what is considered fair

Achenar

Dormant account
ok i would like to know what is considered fair these days.I deposited $127.00 in alljackpots i played some ho ho ho for .30 spin i spent $35 before i got a free spin..lol..WTF is that ...you call this fair play...i call it BS..i mean if your going to steal my money at least give me a chance geesh..Im sick of these ass holes taking my money like this not even getting a CHANCE gambling has gone to shit the last couple yrs and i give up .I hope peole smartin up and see the light.Most wont due to an addict will NEVER admit his weakness/sickness.Im done with them all so have a nice life all and don't waste your money on this bs.Go on a vacation at least oyu get something instead of a fuckin headache..lol

Achenar said:
ok i would like to know what is considered fair these days.I deposited $127.00 in alljackpots i played some ho ho ho for .30 spin i spent $35 before i got a free spin..lol..WTF is that ...you call this fair play...i call it BS..i mean if your going to steal my money at least give me a chance geesh..Im sick of these ass holes taking my money like this not even getting a CHANCE gambling has gone to shit the last couple yrs and i give up .I hope peole smartin up and see the light.Most wont due to an addict will NEVER admit his weakness/sickness.Im done with them all so have a nice life all and don't waste your money on this bs.Go on a vacation at least oyu get something instead of a fuckin headache..lol

Dude, chill. 120 spins is NOT that bad to not get a free spin.

Achenar said:

Guess you don't gamble much do you?

As said above 120 spins isn't out of the ordinary. Online or off.

ps: Use spellcheck :)

In Thunderstruck you get a feature once every 143 spin in average.

But even if it is supposed to hit 1/143 it is not uncommon to go 400+ spins
without a feature or hitting 3 features within 100 spins.

The problem is that the feature only pays about 33*bet size on average, so dont chase it hoping it will make up for you looses.

Zoozie

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back