Your Input Please Twin Spin Deluxe killed off?

Nate

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webmeister
CAG
If anyone else wants think its a shame that berryburst got removed, "East sea dragon king" is the same slot with different pictures.
Its a clone meant for the asian market.
Not sure if its a clone of the max version or the normal one.
I see Berry Burst is still around - Was the Max version only removed?

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM
I see Berry Burst is still around - Was the Max version only removed?
Weird, cant didnt find it when i searched for it on Leo & Unibet.
But yeah, according to the list its only the max version that got removed.
Maybe had something to do with them releasing the clone for the asian market since that is the max version.

Reelsoffun

When it comes to gambling, timing is everything.
Here is a list of the games that have made their last spin.
Rip!

View attachment 147154

I always find it quite reassuring when a list of slots being scrapped is full of games I consider rubbish or I no longer play :) My experience of most of this list was they were awful to me so didnt play them so don't care they gone lol

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM
I always find it quite reassuring when a list of slots being scrapped is full of games I consider rubbish or I no longer play :) My experience of most of this list was they were awful to me so don't care they gone lol
Yeah, theres only one or two games from that list i used to play, but not often.
Wont shed any tears over them, but would have preferred if i still could play theme park 3-4 times per year like i used to do. =)

Vegasbum

Slots that use flash are being removed as flash player is no longer available in a couple weeks. Not sure if those slots mentioned used flash or not.

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM
Its possible some of them were using flash, but most of the slots on the list were only 2-4 years old and not using it.
I think its mostly down to them not being very popular.

deanparkr

Newbie member
Ah Magic Portals! I liked that game, forgot about it and not played it in a long time and now its gone :(. That was a good slot, well designed and interesting to watch/spin.

Surprised that Lost Island didnt get a HTML5 remake. Although the most important slot for me that NetEnt did get converted to HTML5 was Creature from the Black Lagoon. Now that would of been a devastating slot to lose!

gambyx7

Berryburst, Theme Park, Lost island, Go Bananas, Planet of Apes...too bad, I liked those slots :(
Seems they lost orientation. I find their slots the most imaginative and graphic wise superior. Sadly, variance is completely different thing..

Fantasini Masrter of Mystery (Twin Spin clone) had superb graphic, but thy made Twin Happiness (another clone with Asian theme).
I really don't understand why Netent doesn't make Ultimate Twin Spin with all possible combinations (full screen of diamonds would be 9720x), they could lower to 4860x and most MG and PnG slots jackpots)...I think it would attract many players, winning range would be wider...