What's Ya Weather At?

Forgot to add, that the sun still shines on my soul. :laugh:

Listening to great music atm (unicors and mint flavored time machines flying all around) and having some drinks. Doesn't get much better than that :thumbsup::drink:

Ive never even seen a unicorn.
But you know what they taste like.. might be a connection there.
hh.gif

calling for thunderstorms tomorrow, took advantage of the 2 days of 0 clouds and high 20s

aaaand gonna pay for that
this pasty, white ass boy burned then burned his burns :p

lobster red here being blonde, but given a few days, itll be colour :p

Drought is pretty chronic now in central/eastern and southern England. Last 9 days since the continuous month of sun ended June 3 have been cloudy bar 2 mostly sunny ones, cool but very little rain materialized, about 5-6mm in drizzle, spits and a few showers. Lawn still mostly brown and cracks like Barrymore's all over. So last 3 months has had about 8-9mm of rain here in total, about 1/18th of the average for that time.

I heard rumours some people in Scotland were seen using hosepipes on their gardens a week or so ago, an event which usually happens once every year they reach the World Cup Quarter Finals. :D

This was a few days back in sunny Middlesbrough.
Just liked the photo, it was after a (storm) we don’t really get bad storms in England, just thought it was pretty cool.

Attachments

• 602397D4-B87E-49A4-8D83-D59FDA4EDB4E.jpeg
    602397D4-B87E-49A4-8D83-D59FDA4EDB4E.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 7
woof
had mad heat wave here, then finally, a bit of rain, but back to heat wave again now

tried a bit of outdoor time, monsters came round but even they, normally searching sunbeams found shade and the one said arf it and hid in the garden lol

20200717_130138.jpg20200717_124617.jpg20200717_135744.jpg

woof
had mad heat wave here, then finally, a bit of rain, but back to heat wave again now

tried a bit of outdoor time, monsters came round but even they, normally searching sunbeams found shade and the one said arf it and hid in the garden lol

View attachment 137108View attachment 137109View attachment 137107
You need some lawn treatment mate - makes the grass greener and removes dandelions/weeds. Instead of dossing about in a lounger, sort the bloody garden out.

I'm a renter, honestly, dont much give a toss about the front yard (mostly only out there as the backyard is still being added to and built - 2nd deck, etc)
only really care if neighbours complain and theirs are all dead and dried too :)

plus, i even rarely but mow it and feed yard bunnies that come round and score on the dandlelions :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back