so fuck of BTG ,.. FUCK OFF

Just been playing this pile of poo.

Buying the features for £20.

Highest total I got back was £25, the rest were losses, with one paying under £2. (played 7 in total)

Then thought would have a go on play money at max bet.

Ended up opening all the reels and paying over £55,000.

I wonder if it would of given such a good feature on real money?
Untitled.jpg

Not sure why the picture is small?

I am pretty sure there ia a fault on this game, but have not been able to catch a screenshot.
It only occurs when buying a feature,when the game spins to the 3 white rabbits,any winning combination
should show on the screen prior to starting the feature,but i am positive this does not always happen.
If you get a queen on the first reel and a wild on the bottom of the second reel (rabbit above) I dont think it pays
the win out. I am not sure but I think there may be other faults but this is the only one I have definately seen.
Just wonder if anyone has noticed.It occurs on demo and real play.

I bought a bonus for $50 the other night and it paid $360. By far my best win on this slot and I have bought alot of bonuses trying to see how the slot pays. All I can say is the payouts of this slot are hilarious and ridiculous. I think 1 out of every 20 bonuses will pay 200x-400x. The rest are $10-$20 below on a $50 buy. A few $30 below and a Few $5 above.

I have to admit, I don't like playing the base game and have been somewhat addicted to buying into the bonus round which seems to have paid out quite nicely for me.

However, I have to say I am a bit embarrassed by the whole situation as the withdrawals were at Videoslots and following on from the 100 free spins offers they have done recently. I used winnings from Happy Halloween to buy the bonus rounds at White Rabbit and have so far withdrawn £600 over the last week from the free spins.

For my sessions, it seems 50/50 on whether they made a profit, but when they did it was a nice profit and losses were only minimal when they did happen. One thing I did notice, most profits were made on £20, £30 and £40 buy ins, but when I done 4 £100 buy ins, none of them made a profit. I might have a look and see what my overall RTP is on this slot. I know I have made a nice profit from the buy ins.

Yeeehawwww another BTG slot raping me and my village! 1400 spins straight and no bonus and only $17 of the way towards the drop in on 50 cent spins!!!!!!!

$$383 down! AHAHAHAHAHA

Life tilt induced!!

You have to be quick :D I am sure you can only win about once a month for one hour so if you are not playing then, you have dipped.

You have to be quick :D I am sure you can only win about once a month for one hour so if you are not playing then, you have dipped.

I think they messed up on this game in a few areas. The base game for one without question is nothing short of just awful and nobody plays the game thinking or hoping for a big one. The bonus round is fun and has a great concept but its way too repetitive. Ive bought a couple hundred bonuses total id imagine and 90% paid your 40x-80x. The decent bonuses are just way too far between where it makes the player feel like whats the point.

I had a double retrigger and total 33 spins and it only paid 500x. That is one double retrigger in like what 200 features. Its insanely rare. it has to pay 1000x minimum.

People will get over this slot very quick. Unlike bonanza and dhv..there is all kind of potential in the players mind but not this one

just another game i enjoy . again with any BTG games i only play a 100-200 spins at a time hit lots of features in base game , bought i fair few as well , ive yet to hit something nice , but i have had a 300x a couple of times , been playing up from £2.50 , the base game can keep you going had lots of 20-40x hits still awaiting those smoke rings to do the four though )

just another game i enjoy . again with any BTG games i only play a 100-200 spins at a time hit lots of features in base game , bought i fair few as well , ive yet to hit something nice , but i have had a 300x a couple of times , been playing up from £2.50 , the base game can keep you going had lots of 20-40x hits still awaiting those smoke rings to do the four though )

I have had the 4 smoke rings.
It brought in the worst 2 symbols on the first reel and was only 2 high.
It paid shite

I got 4 and it paid 250x or 300x cant remember exactly

I've had 4 wilds and guess what this alien looking bong lover gave me? 0x... Also had 3 wilds two times and it gave me 2x the first time and 10x the second time.
This is one of the only BTG slots i really don't like

Really?

So it doesnt put all the wilds on seperate reels?

I havent seen it out more than 1 wild on the same reels

Really?

They may have been mistaking a natural wild landing on one of the reels the crack smoking caterpillar had already put a wild on.

To best of my knowledge it does only place one wild a reel to max of 4 reels.

Really?

From recollection the ass rings do duplicate on the same spot, which really blows when they all collect on the last reel for example

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back