Expired Promo Videoslots Christmas Promotion!

There are promos that are no more.
Bugger forgot to add my last pic for promo, oh well wasn't a winner or lowest x so no probs £3.40 ish

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-06-08-17-32.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-06-08-17-32.png
    281.8 KB · Views: 3
Hello everyone,

We have now gone over the screenshots and we are delighted to see how everyone has faired in this promotion, we hope you have enjoyed it!

Here we have the winners:

1. Glassheart 762.9
2. Oscar Arnhem 456.3
3. Brianmon 425.5
4. Spoo42 393.8

Lowest score: Smart Croatia at 10.6 times the bet.

We will, of course, go over the results to make sure that the screenshot matches the actual wins as soon as we receive their e-mail and should there have been some discrepancy than we will update our post and contact whoever would be the rightful winner. We have sent a message to everyone listed here

We hope to return with a new promotion for all Meisters soon :)

Best regards,
Team Videoslots.

"We have now gone over the screenshots and we are delighted to see how everyone has faired in this promotion."

I read that as: we are delighted to see how everyone has failed. Been a while since my eyes expanded so greatly.

Grats to the victorious!

"We have now gone over the screenshots and we are delighted to see how everyone has faired in this promotion."

I read that as: we are delighted to see how everyone has failed. Been a while since my eyes expanded so greatly.
!
well, to be fair, faired should have been written as fared :D

Thanks VS for the awesome Xmas promo! :thumbsup:

Congrats to the winners, I was at least close this time with 380x bet or thereabouts :oops: .....big progress for me :D

Prize money of £134 (€150) received this morning.
I was going to play with it all. But after 499 spins on DOA, without a feature, and with a 60% RTP. I decided that today wasn't going to be a very lucky day, so withdrew the remaining £100

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back