Whataburger Win!

Cleveland

# 2, no onions on buttered texas toast, whatasize it please with a sprite....mmmmmmm :yahoo:

That makes three of us! My youngest grandson always wants to go to the big M for his Happy meal, says grammy can have a salad!:rolleyes: so she doesn't get fat :eek::(

Alrighty then........is it as good as a Whopper or a Big Mac? And the heck with the sprite. Let's go with a large chocolate milkshake!!!

Mmm the whopper could give it a run for it's money but ewwww why do people eat Big Macs? Mcdonald's fries are the best I've tasted (in terms of fast food) but their burgers live much to be desired.

Something about a chocolate milkshake, it makes any burger taste so much better. But I can't get them to much as it tears up my stomach pretty bad. Have to limit it etc. Sometimes I'll get a small.

Stop it you two. Irresistable temptation but I cant have them anymore especially sprite and milkshake.

I have a good guest for the milkshake but how come you can't have sprite anymore?:(

There's a lot of sodium in soda and if you have high blood pressure it's a nono. :eek2:

I make a killer burger, but you have to like spicy :D
ground beef, minced garlic, a dash of cayenne pepper, worcestershire sauce mixed together. grilled topped with fresh sauteed mushrooms and onions on a lightly toasted bun with pepper jack cheese, tomato slices and lettuce.

As for the milkshake :D my special Mudslide milkshake LOL

As for a side, you get homemade rawfries and a veggie salad.
YeeeeHaawwwwww
And then you eat Tums or Rolaids for the rest of the week!:p

I have a good guest for the milkshake but how come you can't have sprite anymore?:(

Anything with an abudance of sugar is not good for stroke patients. My diabetes level has lowered recently so my will to avoid anything other than substitute sugar is strong.

Pink Slime burger? No Thanks. I pass. I use real hambuger and is better for you than eating Ammonia fast food hamburger. They use ammonia mix with hamburger. Might want to google "pink slime hamburger " and see it yourself.

Pink Slime burger? No Thanks. I pass. I use real hambuger and is better for you than eating Ammonia fast food hamburger. They use ammonia mix with hamburger. Might want to google "pink slime hamburger " and see it yourself.

Ewwwww!! That is gross! Can't be true, can it?

Crap!! It is true!! I am so disgusted. I raised my own meat for many years on the farm. No chemicals, no antibiotics, all natural grain and alfalfa hay. That was truly natural meat. I wonder if they do this with pork, or other meats that can be ground up, like for sausage and all.

Last edited:
Yes, it true. You can google about it.

I just did! Edited my post above. I didn't doubt your honesty, just was so overwhelmed at the thought of our government allowing something so flagrantly deceptive and nasty. I am beginning to think that vegetarians might be right. However, if I research veggies, I have no doubt I would find out that some kind of chemical, either in pest control or weed control, is used quite freely and quite often.

What a world!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back