Your Input Please Twin Spin Deluxe killed off?

Slots that use flash are being removed as flash player is no longer available in a couple weeks. Not sure if those slots mentioned used flash or not.

Ah Magic Portals! I liked that game, forgot about it and not played it in a long time and now its gone :(. That was a good slot, well designed and interesting to watch/spin.

Surprised that Lost Island didnt get a HTML5 remake. Although the most important slot for me that NetEnt did get converted to HTML5 was Creature from the Black Lagoon. Now that would of been a devastating slot to lose!

Berryburst, Theme Park, Lost island, Go Bananas, Planet of Apes...too bad, I liked those slots :(
Seems they lost orientation. I find their slots the most imaginative and graphic wise superior. Sadly, variance is completely different thing..

Fantasini Masrter of Mystery (Twin Spin clone) had superb graphic, but thy made Twin Happiness (another clone with Asian theme).
I really don't understand why Netent doesn't make Ultimate Twin Spin with all possible combinations (full screen of diamonds would be 9720x), they could lower to 4860x and most MG and PnG slots jackpots)...I think it would attract many players, winning range would be wider...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back