TOP THIS :)

Ivy29 said:
You had over a hundred dollars, why weren't you playing nickels????

My favorite topic;) It's a useless debate. Keep in mind she would not have hit that win with any other size bet. So congrats Slotchik for hitting just the right bet at just the right time :thumbsup:

If you still don't believe me, ask the Wizard of Odds..he knows these things.

Cheers,
SM

Slotmachine

I know these things. So do most people. However, Slotchic likes to bring up these questions to others (go read Winners Screenshots), so I thought it would be fun to see what her answers would be posed the same type of question.

some people got it, some people didn't

Happy Holidays

Ivy29 said:
I know these things. So do most people.

Sometimes I wonder..there's a lot of "I wish I'd bet more on that spin"/"Why didn't you bet bigger?" going on....

However, Slotchic likes to bring up these questions to others

(go read Winners Screenshots)

Thank you, I went and read it, and what do you know, there's a post by me already there, responding to Slotchik...like I said, my favorite topic:D

I just find it utterly useless, to think or say, "why didn't you bet more/why didn't I bet more", when you know any other bet wouldn't have given you the win. Enjoy the win no matter what size the bet!

Cheers,
SM

Good Point, SM...and it's SlotChik

NOT SlotChic

Slotmachine said:
Sometimes I wonder..there's a lot of "I wish I'd bet more on that spin"/"Why didn't you bet bigger?" going on....

Thank you, I went and read it, and what do you know, there's a post by me already there, responding to Slotchik...like I said, my favorite topic:D

I just find it utterly useless, to think or say, "why didn't you bet more/why didn't I bet more", when you know any other bet wouldn't have given you the win. Enjoy the win no matter what size the bet!

Cheers,
SM

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back