What's Ya Weather At?

11pm and 9 degrees
I know that probably doesnt sound that exciting to some people lol; but sure feels nice to have the doors flung open and give the house a good airing

Calls for rain tomorrow rather than snow which is a nice change :p

rain...and lots of it (yay)

the perks:
breaks down all those ignored winter poos
all the songbirds have returned
the marsh has flooded and wildlife has move on (good for my cats, less predators) and new, exciting, wildlife like frogs have moved in (love them singing)
grass and plants
thunderstorms
it isnt fucking snow :p

:eek2:
well, that super sucks
winds so harsh smashed up the gazebo, so totes a write-off and with needing to keep emerg funds these days wont be replacing it

on the plus side, didnt go through the neighbours' car windows

gz.JPG

:eek2:
well, that super sucks
winds so harsh smashed up the gazebo, so totes a write-off and with needing to keep emerg funds these days wont be replacing it

on the plus side, didnt go through the neighbours' car windows

View attachment 125627

Boy just lot's of good things happening to us all, on the bright side you just have to walk across the street to get mail. :p

bla
don't need coronavirus to feel like a bag of shit, the weather playing enough havoc on my body; feels like my head is in a vice with the pressure changes...poor sleep, head full of cotton

during the day, it's all sunshine and tees and shorts
nightfall it plummets below zero
mix in some rain and snow and voila!

bla
don't need coronavirus to feel like a bag of shit, the weather playing enough havoc on my body; feels like my head is in a vice with the pressure changes...poor sleep, head full of cotton

during the day, it's all sunshine and tees and shorts
nightfall it plummets below zero
mix in some rain and snow and voila!
Same here.
Get awful headaches when the weather shifts rapidly.
Kind of sucks. :D

+15 C, the sun is shining. And of course (like other days): the beer is cold and the sun is shining in my soul.

Would be nice day to go out and have a cold one by the water. But, seeing green grass outside the window, birds singing and headset blasting awesome music ain't bad either.

plain ol' boring firepit is all :p
Yeah, kind of figured it was, but it could just as well have been some sort of maple syrup contraption.
Also, it was so small for a firepit, like embarrassingly small.
This is the one i have, and i went for the medium-sized one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back