TOP THIS :)

vinylweatherman

You type well loads
Goose

That's amazing for the Golden Goose to produce a Golden Egg for a change!
I find these poor value, paying extra on top as a side bet to get the crappiest Goose features that often do not cover the cost of 2 or 3 spins most of the time. These would be more acceptable if the Goose was part of the game rather than an extra. There is no side bet needed to be allowed to play the bonus round in the other slots.

Slotster!

I predict a riot.
Lovely hit Slotchik! Always nice to see a big coin number like that in the "win" bit :thumbsup:

vinylweatherman said:
That's amazing for the Golden Goose to produce a Golden Egg for a change!
I find these poor value, paying extra on top as a side bet to get the crappiest Goose features that often do not cover the cost of 2 or 3 spins most of the time. These would be more acceptable if the Goose was part of the game rather than an extra. There is no side bet needed to be allowed to play the bonus round in the other slots.

It's pretty common in Vegas to have a sidebet to trigger a feature... It might just be me, but they tend to roll in a little more often over there though :rolleyes:

tim5ny

Non-Gambler
I didn't know anyone still played the goose since Simmo caused MG to totally re-vamp it! Nice one Slotchick!

slotchik

Experienced Member
thanks everyone....
I thought $1700 was pretty good for a $2.50 bet..

so sorry if it wasn't pretty enough for ya, liquidsoap..but thanks everyone else :)
~Fruitbat

gfkostas

Ex-Bonus Whore
Wasn't pretty enough for me either:p

At first i thought you won $174,400:eek2: .Now that was pretty....

venetian

way to go Slotchik! I used to love those slots but now I am lovin Loaded. Maybe I'll go back for another try.

GemG7

Dormant account
It's OK when Slotchik tells people how much they should be betting but don't you dare challenge what she's betting!

slotchik

Experienced Member
trkwak said:
It's OK when Slotchik tells people how much they should be betting but don't you dare challenge what she's betting!
excuse me but I didnt TELL anyone how much to bet....

I just asked my friend, TIM, why he only bet 72 cents when he had a healthy bankroll....( just a question )

I only bet $2.50 cuz I had $70 left......
not $12.50

( that's when I have over $200 )

slotchik

Experienced Member
Ivy29 said:
At nickels it would have been 5 times that!!!! $71 or $100, whatever.
right, Ivy...5x 2.50 which is...

$12.50 a pull...

Isnt that what I said?