What game is your weakness

MG...Thunderstruck, Ladies Night and Spring Break, Avalon and Isis

RTG..Cleopatra, Achilles, Aztec, Raindance and that stupid Penguin:D

I keep going back to the ones where I won too.

RTG - Crystal Waters (I got 5 turtles/wilds twice during free spins, once with a fish multiplier) and Paris Beauty (once retriggered free spins all day.) Even that stupid Treasure Hunter one keeps me coming back, I got 5 scatters on that once.

Microgaming - Summertime, Jellyfish Jaunt (5 scatters on both) And Avalon! When that one's paying, it's really paying!

re

Mine is pick-m poker. The one game when Im loosing I can really get carried away with and keep playing. I played it for years, and last week, almost had my first royal on it. I wasnt paying attention, and had 2 10's to choose from,
and chose the wrong suite. I play very fast , my husband stood here and watched me loose the royal. I had to fold up at that point and not play the rest of the day I was so mad.

Ama

I am not playing RTGs but when I did it was the one with the Indian chief. See it has been a long time. :lolup:

At MG when I am on a losing streak I will resort to Spectacular Wheel of Wealth. Don't ask me why. I love to spin that wheel I guess.

Thunderstruck has been my undoing on more than one occasion but then again has saved me more times than I can count. Just the other day I hit $480+ with a 90 cent bet. It wasn't free spins either so I don't know what I hit since I had it on expert. I cashed out and ran.

Mine is pick-m poker. The one game when Im loosing I can really get carried away with and keep playing. I played it for years, and last week, almost had my first royal on it. I wasnt paying attention, and had 2 10's to choose from,
and chose the wrong suite. I play very fast , my husband stood here and watched me loose the royal. I had to fold up at that point and not play the rest of the day I was so mad.

Ama

Mine too, Girl don't you just love it? Sometimes it's like throwing your money in the wind, but when it pays off, it's sweet. I play fast too, & finally hit the royal about a month ago. I got a 10 & J of spades picked a Q and WA LA, there it was finally! I didn't realize I had the royal until I heard coins, usually because it always a flush. Needless to say I was happy, happy! GL playing Ama -hope you get the big one!:thumbsup:

Dakwinner

For the biggest wins on RTG - Blackbird and the Queen one (mermaid or whatever it's called).

MG - Best - Thunderstruck and Tops (circus)

Playtech - The haunted house - one of the doors was $450. The good ole days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back