videoslots wageing now 30X???

muziq

PABinit
MM
just recieved a 100% bonus offer at video slots

the bonus is pre wager its normally 20Xtimes but the mail says its 30 times

is it a mistake or they increased the wagering ?

then its thump down as we cant withdraw till wagering over and its also a pre wager :(

I play there a little, but after the first welcome bonus I've never touched one. I see no reason for it at all.

They do have other ways to earn extra money like their races and cashback, but no, no bonus for me.
I see it as a horrible system, but I know that some like it and that's fine too I guess.

That was no answer to your question of course but I'm sure someone else knows :)

Ya Trilej

me too not a big fan of it i like to get bonus upfront :)

but some times i take it as they have some nice platform and nice games and not much wagering too

but 30X no way :(

For me it`s 100% up to 200€, WR 20x

Ya i have took in many times it was 20X for me too but today got this mail

"there is a bonus for you

Get 100% up to $ 100 bonus on your next deposit!

If you deposit $ 100 we will give you an extra $ 100 in bonus. To activate the bonus, simply enter the bonus code in the bonus field when you make your next deposit. The bonus code is valid until Sunday, GMT 23:59, so make sure you log in and use it now!

Bonus code:XXXXXX

With only 30x wager requirement!

Please read our terms and conditions before you activate your bonus.

Your bonus money will be paid out in 10% increments.

Good Luck!

Mike
Videoslots.com"

Say nor more, Looks like there picking and choosing, I not take it they way there wager works out, If you are on a bad run than your lucky to get 20% of deposit

Capture.JPG

Hi Guys & Gals,

The wagering requirement for the Welcome Bonus at VideoSlots.com is just 20x . :)

Other match bonus offers wagering requirements which are sent via email depend on the segmented player groups.

Kind Regards,
Lucas

Hi Guys & Gals,

The wagering requirement for the Welcome Bonus at VideoSlots.com is just 20x . :)

Other match bonus offers wagering requirements which are sent via email depend on the segmented player groups.

Kind Regards,
Lucas

Just as I thought, picking and choosing, I personally think that's a bit wrong to be honest, Maybe give more perferd players and extra bonus or spins, But to change wager Req is a wrong one,

Edit::: Do not get me wrong Video slots is a great site and Lucas a good rep, But the bonus structure does not tickle my boat

I'm in the "pissed off chat support bin on first deposit". Never got anything sent even though, send promotional emails box is ticked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back