utility bill issue

robbie10

Dormant account
hi all thanks for the replys and info from previous posts but i now have another issue i dont have a utility bill in my name as i live at my mothers house and all utility bills are in her name i have sent bank statements with my name on which a in the 3 month time frame actually from 2 weeks ago but dont know wheteher this will be accepted please advise as you all have better experience with dealing with this thanks

The Util's bill side of things now days is crap- no need for it and doesn't really prove anything either way.

hi all thanks for the replys and info from previous posts but i now have another issue i dont have a utility bill in my name as i live at my mothers house and all utility bills are in her name i have sent bank statements with my name on which a in the 3 month time frame actually from 2 weeks ago but dont know wheteher this will be accepted please advise as you all have better experience with dealing with this thanks

Not an issue. I have no utility bills either ---- all are in my husband's name. I haven't run into a site yet that won't accept another piece of mail such as a bank or cc statement.

Don't worry..

Diane

just find it strange that after a week of speaking to them and telling me they have everything they need today they ask for this nowing i dont have it thats why i sent bank statements with my address on

just find it strange that after a week of speaking to them and telling me they have everything they need today they ask for this nowing i dont have it thats why i sent bank statements with my address on

Because that is their default address verification method. It's like an auto-response....
Call finance/cashier department during their business hours and I am sure you can get it straightened out. I have accounts across a wide range of different sites. All w/o being able to provide a utility bill.

I think a bank statement should work for that. I don't have any utility bill under my name and I have been able to verify accounts by providing bank statements or cell phone bills.

any bill you pay regularly like a auto loan , auto insurance ,store charge, excise tax bill and yes its getting ridiculous but it wont be long now the states are gonna cash in :D

and if I would have looked down further my thread wouldn't have been needed lol
this is what i get for not scrolling down further oh well, yeah I offered to send a bank statement and a medical bill, they took them both and now all of my accounts are verified again. I'll be posting this in another thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back