Expired Promo Videoslots Christmas Promotion!

There are promos that are no more.
hmm..i always wait within hours for the free spins to be added :rolleyes:
edited wow super fast !!! got the free spins right away,thank you VS :)

Isn't this now the lowest score from the comp? Although with the 1 free spin remaining there may be a legal contest :laugh:
Well, i wish and hope that this is a reason to boycot that screenshot, and if not then i am 2 times f*cked :) I hope that it is not against the rules my word with the *

hahah rly funny ofc @Team.Videoslots will check by username how much did fs payed as i sad i got 1.06€ no reason for me to lie for 50€
He man, that is not what i mentioned, that you lied, and i also know they can see everything. Its not that i havent smart in my nickname, i am stupid. But if the terms are a screenshot of the total 100 free spin winnings and that one of you is 99 than its not 100. If i deposit 19,90 or not have 20 posts or something i wouldnt get the spins, so im just tryin to see if the terms are followed. Maybe they decide to give us both, me or only you or someone else who post a screenshot wich have a lesser result.

He-man.jpg

He man, that is not what i mentioned, that you lied, and i also know they can see everything. Its not that i havent smart in my nickname, i am stupid. But if the terms are a screenshot of the total 100 free spin winnings and that one of you is 99 than its not 100. If i deposit 19,90 or not have 20 posts or something i wouldnt get the spins, so im just tryin to see if the terms are followed. Maybe they decide to give us both, me or only you or someone else who post a screenshot wich have a lesser result.

first of all smart is for my smart car as you can see it on my pic next to my nick, secondly if i posted all 100 spins ( i had some balance before i played my 100fs) then i would have to write amount 1.06 and my balance would be different, yet again its on VS to check if i lied

I'm sure others have taken a shot and posted it 1 spin prior to the end just as I did , as when this game ends it just goes straight to your regular balance so you dont see a final amount from the 100 spins on the screen.

no big deal to me - and im sure wont be to Vs either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back