(uk members especially) question for you

happygobrokey

Dormant account
have they decided on who the mayor of london is going to be? need to know info! ;) checked londonelects.gov.uk , no results yet. did the evening news say anything? thanks in advance!

:thumbsup:

The Daily Telegraph - 02/05/08

Whereas Mr Livingstone has always refused to discuss his own unconventional love life, Mr Johnson, who was sacked as shadow arts minister by Michael Howard after lying about a four-year affair with the journalist Petronella Wyatt, used his own infidelity to play to the galleries.

When he was asked during one hustings debate whether he had ever had sex with a man, he brought the house down by replying: Not yet.

:notworthy

i'm such a retard.

used the boris bonus, made my 32 quid into 500, then instead of setting autoplay to grind some min bets at acbj like i was going to, decided to throw some big vp pulls. panicked when i dropped under 100, switched back over to pontoon to hopefully double it back up. no such luck.

one more deposit and then i'm giving up for the month. i need to recharge. at least payday's thursday.

:thumbsup:

I was hoping for the ex copper, that would have been a 500 bonus:mad:

Even Red Ken would have done, for 250 (I am not a Londoner, so don't really care:p)

I am sure Ed and Pat were PRAYING for a Boris win, and DREADING a win from any of the outsiders;)

(Could they even have rigged the result - free chip for Londoners who vote for Boris:rolleyes:)

I was hoping for the ex copper, that would have been a 500 bonus:mad:

How can you be mad, because you missed out on the 500 match. He had absolutely NO CHANCE of winning. :eek2:

32Red should have given a 1,000,000 match for Brian Paddick.

What a joke. IMO, that was a really poor effort to even offer the match. I cracked up when I saw it - lolololol!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back