trada bonus problem

psmith2020

Newbie member
had a email for 50 free spins for 4 selected games took on starburst made 12.04 from them played wild hound derby got 29 pound checked the playthrough it hasnt moved at all can anybody help me

Should be contributing 50% to your play through requirements (i.e. for every 1.00 spin, this counts as 0.50 to wagering requirements). May take a little while to update though. Have you checked with live chat?

yep they didnt have a clue i tryed 1 game from ever Contributing list 10%-50% etc even the game on the free spins nothings moved the win i had from the free spins was 12.04 but on my bonus section saying its a 5r bonus play through needed 421.00

did the withdrawl had a email asking card detailes as id done the front as by the email the instructions for the back are the same as the front been waiting for support for over 30 mins sigh

Do we no longer have Racheal here to help guys? I know Connor is off to pastures new.
OP have you looked for a rep on here?

yeah just added what i have got to my account hoped for the best couldnt blank anything out on the back my card as there isnt there to blank off there will tell me if its enough in the next days

Have trada brought in any of the changes they said they would yet? We know they promised wagering of 20-25x which was quickly changed to higher, and Conor said he would always be there, which is isn't, so have any of the positive changes they promised happened yet? Fast payouts, higher RTP's etc?

Hazard a guess at no; you normally negotiate before you sign on the dotted line, not after :p

On the two or so occasions I’ve withdrew from there it has been within 24hrs; Mrs P has her last withdrawal with AG in 5 hours the other day.

Personally don’t play there myself as the platform is awful in terms of clunkiness and lag. Plus, their spam like emails (new friend request crap) are still on the go.

update since id sent no reply from emails live chat dispearred since last night as well looks like it it will take 7 to 10 days to sort

update since id sent no reply from emails live chat dispearred since last night as well looks like it it will take 7 to 10 days to sort
When you finally get your withdrawal mate vote with your feet and play at a decent out fit like All British withdrawals to debit card are processed in a cpl of hours and will hit your bank the following day..

while i am waiting for this to sorted they can email you about new offers 1 isnt on the website the other email had had a 25%extra offer with the header conquatlations leeds here is your offer

while i am waiting for this to sorted they can email you about new offers 1 isnt on the website the other email had had a 25%extra offer with the header conquatlations leeds here is your offer

yeah, I said to Conor that they might want to fix their data fields to pull your name, not address, into the promos. Looks lazy and tacky.

yeah, I said to Conor that they might want to fix their data fields to pull your name, not address, into the promos. Looks lazy and tacky.

I agree with this - I have a call with them later today I will bring this up again. I really dislike the address thing.

Thanks,

Rachel.

W
I agree with this - I have a call with them later today I will bring this up again. I really dislike the address thing.

Thanks,

Rachel.
While you’re on it - the promo emails often suggest free spins are on your account, which is not strictly true. They are spins which become available after deposit - they should be much clearer as it’s misleading. Traditional Trada always got it right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back