Your Input Please UnF*king believable 102k win on a 0.40 spin! william hill

TBH! I'm so short staffed that i'm doing 14 hours shifts and my last rest day was 23rd march so i'm falling asleep great, work is so busy that i don't have time to sulk over the wait. I work for an airline catering business and summer schedule is crazy for Virgin, cathay and EasyJet.

Update: just rang William Hill and the guy said the payments team have flagged the withdrawal so its getting checked (he doesn't know how long it will take) but the payments team haven't requested anything from me (that's what he said), because when i re-opened the account they automatically verified me but i still sent all my documents and they said Thanks! we'll keep them on record.

He said normally these things take around 48 hours but he don't know how long it will be in my case just that it is being checked and i'll be informed as soon as its been checked and processed
Im not surprised the payment team flagged it. Now they will have to deem how it's paid?

I don't mind however they pay me, just would like a simple email informing me of the timescale of their investigation as I don't want to be waiting weeks lol
Lol. Deep breath! Even if it's a couple of weeks, you know it's coming. And I'd take Grey's advice and call your bank manager to give them heads up.

Just shocked no one mentioned the possible 72 other genders in the question. What ignorant times we live in :cool:

And yes that was my 6,000th post. Thought I'd make it special :confused:
aww goatie
I think you're 'special' from ALL your posts :p

TBH! I'm so short staffed that i'm doing 14 hours shifts and my last rest day was 23rd march so i'm falling asleep great, work is so busy that i don't have time to sulk over the wait. I work for an airline catering business and summer schedule is crazy for Virgin, cathay and EasyJet.

Update: just rang William Hill and the guy said the payments team have flagged the withdrawal so its getting checked (he doesn't know how long it will take) but the payments team haven't requested anything from me (that's what he said), because when i re-opened the account they automatically verified me but i still sent all my documents and they said Thanks! we'll keep them on record.

He said normally these things take around 48 hours but he don't know how long it will be in my case just that it is being checked and i'll be informed as soon as its been checked and processed
Gatwick or Heathrow?

Any update on your withdrawal process?

Congratulations by the way. Sleepless nights until you physically see the money in your account

Not had any email from them, my account is unlocked and withdrawal can't be reversed. Live chat and phone help said the payments team have flagged up the payment for approval by management. They can't give me time frame, just that it can take couple of days and i'll get an email once the withdrawals are processed

Not had any email from them, my account is unlocked and withdrawal can't be reversed. Live chat and phone help said the payments team have flagged up the payment for approval by management. They can't give me time frame, just that it can take couple of days and i'll get an email once the withdrawals are processed
You'll do anything to shamelessly bump your own thread won't you :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back