Trump offers 5, yes five million dollars!

I think Obama would be foolish to react to Trump. He has already shown his birth certificate after Trump and friends rallied for him to do it. The whole thing is absurd as far as I am concerned.

I think Obama would be foolish to react to Trump. He has already shown his birth certificate after Trump and friends rallied for him to do it. The whole thing is absurd as far as I am concerned.

If he can show his birth certificate then why would it be absurd for this request from Trump? :what:

Trumps a tool and Obama shouldn't pander to him.

Besides if he wanted to help people, he (Trump) could just give the money to charity anyway if he wanted.

Trump's a raving idiot. A conspiracy theorist whose ego is in the stratosphere. If he had been paying attention, Obama's birth certificate was published some time ago:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I remember a program (could have been on CNN) where they interviewed the doctor who delivered Obama. He was born in Honolulu - which I believe is one of the fifty states. :rolleyes:

Besides, he could have been born in Nairobi for all I care. His mother was a US citizen born in Wichita, Kansas, and any child born of a US citizen gains citizenship automatically when born regardless in which country he or she is born in. My boy was born in Germany, yet he gained citizenship the moment he took his first breath. He could run for President just like any other natural-born citizen of the United States.

My boy was born in Germany, yet he gained citizenship the moment he took his first breath. He could run for President just like any other natural-born citizen of the United States.

Or your daughter if she was so inclined, yes? ;)

And +1 on Trump being a worthless tool. Stunts like this are about getting attention and diverting the focus away from REAL issue(s). He's a cynical pr*ck and he knows it but he's rich enough to have the leisure time make a pest of himself with worthless crap like this so he does. If that ain't the definition of douche-bag I don't know what is.

Trump is simply asking for documents, is that pandering someone?

No disrespect but let's expand a bit more on his request other than you don't like Trump. :p

Well would you release all of your transcripts, college applications, passports and passport applications if he asked you to?

I'd tell him to c**k off.

By doing it all Obama would be doing is playing Trumps little game which is a total waste of time. Yes trump is offering a lot of money, but it's not up to Obama whether Trump gives it to charity - he could do it right now if he wanted.

I read an article the other day that said Trump had a big announcement on Wednesday. Then yesterday I saw it... THIS is his big announcement?

When I see Trump, I want to call him "Lips" because he always looks like he is puckering up.

When I hear Trump, all I can think is : "What a pantload!"

Yes, the money would do some charity good, but, this guy has a way of just irritating the hell out of me.

Or your daughter if she was so inclined, yes? ;)...
She was born in San Diego. I was just making a point about children born in foreign countries. :D

I don't think I'd want any of my kids running for president anyway. Their lives don't need to be put under microscopes - nor does mine.

I wish Trump would ask for Romney's Tax returns for the past ten years. That would be much more important than his tirade against Obama.

I wonder if this would have been an issue if Barrack Obama's name was Barry Dunham (his mother's maiden name). In my opinion, the whole birth certificate conspiracy theory is spurned on by xenophobic fears of foreign sounding names. It's a racial thing in my opinion. I wonder how many black people are demanding to see this birth certificate. :p

Steven Colbert offer

Steven Colbert made a better offer to Trump for 1 million. I don't know if I can post it so I will just link to the video. It's hilarious. URL Not Found / Outdated

I don't think Trump's a raciest but rather a very smart business man. I do understand he's one of those type people either you like him or you don't.

He was on Letterman tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, What does giving Trump transcripts have to do with being President? Lets face it, WE the PEOPLE ELECTED HIM!! And you can have a PH.D in anything, and become President, doesn't mean all the other idiots in Washington are going to like ya and make things easy for ya.

Not a damn thing gets done without months of useless bickering over this and that. And most of the time the bickering is pointless, because it is over some stupid crap.

I think it was NBC nightly news that use to do a segment on useless spending with government grants. Most people didn't even know about half the crap they were spending millions on, and it sure the hell wasn't something important. I sorry but giving an agency 2.7 million dollars to watch plants grow, c'mon now.

What I find the most hysterical is this moron is willing to give 5 million for something that really at this point is useless, but the moron wont spend 25 bucks on a decent hair cut or a gym membership. The damn fool looks like those marshmellow figures we made in grade school with the tooth picks at holidays. But hey....Go Figure...

LH

What I find the most hysterical is this moron is willing to give 5 million for something that really at this point is useless, but the moron wont spend 25 bucks on a decent hair cut or a gym membership. The damn fool looks like those marshmellow figures we made in grade school with the tooth picks at holidays. But hey....Go Figure...

LH[/QUOTE]

I thought Trump worn a toupee :p Personally I have 'no' idea why Donald would want Obama's passport and college papers, who seriously gives a flying fig:eek2: I mean, what exactly is he trying to imply?:what:

American chose him and Im sure they choose him, not for the fact that he may or may not of come top of the class or the fact that his name sounds different but because obviously he was doing or saying something right.

Personally I think Trumps rants and thinly disguised accusations have more to do with the colour of Obama's skin:eek2: Just saying:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back